Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Evil Warriors under new leadership

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

Evil Warriors under new leadership

I thought it would be fun to speculate who would be on the team of Evil Warriors once Jitsu has taken over. Much has happened after the second ultimate battleground. Skeletor has gone into space, Evil-Lyn lost her powers & traveled into the future. So, who is left to carry on? Who would continue the band of evil warriors? Who would move on? Will there be new members joining?
    Let the speculation begin!!

List of core characters:

Skeletor- gone into space
    Evil Lyn- gone into the future
    Beastman- ???
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom?
    Trap-Jaw- team member?
    Ti-Klops- ???
    Whiplash- captured/defeated
    Clawful- captured/defeated
    Two-Bad- apart of the evil warriors?
    Stinkor- apart of the evil warriors?
    Webstor- dead??
    Kobra Khan- dead
    Jitsu- New leader
    Spikor- apart of the evil warriors?
    Twistoid- apart of the evil warriors?
    Faker- dead
    Scarglow- ???
    Ninjor- ???
    Saurod- dead?
    Blade- back being a mercenary
    Dragoman- ???
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Another thing to consider is that while (apparently) all of the Snake Men were destroyed, and while Hordak died, we can probably assume there were at least some surviving Horde members. A few of them, stuck on Eternia now without a leader or home, probably renounced their allegiances and joined the EWs.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Fun! Here're my ideas:

Beastman- lurks the halls of Snake Mountain, moving things Jitsu has rearranged back where Skeletor kept them, keeps to his dwelling in the bowels of the mountain...
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Trap-Jaw- "killed" at UBG2; resurrected by Shadow Weaver (excuse for a green Trap Jaw), now a zombie cyborg
    Ti-Klops- challenged Jitsu for leadership and lost, begrudgingly serves but plots against him and misses Bonehead
    Whiplash- captured/defeated
    Clawful- captured/defeated
    Two-Bad- split by the Spell, both serve Jitsu
    Stinkor- happily part of the evil warriors
    Webstor- lieutenant to Jitsu
    Kobra Khan- dead
    Jitsu- New leader
    Spikor- part of the evil warriors
    Twistoid- turned into a kiddie ride outside Snake Mountain, Beast Man can sometimes be seen riding him in the wee hours of the night
    Faker- badly damaged, but repaired by TK (excuse for Leo Faker and/or magenta look)
    Scarglow- evil warrior, intent on claiming Grayskull for himself and using its power to return to life
    Ninjor- evil warrior
    Saurod- dead, by Skeletor's hand during the battle after a failure
    Blade- evil warrior
    Draego Man- evil warrior, private vendetta against dragons and humans causes him to prove unreliable and angsty
    Mo-Lar- crazed dentist feared by all (even Scare Glow), allied with Evil Warriors after UBG2, where he performed unnecessary dental work on warriors from every faction
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Another thing to consider is that while (apparently) all of the Snake Men were destroyed, and while Hordak died, we can probably assume there were at least some surviving Horde members. A few of them, stuck on Eternia now without a leader or home, probably renounced their allegiances and joined the EWs.
    yes, my thinking too. fortunately there will be no snake men. so that rules out Tung Lashor from the Son Of He-Man era. Maybe a lizard man instead. So, if any who from the Horde would join Jitsu's group?

I been thinking about other characters that played a more solo role such as Marzo, Evil-Seed, Prahvus, Icer, Batros, Strongharm, ect. But would any join?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Fun thread idea!

Skeletor: Off on New Adventures
    Evil Lyn: Off into the future
    Beast Man: Retreated to the Vine Jungle, is protected by Shadow Beasts and Griffins.
    Trap Jaw: Love the idea that he's killed and resurrected as zombie Trap Jaw(aka: green mini-comic TJ).
    Tri Klops: Challenges Jitsu for leadership and loses, leaving Snake Mountain and hooking up with Sortech.
    Mer Man: Heads back to rule his ocean kingdom.
    Faker: Aligns himself with Sortech and Tri Klops.
    Whiplash: Defeated and killed.
    Clawful: Defeated and killed.
    Webstor: Lives in the bowels of Snake Mountain, as always.
    Kobra Khan: Destroyed after the Spell of Separation.
    Two Bad: Split by the Spell of Separation, works on and off again with Jitsu.
    Stinkor: Serves Jitsu loyally.
    Spikor: Stays at Snake Mountain.
    Scareglow: Continues to haunt Snake Mountain.

