Thread: Noob question concerning Early Access

Court Magician

Noob question concerning Early Access

Apologies in advance if this is a set of dumb questions but as stated, this is the first year I've got off my lazy ass and subbed so I'm kind of learning as I go here, any input would be gratefully appreciated.

1) I've got an awesome orger who has my sub items shipped directly to him and will be forwarding them onto me to cut down on international postage costs, consequently this is the primary address I've got saved in the my addresses page. However I've got my home address (in the UK) saved there as a secondary address. If I buy some stuff during early access, I take it I can choose which address to have them posted to as I want the EA stuff to come directly to me.

2) Following the Cyber Monday fiasco, is it best to have the individual item pages open for the items you want and then continually hit refresh until they go up or for EA is it ok to wait until the main sales page has them up for sale ?

3) Will Two Bad be up for EA ? I know he won't be up for DOS (which if I'm correct means sale to the general public ?) but if a sub holder wants to buy additional ones (I want a MOC one and I'm also trying to get one for a non sub holding friend) can they do this or are the only number being produced is enough for 1 each for sub holders and a few more for customer service stock ?

One again, thanks for taking the time to read this.

Heroic Warrior
    1. They give you options for alternate mailing addresses at check-out
    2. If you know what's coming, given the site's unpredictability, best to hit refresh, etc.
    3. No. Sub figures are never EA.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Court Magician
    Hi that's great thanks, well if sub figures are never EA and they have no DOS, can sub holders buy duplicates of sub figures ?

Eternian Music Master mikethedrummer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkysharky View Post
    Hi that's great thanks, well if sub figures are never EA and they have no DOS, can sub holders buy duplicates of sub figures ?
    Nope. Sub holders get as many figures of how many subs they bought. Everyone else needs to hit the secondary market.
    PS3 contact: InfernoSkeletor
    mikethedrummer's feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=181087

Court Magician
    Gotcha, so if you only bought one sub you only get one two bad, and if you want any extra then you have to hit eBay, the marketplace etc ? It just mystified me why two bads got a sales page on Mattycollector if there's no extras to sell ?

Quote Originally Posted by Sharkysharky View Post
    Gotcha, so if you only bought one sub you only get one two bad, and if you want any extra then you have to hit eBay, the marketplace etc ? It just mystified me why two bads got a sales page on Mattycollector if there's no extras to sell ?
    The Customer Service stock of Two-Bad will probably be sold during EA in 2015 (that is if 2015 happens)
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.