Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Roast Gooble Dinner - Episode 105 Discussion!

Quote Originally Posted by tmc1984 View Post
    great show!

lovin' rob base hitting up RGD again - you the man, brother! ...
    I also love having Rob on the show, he tells it like it is, especially when it come to Filmation
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

ok, that gooble meal is fully digested... time for our next meal of Roast Gooble Goodness!

Evil Apologist of Mattel Count Marzo's Avatar
    I'm watching some of my favorite Filmation episodes that contain A LOT of scenes from inside Castle Grayskull so I can grab some screenshots and post them. There are a lot of little Filmation details that I would LOVE to see the Four Horsemen incorporate into the inside of the Castle Grayskull. There just HAS to be SOME Filmation elements even if it's just a little detail here and there. Filmation Castle Grayskull is ALMOST as epic as the playset itself. In fact, more people were exposed to the Filmation Castle Grayskull than the playset itself if you ask me.
    -=EvilCuntMarz=-
    BLK FLWR!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    I'm watching some of my favorite Filmation episodes that contain A LOT of scenes from inside Castle Grayskull so I can grab some screenshots and post them. There are a lot of little Filmation details that I would LOVE to see the Four Horsemen incorporate into the inside of the Castle Grayskull. There just HAS to be SOME Filmation elements even if it's just a little detail here and there. Filmation Castle Grayskull is ALMOST as epic as the playset itself. In fact, more people were exposed to the Filmation Castle Grayskull than the playset itself if you ask me.
    OOO!!! Cool! I am lookin forward to all of your screengrabs Marzo!

Heroic Warrior AlternativeMindz's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    I also love having Rob on the show, he tells it like it is, especially when it come to Filmation
    Thanks new ones should be on it's way!!
    www.alternativemindz.com

Abstract the Perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Count Marzo View Post
    Well there was also the "Sorceress Mini Site" which had a "Grayskull Tour." This site no longer exists but an archive of it can be found here: http://web.archive.org/web/200412161...rays/index.htm
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"