I guess I see the majority of them going off on their own like super villains or something. Some may get their own "gang" together, others will just stay on their own.

Marzo: killed by Snake Mekaneck
    Snake Mekaneck: evil warrior
    Evilseed: finally "pulled" by Moss Man
    Grizzlor: Free of Hordak's power, this peaceful guy joins the heroes!
    Mantenna: Loyal to Shadow Weaver and her small band of Hordesmen, who've holed up in Zalesia
    Leech: SW's Horde
    Cy-Chop: killed in a shoot-out with Trap Jaw
    Entrapta: KIA
    Catra: Evil Warriors, plots with Tri-Klops
    Modulok: Fled to space
    Multibot: destroyed
    Panthor: lost without his master, taken in by Catra
    Imp: Banished to Despondos by Orko
    Dylamug: disassembled
    Icer: Evil Warrior
    Strongarm: KIA
    Fang Man: Evil Warrior
    Gygor: raising another army in the Vine Jungle
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Beastman- lurks the halls of Snake Mountain, moving things Jitsu has rearranged back where Skeletor kept them, keeps to his dwelling in the bowels of the mountain...
    Awww That is so sad!! Poor Beast Man. I love that though. great idea!!

Trap-Jaw- "killed" at UBG2; resurrected by Shadow Weaver (excuse for a green Trap Jaw), now a zombie cyborg
    Brilliant!!!

Two-Bad- split by the Spell, both serve Jitsu
    Same thought here.. but I can see Baddra leaving... there was always something a bit gentler about him than Tuvar

Stinkor- happily part of the evil warriors
    Of course

Webstor- lieutenant to Jitsu
    Why do I think that he's dead or good now?

Kobra Khan- dead
    Thank Goodness. I loved him in the vintage line. MYP made him the biggest jerk in the world... and not in the good way.

Spikor- part of the evil warriors
    I can see him becoming kind of the MAA of Jitsu's new "clan" in that he not only makes the weapons, but he is an advisor

Twistoid- turned into a kiddie ride outside Snake Mountain, Beast Man can sometimes be seen riding him in the wee hours of the night
    HA!

Faker- badly damaged, but repaired by TK (excuse for Leo Faker and/or magenta look)
    I sort of want him gone... though I love the idea for Leo Faker...

Scarglow- evil warrior, intent on claiming Grayskull for himself and using its power to return to life
    Can see him being a loner who terrorizes EVERYONE

Ninjor- evil warrior
    This I am not sure about... I can see him wanting to go back to wherever he's from... or maybe becoming more of the demon he is...

Blade- evil warrior
    Yeah, and Tri-Klops hates him... I actually wonder about Tri-Klops becoming heroic.

Mo-Lar- crazed dentist feared by all (even Scare Glow), allied with Evil Warriors after UBG2, where he performed unnecessary dental work on warriors from every faction
    Interesting... could be a torture expert..

There needs to be a lady... Maybe Shokoti is resurrected and becomes like the evil warriors version of The Goddess

Maybe Entrapta stays behind... She'd work well with Spikor

What about Shadow Weaver? Is she still on Etheria?

