Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: MOTUC Popularity Polls 2013 - The Results Countdown!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpia View Post
    #33 = - Karatti (49/100 votes)

#33= - Quakke (49/100 votes)

#33= - Procrustus (49/100 votes)

#33= - Illumina (49/100 votes)
    Karatti was the Mutant that I as the very next to be released. And I got what I wanted. If only Spinwit would come out next.

Quakke is awesome if its the cartoon version. I love his look in the cartoon, his armor looks great, skin tone & features have good character. I think he would look great among the other mutants too if he has the cartoon design.

Procrustus Is epically awesome! Whats not to love? I was never begging for him & would not have been disappointed if he didn't come out in MOTUC. But I'm a sucker for mythological type creatures. I must have him because he has been released as a figure.

Illumina she would make a cool heroic warrior. I like that she is a mysterious character that is apart of a secret order & is connected to M@A protector of Grayskull origin. She has cool illuminating powers, shes a blue skinned gar. She is a solo hero that travels Eternia protecting its secrets & spent many years on the dark hemisphere.
    I hope she is not getting Teela clothing.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

i would LOVE a karg figure!!!!!!
    ''He-Man lives and possesses that key, I must possess all or I possess nothing!'' (Skeletor, 1987)

USE YOUR ILLUSION

Quote Originally Posted by Hordaiquiri View Post
    Darius is a huge NA want for me. I need him and Crystoll!
    I'd also love a Crystoll, but I think he might be to much new tooling to do for such an obscure figure unless they give him a standard body, not a new crystal body, and a new head.

I'd love a Lodar, in fact I think he's the only mini-comic figure I want.

I'm sorry to say I'm not that fussed about a Light Hope figure/diorama. I get he's and important characters and could have a great back story (like what MVC had in mind for him) but I'm just not overly fussed.

I'd take a Mara but she's not high on my list, I'd personally want all the characters that had a vintage NA figure and Sebrian before her. If we got her I'd like both outfits like Marleana, with her toga on top of her battle armour and two heads. If we could only get one then I'd got for the battle armour.

I used to really want a Goat Man but I've found him slipping down my list. I'd probably still take him but after some of the heads we've gotten I can't help think his head is not going to translate into a figure very well.

I'd love a Karg. I agree he probably use 'real' hair like Grizzlor, shame we'll most likely never get him

Karatti along with Hoove and Lizzor are my most wanted Mutants so I was very glad the see Karatti reviled and I think they made him look amazing.

Quakke is towards the bottom of my list of Mutants, with only Staghorn and Butthead below him. As I've said with most of the NA charcters, I really hope he's based more on the cartoon then the figure.

While I've always though Procrustus would make a sweet figure he's still never been top of my list. Glad to be getting him but I wouldn't have been fussed if we hadn't.

I voted for Illumina and would have much preferred her over Mr T. She's very hight on my list and would be so cheap to make, she only needs three new pieces head, weapon and dress, but I'll be very surprised if we ever see her
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I want a Karg figure so badly!
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Light Hope, Karg, and Illumina! Yes please
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Yeah Karg is the only one outside of the ones with figures that I would like from the movie.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    Yeah Karg is the only one outside of the ones with figures that I would like from the movie.
    So agreed> No fuss over the others.
    Most Wanted Crita, Veena, EvilSeed, Prahvus, Sagitar, Calix, Tuskador, Vultak, Dylamug, Masque, Sebrian, Dree Elle, Uncle Montork, King Miro, Granita, Hawke, Hunga, Kittrina, Quakke, Butthead, Hoove, Darius, Spinwit, Nocturna, Kayo, Lizzor, Artilla, Vizar, Staghorn, Lodar, Twiggets, Drissi, Lady Slither, Bubblor, Three Beast, Fang-Or, Great Black Wizard, Major Header, and Ra-Jar.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbebanur View Post
    I'd add "God-Skeletor" and Movie-Skeletor to that list also.
    They can keep Movie Beast Man.

#32= - Lizzor (51/100 votes)

Last time: #34 (53/100 votes)

Possibly the Mutant goon who fits in best with the original MOTU villains, Lizzor has always performed above the average NA villain in these polls, consistently achieving more than a 50% 'want rating'. He's an easy tool and will likely appeal to NA fans old and new, particularly once the Four Horsemen have cast their magical spell of perfection over him. He' on the edge of 'essential' for me. If we're expecting a few NA characters over the next two years, I'd say he's almost a shoe-in. If it's just the A-listers, then he might miss out to Hydron, Flogg, Crita and Darius... I'd like to see him make the cut.

