Thread: 2013 mini-comics?

2013 mini-comics?

On Matty, under their booth events announcement, there's this:
    •Thursday 7/18 1:30pm – 2:30pm MOTU Mini-Comic Signing Meet the creative team behind the 2013 MOTUC mini-comics and get your toys and comics signed! Free mini comic to the first 100 people in line. First come, first served.
    Am I wrong in thinking that the ONLY mini-comic (that we know of) from 2013 was the "origin of Skeletor" one that came with King He-man?
    Is it at all possible that this could be a reveal of more mini-comics to come? (And what would the "free mini-comic" to the first 100 people in line be (unless the origin of Skeletor one?)
    What do you guys think?

Interesting....more Scott authored crap....

But on the other hand, more Mini Comics would make MOTUC feel even more nostalgic to many....

But I also thought that Scott was vehement about only enough budget to do the King He-Man comic, and we were told the only one was to come with him....

Is this another case of Scott making **** up as he goes? Did Mattel miraculously find a bigger budget for MOTUC? Does Mattel randomly decide when they want to toss money into MOTUC and see what sticks? Or is it just another miscommunication to the fans?

Tune in next time — same Mat-time, same Mat-channel!
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    I went to this last year and it was just Scott signing older issues. I doubt that they have anything new. My bet would be they have 100 copies of the one that came with King He-Man...