Quote Originally Posted by DVD
    Tri Klops: Challenges Jitsu for leadership and loses, leaving Snake Mountain and hooking up with Sortech.
    Love this... it is reminiscent of the Icons of Evil... a different order, but similar...
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Beastman- Skeletor
    Mer-Man- Jitsu
    Trap-Jaw- Jitsu
    Ti-Klops- Skeletor
    Whiplash- Skeletor
    Clawful- Jitsu
    Two-Bad- Jitsu
    Stinkor- Skeletor
    Webstor- Solo
    Spikor- Jitsu
    Twistoid- Skeletor
    Scarglow- Solo
    Ninjor- Solo
    Saurod- Skeletor
    Blade- Jitsu
    Icer- Jitsu
    Strong Arm- Skeletor
    Fang Man- Jitsu
    Evil Seed- Jitsu
    Marzo- Solo
    Leech- Horde Prime
    Mantenna- Horde Prime
    Grizzlor- Horde Prime
    Modulok- Jitsu
    Shadow Weaver- Horde Prime
    Catra- Skeletor
    Entrapta- Jitsu
    Dragstor- Skeletor
    Mosquitor- Skeletor
    Multibot- Destroyed, re-built for Jitsu
    Cy-Chop- Horde Prime
    Scorpia- Jitsu
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Uki
    Marzo: killed by Snake Mekaneck
    Snake Mekaneck: evil warrior
    Evilseed: finally "pulled" by Moss Man
    Grizzlor: Free of Hordak's power, this peaceful guy joins the heroes!
    Mantenna: Loyal to Shadow Weaver and her small band of Hordesmen, who've holed up in Zalesia
    Leech: SW's Horde
    Cy-Chop: killed in a shoot-out with Trap Jaw
    Entrapta: KIA
    Catra: Evil Warriors, plots with Tri-Klops
    Modulok: Fled to space
    Multibot: destroyed
    Panthor: lost without his master, taken in by Catra
    Imp: Banished to Despondos by Orko
    Dylamug: disassembled
    Icer: Evil Warrior
    Strongarm: KIA
    Fang Man: Evil Warrior
    Gygor: raising another army in the Vine Jungle

These are REALLY good

Though, wouldn't Snake Mekaneck just be regular Mek again?
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Once Hordak is defeated, I guess Catra or Shadow Weaver would rule the Horde on Etheria...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

You guys got me wanting to see a comic about some of these story threads. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by jdscissorhands View Post
    Once Hordak is defeated, I guess Catra or Shadow Weaver would rule the Horde on Etheria...
    I feel with Hordak gone & Shadow Weaver left to rule the rebellion & their allies on Etheria are going to overtake the Horde empire. the Hordes grip on power was already slipping. I don't feel Horde Prime is going to lift a finger to help, he might just abandon the remaining Horde to defend for themselves.

Why do people think Two-Bad was split by the spell? Orko directed the spell incantation towards the snake men and no one else.

Because it is a spell of separation and has different effects, it could chop the planet in a half, kill all the snakes, or separate Two bad. Magic is not precise, specially if the magician is Orko!!!

Going to the main topic, I think Ninjor and Scareglow may return to their own reality since they were summoned by skeletor (minicomic), they have nothing to do with other lider.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Scientist View Post
    Because it is a spell of separation and has different effects, it could chop the planet in a half, kill all the snakes, or separate Two bad. Magic is not precise, specially if the magician is Orko!!!

Going to the main topic, I think Ninjor and Scareglow may return to their own reality since they were summoned by skeletor (minicomic), they have nothing to do with other lider.
    I think at this point in Orko's MOTUC career his cover is blown and he has full control of his power in the mini comic he says "Hey Snakes I cast upon you! The Spell of Separation". The planet didn't split a part and nor do i think did two-bad. I do agree that yes magic isn't exact but in this case the spell was directly cast towards the snakemen.

I like to think most of the Evil Warriors became loyal under Jitsu

EVIL WARRIORS - In the absence of Skeletor and Evil Lyn, the warriors are less inclined to pursue the power of Castle Grayskull and instead work to create chaos and prevent the solidification of what should be a newfound peace. They work to keep the heroes tired and battle weary in preparation for their master's imminent return.

Meanwhile, the Evil Horde have taken over the fight for Castle Grayskull, feeling that the powers within are their only chance of escaping Eternia. They are led by Shadow Weaver, who having mastered the spell of raising the dead, ponders the worth in reviving the recently deceased Hordak.

