Thread: Castle Grayskullman's ARENA OF PAIN!!

Castle Grayskullman's ARENA OF PAIN!!

While waiting for my Castle Grayskullman to arrive, I got myself an ancient Jakks Pacific WWF Ring (It was THAT old) and scored the heck out of it!

I had to mark the areas where it was scored after painting it with a base coat of green.

Before painting each of the slabs with a darker green with metallic accents.

I then sealed the green with a semi-gloss sealer and proceeded to paint the remaining unpainted parts in "gunmetal black"-esque color (Matte black with silver)

Now how can I have a ring without turnbuckles? Simple Fabricate them! Using a dowel and some screws to attach them to the ring.

I added some eyescrews to the dowel pieces and tested the ring with some namby pamby twine!

Now the dowels are covered in celluclay and I'm waiting for them to dry before carving a more rock-like pattern on them and then coat them with liquid rubber.
    Then I'll be able to add real chains to it and finish the Castle Grayskullman ARENA OF PAIN!!

Ring completed with chains and the turnbuckes. May add vines like the Filmation Castle to the base of the turnbuckles. (still not sure about that) Now all I need is My Castle Grayskullman to arrive!
    Last edited by DO4M; November 30, 2012 at 12:47pm. Reason: Adding final pic.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

this is AWESOME! can't wait to see it complete.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

Snappy Threader
    Very cool idea.

Wow! I would like to see a Original Eternian Royal Rumble!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    DRAGSTOR in MotUC
    ----------------------------------------------------

This is going to be VERY awesome!
    From my youth and hometown when I was a kid...He-Matt and the Masters of the Kunaverse!

My feedback thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=214152
    My customs thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=215292
    My B/S/T thread: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...ings-For-Sale!

Lol... That is very cool! Poor Spector! Hahahha
    Sale/Trade//Feedback//MOTU Customs// MOTUC Albums//MOTU Fans Puerto Rico Chapter

I got lazy...So here is a link to my NON MOTU Collection!
    Collection and NON MOTU Customs

XBOX ONE Gamertag: Avenger PR PAC
    PSN: Avenger12PR

Awesome.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

The Turnbuckles are being worked on. Right now I'm waiting for the liquid rubber to dry and bond the spines to the post before painting them. (will have to prime the skulls first.) Then all I have to do is assemble! (after I get some chains.) Also I need to figure out how to implement the rest of the Skeletons sacrificed to make the top of the posts.
    Last edited by DO4M; November 25, 2012 at 04:44pm. Reason: adding pic!
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

The Arena of pain is now complete... I added vines to the posts and they creep up around them. (the Arena will be upgraded to a Hell in the Cell Style Ring, but I'm working on the Cell part) and now it has its main Resident and pain instructor: Castle Grayskullman!

I freaking LOVE Castle Grayskullman!