#32= - Calix (51/100 votes)

Last time: #32 (55/100 votes)

I'm not too fussed - on the other hand - about Calix. 200X/MYP appears as a faction regularly in MOTUC - but the thing for me is that few of the one-shot characters actually received any screen time. This shows the demand for original characters, IMO, and while the MYP cartoon did better at including the latter toyline characters like Sy-Klone, Two-Bad and Roboto and even giving them backstories, the one-shot guest characters were often no more than cameos. Calix was killed off by Hordak in a flashback sequence. He got roughly the same amount of screen time that a Filmation character like Warden Umpty got (look him up). I'm not averse to MYP/200X characters being included at all, but I'd rather someone like Evilseed got priority - he's my only REAL 200X demand left.

Last edited by Scorpia; December 19, 2012 at 05:46am.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Calix and Lizzor, 2 figures i very much want. Calix may be my #1 most wanted 200X character, him and Battle Lion.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Snappy Threader
    I want Lizorr real bad. Well of the NA figs I want Lizorr, Hydron and Vizar all real bad. Slim hopes for Vizar however.....

I think Calix is our 200x guy this year. He's my vote for the owner of the mysterious white crossbow at SDCC. I feel they may have not had his ready, & just painted Hordak's white. I hope, 'cause Calix would rock.

Lizzor, I could live without, but I want him. 4H sculpt on him will be
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

He's not high on my want list right now, but I have to admit... Lizzor would make a pretty cool figure. In fact, he and Saurod would make one hell of a pair. Taking that one step further, I could almost see Mattel giving us these guys in a two-pack. Between the two of them I could see quite a few shared parts... almost like army builder characters...

Calix. Sigh. Given my love of Rokkon and Stonedar, you would think I'd be all over an Evil Horde rock person... but Calix looks beyond dull to me. I'm not sure what they could do to make this guy look exciting. HE even looks bored with himself.

Both these guys are really high on my list.
    Lizzor is in my top two wanted Mutants with Hoove.
    Calix is my second most wanted 200x figure after Dactys and he's also in my top 10 most wanted overall figures, I really like getting existing characters we haven't had figures of before thats why Eldor, Darius, Dactys, Calix, Scorpia, and Evilseed are some of my most wanted figures.

Wanted:

Quote Originally Posted by iron_pride View Post
    I want Lizorr real bad. Well of the NA figs I want Lizorr, Hydron and Vizar all real bad. Slim hopes for Vizar however.....
    Lizzor would be one of those guys the Horsemen could hit a grand slam with. He has an awesome base already and their detail would smash it. Hopefully he gets made.

I also want Illumina and her cat sold together.

Beast of 1000 Bottles Hordaiquiri's Avatar
    Catching up, if the damn board will let me stay logged in for more than a minute...

#35 - Light Hope - would like to see him as a pack in with someone like Razz or a multi-pack of Rebels.
    #34 - Mara - toga Mara only for me. I'd rather see Drissi, honestly.

Goat Man + Karg - pass on these two

#33 - Karatti - wasn't a mutant I was clamoring for, but the 4H do that voodoo that they do so well. So many minds have been changed with what they can create out of the NA characters. It gives me a bit of hope to see a few more mutants and Guardians come along.
    #33 - Quakke - love this guy's look, he'd be a great addition to MOTUC; he would turn heads definitely with his weapon.
    #33 - Crusty the 4 armed Clown - gettin' him tomorrow.
    #33 - Illumina - still would like to see her at some point, maybe on a new buck that could be reused for an upgraded redhead Teela.

#32 - Lizzor - again, with Kayo, he's one of the mini comic crew. I'd like to see them rounded out. To top it off he looks like he'd be very easy to piece together with available parts.
    #32 - Calix - although he's Horde, I am a bit fatigued with waiting for my #1 want (Moddy, duh). If he's made he would be getting in the way of that. :P (I know, insane troll logic...)
    Vintage NA for MOTUC!! LET'S GO~~
    MOTUC wants: KAYO, Angella, Perfuma, Peekablue, Darius, Drissi, Sebrian, Crita, Hoove, Mara, Staghorn, Crystoll, Quakke, B.H., Lizzor, Lord Masque, Chef Allen, Sssqueeze, Clawdeen, Granita, Hunga, Kothos, King Ahgo, the Twiggets, Meteorbs
    Great .org transactions: sdilks, Man-E-Toys, bigassbuzz x2, Climan, wolvie3579, air23cnhit, Jestermon

I don't understand the fascination with Calix. I get he was a new Horde member introduced in 200X and for some people that made him appealing, but his design is so boring and generic looking. Lizzor would be fantastic in Classics style and Illumina is a must. She kind of has become a mascot for the org.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Lizzory is indeed a mutant that is close to the top of my list. I can see many MOTU fans liking him. I have positive hopes for him in MOTUC. I'm sure he is going the be wicked cool!