The Snake Men are defeated, but a third evil faction arises, in the form of a handful of Evil Warriors not keen on following Jitsu and not believing that he is Skeletor's rightful "heir." They are led by Tri-Klops and operate right under Jitsu's nose, in a secret location near Snake Mountain with only three access points: One of which being Tri-Klops's old workshop in Snake Mountain. Another, a cavern near the mountain. The third remains a mystery, but is bound to cause problems for our heroes.

Evil Warriors that are out of the picture:
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Draego-Man - taken under Granamyr's wing, currently under rehabilitation for his anti-human ways.
    Webstor- dead, per MYP
    Kobra Khan- dead, per the mini comics
    Saurod- dead, in a reworking of MOTU: TMP, where Skelly kills him in frustration in the days leading up to the UBG2.
    Megator - dead, killed at UBG2
    Scare Glow - thanks to a spell cast by Teela, the new Sorceress of Grayskull, Scare Glow is forced to haunt the halls of Castle Grayskull as an intangible ghost, always being close to, but never being able to touch, the secret powers contained within.
    Gy-Gor - retreats to the Vine Jungle where he hopes to build a new army

Snake Mountain Evil Warriors
    Jitsu- leader
    Blade - second in command
    Spikor - weapons master
    Tuvar - Two-Bad was split by the Spell of Separation, Tuvar chose to remain at SM.
    Stinkor - Happy to continue lurking within the caverns of SM, Stinkor comes running when Jitsu calls.
    Whiplash - Brute force, doesn't think much. SM was good enough before, it's good enough now.
    Clawful - Ditto, just wants to be with his buddy Whiplash.

Renegade Evil Warriors
    Tri-Klops - leaders
    Beast Man -
    Trap-Jaw - killed at UBG2, resurrected and enslaved by Shadow Weaver (green mini-comic Trap Jaw) but rescued by Tri-Klops
    Baddra - Fueled by his hatred of Tuvar, Baddra chose to go where he felt the best revenge could be meted out
    Faker - nearly destroyed in UBG2, rebuilt by Tri-Klops. Takes on Leo Faker look and due to a glitch in his programming slowly starts to believe that he himself is Skeletor, returned from space.
    Ninjor - fueled only by his hatred of Jitsu, Ninjor opted to join the renegades.
    Twistoid - Loyal to his creator, Twistoid sticks with Tri-Klops
    Leech - Spell broken, he joins up with the renegades under the conditions that once SM is reclaimed, they help him get revenge on the Horde

Evil Hordesmen that are out of the picture
    Hordak - dead
    Multi-Bot - destroyed
    Cy-Chop - killed/destroyed
    Grizzlor - spell broken, retreats to the Vine Jungle for a life of peace. Reports to Palace Eternos when he learns of Gygor's plans.
    Imp - with Hordak gone, he's content to wander Eternia playing cruel pranks on civilians, heroes, and villains alike.

Evil Horde
    Shadow Weaver - Leader of a team that is crumbling around her.
    Catra - Force Captain, lost her mask in UBG2, can no longer transform. Her connection to Clawdeen is severed as a result. Takes Panthor in. Will be interesting to see what this will mean, should Skeletor return.
    Mantenna - Feeling lonely in the absence of buds Grizzlor and Leech and surrounded entirely by the lady Horde, starts to wonder where he truly belongs.
    Scorpia - Doesn't care where she is or who's in charge, just loves a fight. Might defect to the Evil Warriors if the right offer pops up.
    Entrapta - Knows that the battle is over and doesn't care. Just sticks around as a means of getting home to Etheria
    Octavia - spends most of her time trying to seduce Mer-Man to add his army to the Horde's dwindling numbers now that they have no means of producing Horde Troopers.....except she's starting to like the serenity of Eternia's deep blue seas.
    Last edited by bamf1980; December 1, 2012 at 06:24pm.

I love your idea of TK hooking up with Sor-Tek, DVD!

Brian, as sad as it makes me, Scooter said that Mek remains a snake, since his creation was different in nature. Still, I would hold that Teela or even Granamyr could've reversed the spell. I want to know what happens to him!

Coptur, you make an excellent point about Two-Badd and the focus of Orko's spell. Good call. Still, I like the idea of them being separated and even splitting up.

