Thread: I want to buy an entire 2013 sub!

I want to buy an entire 2013 sub!

Hi guys,

I wasn't in a position to be able to afford a 2013 sub while they were on offer unfortunately but now I can.
    I know a lot of people bought multiple subs to support the line so I am hoping there is a chance that someone has a 'spare' that they would be willing to sell to a fellow collector at cost price.

I'm a UK collector so to save on shipping overseas it would be great if you could send everything in perhaps 3 packages over the course of the year (for instance April, August and December).
    I know other overseas collectors are routing their sub through a US member and it seems to work out well.
    I will of course pay for Matty's shipping fees as well as those to the UK.

Please let me know if you may be able to help me,

Many thanks!
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration

try contacting yodafreakmaster as he bought 30+ subs to make sure the sub went through last year.
    Want Crita Veena Angella Peekablue EvilSeed Prahvus Saurod Ssqueeze Sagitar Calix Tuskador Perfuma Dragstor Vultak Dylamug Masque Sebrian DreElle Montork Miro BlastAttack MultiBot Granita Hawke Hunga Kittrina Quake Butthead Hoove Darius Spinwit Nocturna Kayo Lizor Artilla Vizar Staghorn Lodar Twiggets Rotar Twistoid Drissi LadySlither Bubblor ThreeBeast FangOr GreatBlackWizard MajorHeader RaJar

Unfortunately he couldn't help me out as he already sold some of the figs and I am looking to buy an entire sub, all-in.

Can anyone else out there please help me?
    I am an illustrator, please check out my work:

www.facebook.com/lukespicerillustration