Thread: Screamor

Screamor

Here is another custom from a fanart (I think Patreek, correct me if I'am wrong), this time the menacing Screamor!! a really great character. I have two computers, and in one the colour seemed pink, in the other purple. Finally I've gone for purple, hope I'am right!

The hardest thing about him was.... everything! it was sculpted over a Wrestling figure, so all was sculpted. I have added WIP pics.

Just so you know...

You are indeed wrong. Screamor is all mine. 100%

He was originally created and drawn by me, then updated by Royaltus1 when I entered the fan staction contest, and then redesigned by BBM who never got around to finishing him.

Well, I feel honored. The fact that someone who I've never met, and rarely conversed with on the ORG liked one of my characters enough to make a great custom figure, well, that is awesome! I never thought anyone would.

Your sculpting work is really impressive, considering how much you built up from scratch. Your color scheme is spot on, purple/gray are his colors, and the red accents are great, however, he was never intended to have flat colors, metallic purple would rock. He is a robot after all.

All in all, its a great figure, I'm proud, and I came back to add to my original post. You sir, rock!
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 18, 2010 at 11:48pm.

Movie mayhem!
    WOW he looks amazing! Great job on this figure, the sculpting is just so amazing! And yep thats Sky's character. I have a character with sound powers too though named Skaldor so maybe thats what you were thinking of.

Sorry Sky Breaker, the drawing remind me of the style of Patreek. I congratulate you for creating this great character . As the pic was painted with plain colours I didn't know, perhaps if I make a second version I will do with metalized colours.

Quote Originally Posted by Faceless One View Post
    Sorry Sky Breaker, the drawing remind me of the style of Patreek. I congratulate you for creating this great character . As the pic was painted with plain colours I didn't know, perhaps if I make a second version I will do with metalized colours.
    Hey its cool. I'm just glad you made it! Its really an honor. If you ever make version 2.0, I'd love to see him with an MOTU base figure, but there are so many great fan characters on the org. I'll look forward to seeing another one of your favorites from someone else.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; February 22, 2010 at 12:36am.

Heroic Warrior
    This custom is incredible. Sky Breaker an excellent job on the original drawing and Faceless One excellent work in bringing it to figure form.

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYMOTUFAN View Post
    This custom is incredible. Sky Breaker an excellent job on the original drawing and Faceless One excellent work in bringing it to figure form.
    Hey, the original drawing wasn't that great, only the concept is mine. The art that you see was supplied by Royaltus1.

Heroic Warrior
    That custom Screamor is absolutely AMAZING !!!

I'm in awe...

Even though he doesn't really look like he's a MOTUC figure (the style is a bit different), Screamor is nevertheless absolutely AWESOME !!!

Faceless One, congratulations, and thank yo ufor gracing this forum with your splendid custom figures !

Amazing job!! Congrats!

Will we ever see that metallic repaint?

any word on if this has been updated with new paints yet? Just discovered this custom of skys artwork, an would enjoy seeing what a more "metallic" type paintjob looks like on the custom figure.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    very cool character idea & love his look. neat a tuning fork as a weapon. all around cool character.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    he kind or reminds me of one of those early final fantasy game villains.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor