Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Snake Mountain Man, Fright Zone Man, & Crystal Castle Man Speculation Thread

Snake Mountain Man, Fright Zone Man, & Crystal Castle Man Speculation Thread

With Castle Grayskullman being a run away hit, how about a Snake Mountainman!
    2012 Create a character Runners up Mini-Sub please!!! I needs Bubblor and Major Header.

We can only hope!

I am all for hell one of the reason I liked the 30th Anniv was a chance to get some fresh blood into the mytho. Was sad that 200X did not really get any fresh blood with all the new chacters from the show.

Heroic Warrior
    I would love a Snake Mountain Man, Fright Zone Man (or woman) and Crystal Castle Woman.

Not as much as I would love to have some of the remaining A-Listers and core B-Listers on my shelf, but it would still be an excellent way to build upon a fantastic figure.

I like Grayskull man but I think he would lose some of his charm if every playset starts to get a figure representation. I'd prefer Grayskull man remain unique.
    However, if they do start this I think a Slimepit man would look the best, with that monster skull as a head and those red top parts as shoulder pads. His hands could be claws like the one at the bottom of the pit.

Heroic Warrior
    The only living embodiment of Snake Mountain I really want to see finally made:

snakemountainmonster.jpg

...and maybe this guy:

serpos.jpg

But mostly the first one.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    The only living embodiment of Snake Mountain I really want to see finally made:

snakemountainmonster.jpg

...and maybe this guy:

serpos.jpg

But mostly the first one.
    Agreed! This would be redundant to have one for each playset

Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    Agreed! This would be redundant to have one for each playset
    And IMHO it would be a slap in the face of the contest winner who designed the original Castle Grayskullman.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokoti's Slave View Post
    And IMHO it would be a slap in the face of the contest winner who designed the original Castle Grayskullman.
    Idk, I mean, it depends on what they come up with. A lot of people have made custom versions, and I bet that's all we will ever see.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CocoaSmooth View Post
    With Castle Grayskullman being a run away hit, how about a Snake Mountainman!
    Mmmm I'd say yes... But only when all the characters from my wish list are made... Enough "new concept guys" for now!
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

I say keep Snake Mountain as Serpos in dormant form.

Eh, I have mixed feelings on this. As cool as they would look visually, it would take away from the novelty of CGM and that's not cool.

Part of me wouldn't want it because it might take away from CGM. But I also like the idea that every play set had a golem type character, a built in last line of defense.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I would love one, as well as a fright zone man.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

I'm in favor of giving each playset an anthropomorphic figure. It seems like something that should have been done in the original series of figures.

MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Yes, and I want that Snake Mountainman so badly! (and Fright Zoneman, too!).

Should we start a campaign to get Mattel's attention to consider them for MotUC? (*)

(*) Although, unfortunately, I think there's a higher chance of eventually getting some majorly-disliked character that they do have rights to, like Crackers the Clown, than these novel characters that Mattel has no rights to, no matter how awesomely cool and vintage-MotU-looking they are, nor how ardently fan-demanded they might become.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Yes, and I want that Snake Mountainman so badly! (and Fright Zoneman, too!).

Should we start a campaign to get Mattel's attention to consider them for MotUC? (*)

(*) Although, unfortunately, I think there's a higher chance of eventually getting some majorly-disliked character that they do have rights to, like Crackers the Clown, than these novel characters that Mattel has no rights to, no matter how awesomely cool and vintage-MotU-looking they are, nor how ardently fan-demanded they might become.
    No it would kill the whole concept of having CGM as a winner and we don't need more army builders....Only Horde Troopers...

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    no! I would however like very much for Serpose from the 200x MYP cartoon.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Megalodon View Post
    No it would kill the whole concept of having CGM as a winner and we don't need more army builders....Only Horde Troopers...
    I fail to see how it would "kill the whole concept of having CGM as a winner". Do you fear people may actually come to appreciate Bearshow's Snake Mountainman as a more worthy design than Daniel Benedict's CGM? I do in fact consider it better, because I wouldn't change a single thing in Bearshow's killer design, whereas CGM's hair was a questionable choice in my view (there is a mock-up out there of a CGM wearing a helmet instead of that garish chartreuse hair, and he looked noticeably better that way).
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I would like something similar to the idea...

For Snake Mountain, I hope to get a large Serpos but a Preternian villain with the Vintage SM face would be killer!

A figure or beast based on the Fright Zone would rule.

I'd love a Slime Pit Monster with the face and claws from the playset, but I'd rather get SP He-Man.

And other than that? Light Hope diorama!!!!!!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Snake Mountain-Man! Fright Zone-Man! Crystal Castle-Man!? ...Would You Want Them?

I would. If only because I can envision totally awesome rock-type men in line with Castle Grayskull Man!

So I'm curious... would you support these figures?
    – No comment.

On the fence.

Personally, I know I'm in the minority, but I'd love to see Red Beast, Gladiator, Bandwidth, & Red Shadow made into figures before any more physical embodiments of the major strongholds. As cool as CGM turned out to be, it would at the very least pique my interest.

Regards,
    Victor P.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    give us Serpose & Light Hope.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Humanoid manifestations of strongholds are too weird. They really ought to go like this:

Snake Mountain - Serpos

Fright Zone - Something unpleasant underneath Hordak's trapdoor

Crystal Castle - Light Hope