This is a fun thread; you all have great ideas!

Jitsu- Leader of Snake Mountain
    Faker- Destroyed in the Ultimate Battleground
    Beast Man- Exiled from Snake Mountain for refusing to join Jitsu. Awaits Skeletors return hiding in the Vine Jungle.
    Mer-Man- With his Kingdom destroyed and no place to go joins Jitsu.
    Trap Jaw- Escapes Eternia and joins Skeletor and the Space Mutants.
    Tri-Klops- Without Skeletor to control him, sets out to redeem himself.
    Clawful- After his defeat at the Ultimate Battleground he is imprisoned. Later freed by Jitsu, he joins him.
    Whiplash- Narrowly escaping after his defeat at the Ultimate Battleground, joins Jitsu.
    Two-Bad- After the Ultimate Battleground, tries to kidnap Orko to force him to use the Spell of Seperation. After failing returns to Snake Mountain and joins Jitsu.
    Webstor- Killed by the Snakemen.
    Stinkor- No place to go joins Jitsu.
    Spikor- Needing weapons for his growing army, Jitsu hires him just as Skeletor.
    Blade- Returns to being a bounty hunter.
    Megator- As a zombie, becomes enslaved by Jitsu to guard Snake Mountain.
    Ninjor- Still trapped in the Eternian Dimension, joins Jitsu seeking his freedom.
    Saurod- Returns to being a bounty hunter, eventually join Skeletor and the Space Mutants.
    Scare Glow- Sealed and trapped in a tomb within Castle Grayskull after the Ultimate Battleground by Teela.
    Twistoid- Killed at the Ultimate Battground.
    Draego Man- Seeks out destroy all humans and dragons on his own.
    Cy-Chop- After the Hordes defeat at the Ultimate Battleground no longer sees and profit with the Horde and joins Jitsu.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine View Post
    Tri-Klops- Without Skeletor to control him, sets out to redeem himself.
    that is what I picture him doing too. I always felt he was more than an evil warrior.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm entertained at the idea of Tri-Klops joining Negator latter on. Negator was a Filmaton villian that looks like Magneto.

I am going to partially ignore a bio here and state that after Skeletor's leaving into space, Tri-Klops leaves the Evil Warriors and redeems himself. Over time, he officially joins the Masters and becomes the new Man-At-Arms, inventing for the heroic warriors.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

Well Tri-Klops is the only core villain not in the He-Ro Son of He-man bible so it does beg the question.

If MOTUC goes with the lore that all magic comes with a price whether its good or bad it'll be interesting to see what comes of mekaneck, not all spells should be easily reverse without some side effects
    Last edited by Coptur; December 2, 2012 at 08:59am.

Why do people keep saying the Spell of Separation would work on Two-Bad? Wasn't the entire plot of that episode that it would NOT work that way?
    And a lot of those lists are forgetting that the Spell didn't kill or normalify Mekanek.

it is quite sad that Two-Bad or Badra & Tuvar never got separated. Do you suppose that was the only reason they stayed working for Skeletor? Same for Scareglow I think he only stuck around so he could return to his dimension.

- - - Updated - - -

I recall seeing or hearing something about Tri-Klops last episode on Filmation. I played with the idea what made him leave. Did he turn good or seek redemption after finding out Skeletors deception (Icons of Evil) & that he is just a tool used by Skeletor ? Was Tri_Klops really evil? Out of the evil warriors I can see Tri-Klops turning good that & Two-Bad.
    Last edited by kylun flac; December 3, 2012 at 03:47am.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry Koopa View Post
    Why do people keep saying the Spell of Separation would work on Two-Bad? Wasn't the entire plot of that episode that it would NOT work that way?
    Agreed. The entire point of the spell from that episode was that it created the Light and Dark Hemispheres and nearly tore the planet in half.
    "You can not fight the darkness He-man!"-Shokoti-the Queen of Darkness

Arizona Mazter of the Universe

I felt Two-Bad was a very tragic character being merged into one body. And to never have him separated is even more sad.