Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!! =)

Hybrid View

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!! =)

..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Whoa. Jitsu takes over for Skeletor during N/A? Crazy.

Get to the da choppa

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Get to the da choppa
    You actually made me laugh out loud with that lol.

whoa.! his head looks terrible. .lets call him. deformed skinny head.

He has a neat MOTUC story that adds more depth to him.

Plus, the fart humor made me smile.
    Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Heroic Warrior
    What is that extra accessory under his right hand? It looks to be the same color orange as the sword.

I always knew Jitsu had potential. And I can't WAIT for him to arrive!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 8.31.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

NEW! MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

I never saw Jitsu as a leader, but it's fun to imagine him that way!

Honestly, I always presumed Evil Lyn would have taken over Snake Mountain in Skeletor's absence...

- - - Updated - - -

I never saw Jitsu as a leader, but it's fun to imagine him that way! He was one of the handful of figures I had as a kid and I always imagined him to be a double agent working with the heroic warriors. I remember being confused on whether he was a good guy or a bad guy when I got him for Christmas in 1984!

Honestly, I always presumed Evil Lyn would have taken over Snake Mountain in Skeletor's absence...
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Love that he takes over Snake Mountain.....but "chopper"?!?
    Now I know how Mattel is coming up with these names....

They picked up a hobo off the streets and make him drink a bottle of Thunderbird until he starts to hallucinate....they they show him the figure prototype and ask for the first words that come to his mind.

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Chopper - lame.
    Takes over Snake Mountain - lame.

Figure looks great in package. I might have to consider getting him.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

I can't believe some of you don't like it, this is exactly how i wanted Jitsu's bio to be. Ok maybe the Chopper thing could been a nickname similar to Flipshot.

I love this bio (especially considering he is one of my favorite characters), but I groan at the real name (just because who would name their child Chopper...) although I understand it's origin.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

I hate the bios. I cannot believe how terrible most of them are.

"Chopper" is his real name? How about just "Jitsu"? Homages to bad ideas are nothing but reminders of bad ideas.

And again, Jitsu is nothing but a thief, a "bandit". Keldor is a freaking Fagin!

And again, Tri-Klops takes up the role of MAA, sticking bionics bits onto people. Boring! Eternia has ancient, weird tech - Jitsu's fist could have had a great back-story. But instead, Tri-Klops had it just laying around, like MAA & Mek's neck (etc. etc.)

The only interesting thing here is that Jitsu replaces Skeletor. I like that, it actually gives him some character and development.
    Funny Fan Fic: Meet the Rea-Por! (Heroic & Villainous Deaths) & The Mighty Spector's FIRST EVER FAN-FIC
    & not so funny Fan Fic: War of Attrition
    Trade feedback & WANTED: Bow/SLL style boots!

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    Chopper as a real name is just dumb as hell. Sure, maybe it was funny as a joke but the fact that they actually used it on the bio is pretty ridiculous. Good think I stop accepting mattels 'real names' in my canon after they named Hordak Hektor.

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Whoa. Jitsu takes over for Skeletor during N/A? Crazy.
    This was my thought, too. For me, Jitsu wouldn't be the logical choice to take over Snake Mountain. I would think that Beast Man, Mer Man, or Trap Jaw would have a better claim to it. Heck, I think that even Stinkor would be higher on the pecking order.

Chopper? Seriously? ToyGuru has always said that real names come from what they believe their mother's would have named them. Chopper is what you name the dog. It would honestly make more sense for his real name to be Jitsu and his nickname be Chopper. It's also mentioned how he's silent but deadly
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I assume Chopper is from the name he was given early in the original toy's development, but your point is taken. I also noticed the Silent but Deadly.

I believe Chopper is his old Filmation name from when he was used in the cartoon, but was still in the production process at Mattel.
    Basicly same thing that happenned with Tung/Tung Lash/Tung Lashor an his appearance in filmation an his eventual toy form.
    Last edited by Replikor; November 26, 2012 at 04:28pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Real name: Chopper- lame even if it is to meant to reflect nostalgia. Jitsu taking over Snake Mountain I like. Jitsu always seemed like one of the baddest mofos. I can hardly wait for him.

Hm.. I wish I could be positive about this one as I don't like to criticise the bio's and stuff but I really don't like this one.

This would have been better, not sure who wrote this though.

If there is one thing the dreaded Skeletor relishes more than defeating his enemies, it is enslaving them. No one of his warriors knows this better than the man known as Jitsu! Once a ruler of a peaceful society in the far east, Skeletor's armies decimated his people after he would not craft weapons for the dark armies. Anxious to demean his peaceful legacy, Skeletor fused the man with an ancient artifact called the Dragon's Claw, a massive gauntlet that possesses its wearer and is capable of splitting stone. As Eternians flee in terror from his bloody campaign, little do they know a lost soul watches in terror and sadness through the general's blood red eyes!
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    The real question is, would you have planned to rename your figure in honor of his more proper 'Christian' name? I don't mean to seem condescending, but perhaps instead of Optik you call him by his series of eye blinks? What I'm getting at is; Scott has always said that the in canon names and back stories they give these toys are only meant as a jumping off point and if you can come up with something better than knock yourself out. Personally I could care less if Mattel or even his mother calls him Chopper, I call him Jitsu. But to call his proper name "lame" simply because you don't like how it sounds or what it refers to seems extreme.
    Harken the coming of Dragstor!!

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    Chopper? Seriously? ToyGuru has always said that real names come from what they believe their mother's would have named them. Chopper is what you name the dog. It would honestly make more sense for his real name to be Jitsu and his nickname be Chopper. It's also mentioned how he's silent but deadly
    In this case we also wanted to pay homage to an exisiting name. There is no overarching rule for all figs. Heck, even on RGD a few episodes ago this "real name" was suggested by the hosts! (knowing it was written and approved years ago, back in Q1, 2009 like all bios we were thinking ahead!).

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru View Post
    In this case we also wanted to pay homage to an exisiting name. There is no overarching rule for all figs. Heck, even on RGD a few episodes ago this "real name" was suggested by the hosts! (knowing it was written and approved years ago, back in Q1, 2009 like all bios we were thinking ahead!).

But wasn't the reason his Filmation name was that is because they didn't want to offened any Asains?

And just like others I was shocked to see that he takes over. and with that bio is proof to the reply "keep reading the bios"

My first reaction was "weak". However, it's a nice way to get the Filmation name in there and to pay homage to Filmation. and to recognize it. What? you'd rather have Filmation ignored? not fair to filmation fans.

Heroic Master of Music baileyrecords's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    Chopper. *sigh*
    I am Stratos, Heroic Master of Music! and proud member of the Ohio Masters

Please check out my Kaiju Kaos: Smackdown Kickstarter going on now until Feb 12th. Thanks!