Calix. I love rock people & rock golems, but I'm not thrilled with him. I could pass on him. If he is made however I will buy him.
    Give me Evil Seed, Prahvus, Hek-Tor Kur & ABC Giants before this guy. I'm getting very itchy for Evil Seed. He is long over due. I'm disappointed he wasn't released in 2012 or revealed for 2013 yet. Come on! Evil Seed 2013!!
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

#31= - Dylamug (52/100 votes)

Last time: #31 (56/100 votes)

One of several characters whose origins may have been at Mattel, rather than Filmation, Dylamug appeared in the She-Ra episodes Duel at Devlan and Shades Of Orko (and a very brief blink-and-you'll-miss-it background cameo in The Inspector). Years later, a Tomarts article revealed a sketch for a 'Dial-a-Feature' character who struck a remarkable resemblance to ole Muggy, hinting at his toy-based beginnings. Today, it's possible we'll finally see a Dylamug action figure immortalised in plastic - but and it's a very big 'but'), he'd be one of those original, unique sculpts that wouldn't rely on parts reuse. That makes his odds go down, but he's still up there as a fan-demanded Filmation villain.

#31= - Vultak (52/100 votes)

Last time: #33 (54/100 votes)

More of a likelihood is Vultak, the Horde's winged vulture man. A simple reuse of parts from Hordak and other MOTU men, he'd offer a great addition to the villains and would fit right in with the other Hordelings. Although we have Buzz-Off and Stratos on the heroes' front, I don't think we have any winged villains just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong... But this alone would make Vultak stand out, for me. I'm confident he'll get a place in the MOTUC history books at some stage - and I'd love a Zootron army builder set while they're at it.

#31= - Strobo (52/100 votes)

Last time: #48 (38/100 votes)

A good leap for Strobo, who hardly struck a chord with anyone last time, but ever since being revealed as 2013's Travelling Convention Exclusive, he's leapt up the chart. I'm not a fan of the figure, for the same reasons I don't like Cy-Chop. He's the illegitimate lovechild mess of Zodac and Sy-Klone, the most unlikely romantic pairing Eternia ever saw. However, I like that he wasn't put in the sub - a convention exclusive makes perfect sense and I hope Mattel continue to use this slot as a basis for other characters who need minimal tooling - Kodak Ungol and Stingrad would be my choices.

Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

Illumina is just a nice design & concept. I'd be happy to receive her.

I like Calix cause he has an elemental theme and that's always a favorite of mine. He has the potential to be done very well and he fits how I like my Horde, logo clearly displayed up front.

The only thing I know about Dylamug is his appearance, and based on that I don't like him.

Vultak might make a nice addition to the Horde ranks.

Strobo is a really smart reuse of parts to create a new figure, imo. However, at this point I have no plans to get him.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Vultak and Dylamug would both make exceptional figures in the hands for Four Horsemen, I really want both of them.
    Support GENERAL SUNDER in MOTUC!

Bring on 2016: General Sunder, Evilseed (Filmation), Karg, General Tataran, King Miro, King Ahgo, Zilora, Melaktha, Hawke, Vultak, Ileena, Lizorr, Dylamug, Enchantress, Lord Masque, Colonel Blast, Kol-Darr, Snowflake, Uncle Montork, Dree-Elle and The Twiggets.

Twitter
    Fwoosh Facebook
    Facebook

Dylamug: I really want a Dylamug. I'm hopeful, that if they DO get to him, and since he'll be a unique sculpt that isn't on the standard buck, they can make his face "spin."

Vultak: Really like this guy but I'm worried that we'll get the same situation as we did with the Sorceress. Large drums.

Strobo: I wasn't really "jazzed" about him...but I think he looks kinda cool.

I REALLY want Dylamug & Vultak - they're far more interesting than Calix. Out of 200x, I feel we really need to get Evil Seed and Veena the most right now.
    PRAISE HESTIA!!!

"Yep! And now I'm gonna blast ya!"

- Orko to Skeletor in "Lessons"

For some reason I really don't like Dylamug and as such I wouldn't be fussed about a figure of him.

Although we have Buzz-Off and Stratos on the heroes' front, I don't think we have any winged villains just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong... ]
    DragoMan mate This is also the reason the MVC comic had an idea in mind to create charater called Waspor, because there was no flying Evil Warrior.

Vultak is not high on my list but I think I'd probably take a Classicized version of him.

I not fussed about Strobo at all. Its nothing to do with his Classics design, which is accurate to his vintage design, it's his whole concept is just not a good reuse of parts IMO. If he'd had a different/unique head I'd probably like him more. I'm interested to read his bio to see if he's linked to the Cosmic Enforcers. I'm also interested in his origins, if he was designed by Mattel (I assume so as Mattel published the magazine he's from) and if he was ever actually being considered for a vintage figure. I'm not sure if there's anything in the Power and Honour book about him as I unfortunately missed out on it. The only reason I will be getting this guy is for the Zodak head which I really like.

Wanted:

More of a likelihood is Vultak. I don't think we have any winged villains just yet. Correct me if I'm wrong...

Draego-Man: "Forgot about me already?! Rarggh!" (incinerates Scorpia)