5. Palace Guards - Too bulky, did not appreciate the fact that the silver from their weapons has chipped/scratched all over their hands & forearms. The only QC issue I've had with the whole line and it left a sour taste in my mouth.
4. Dekker - The only one who is a character choice selection for me. He's just boring and there are more 200x characters I would have rather seen. Dactys, Calix, Prauvhus...
3. Tytus - Poor weapon choice, under-articulated for no particular reason. I don't mind his size/scale issue that others have mentioned. Ball-jointed shoulders and an actual weapon then he'd be awesome!
2. Spector - Not to be a broken record or anything but the figure is a good FIGURE, I just don't see him as a good MOTU figure. It has nothing to do with his backstory, etc.
1. Sorceress - Mattel just dropped the ball on her execution. Those drums on the back of her arms are among the ugliest things on any action figure I own, and I own some really poorly designed figures. That the rest of her is so flawless just makes it that much worse. That feeling of "so close!" is amplified with her a thousand times to me.