Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!! =)

The Last House on the Left, Las Vegas, Nevada

Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!! =)

..."Conceived in a Hell Beyond Your Depth of Perception... Designed and Directed by His Red Right Hand."
    ...Seriously looking for a gray Sir Laser-Lot sword from the Final Wars weapon-pack!!

Whoa. Jitsu takes over for Skeletor during N/A? Crazy.

Get to the da choppa

Chopper? Seriously? ToyGuru has always said that real names come from what they believe their mother's would have named them. Chopper is what you name the dog. It would honestly make more sense for his real name to be Jitsu and his nickname be Chopper. It's also mentioned how he's silent but deadly
    View my collection and customs HERE!

I assume Chopper is from the name he was given early in the original toy's development, but your point is taken. I also noticed the Silent but Deadly.

I believe Chopper is his old Filmation name from when he was used in the cartoon, but was still in the production process at Mattel.
    Basicly same thing that happenned with Tung/Tung Lash/Tung Lashor an his appearance in filmation an his eventual toy form.
    Last edited by Replikor; November 26, 2012 at 04:28pm.

Marketing Manager at Mattel Toyguru's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jerec350 View Post
    Chopper? Seriously? ToyGuru has always said that real names come from what they believe their mother's would have named them. Chopper is what you name the dog. It would honestly make more sense for his real name to be Jitsu and his nickname be Chopper. It's also mentioned how he's silent but deadly
    In this case we also wanted to pay homage to an exisiting name. There is no overarching rule for all figs. Heck, even on RGD a few episodes ago this "real name" was suggested by the hosts! (knowing it was written and approved years ago, back in Q1, 2009 like all bios we were thinking ahead!).

Heroic Warrior
    Real name: Chopper- lame even if it is to meant to reflect nostalgia. Jitsu taking over Snake Mountain I like. Jitsu always seemed like one of the baddest mofos. I can hardly wait for him.

Hm.. I wish I could be positive about this one as I don't like to criticise the bio's and stuff but I really don't like this one.

This would have been better, not sure who wrote this though.

If there is one thing the dreaded Skeletor relishes more than defeating his enemies, it is enslaving them. No one of his warriors knows this better than the man known as Jitsu! Once a ruler of a peaceful society in the far east, Skeletor's armies decimated his people after he would not craft weapons for the dark armies. Anxious to demean his peaceful legacy, Skeletor fused the man with an ancient artifact called the Dragon's Claw, a massive gauntlet that possesses its wearer and is capable of splitting stone. As Eternians flee in terror from his bloody campaign, little do they know a lost soul watches in terror and sadness through the general's blood red eyes!
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

I don't mind the name, at least it relates to him in some way. Most of the names are sort of kitchy. That's what makes it fun. I try not to take that part too seriously. It's interesting that Jitsu sounds redeemable, might be a fun partner for Fisto!

Snappy Threader
    Well, I kind of like the bio. The name nod is cool, and the story of Jitsu taking over Snake Mountain must only mean that Tri-Klops goes with Skeletor...

Quote Originally Posted by whbinder View Post
    Whoa. Jitsu takes over for Skeletor during N/A? Crazy.
    This was my thought, too. For me, Jitsu wouldn't be the logical choice to take over Snake Mountain. I would think that Beast Man, Mer Man, or Trap Jaw would have a better claim to it. Heck, I think that even Stinkor would be higher on the pecking order.

Quote Originally Posted by Neo View Post
    Hm.. I wish I could be positive about this one as I don't like to criticise the bio's and stuff but I really don't like this one.

This would have been better, not sure who wrote this though.

If there is one thing the dreaded Skeletor relishes more than defeating his enemies, it is enslaving them. No one of his warriors knows this better than the man known as Jitsu! Once a ruler of a peaceful society in the far east, Skeletor's armies decimated his people after he would not craft weapons for the dark armies. Anxious to demean his peaceful legacy, Skeletor fused the man with an ancient artifact called the Dragon's Claw, a massive gauntlet that possesses its wearer and is capable of splitting stone. As Eternians flee in terror from his bloody campaign, little do they know a lost soul watches in terror and sadness through the general's blood red eyes!
    I agree to some extent...I like the idea presented in the staction bio of his army being defeated by Skeletor, rather than the intergalactic prison thing. Otherwise, it's an okay bio. Interesting that he takes over snake mountain, a plot twist nobody would have expected!
    As usual the name is fine by me.
    Overall the bio gives him his due, and adds a sense of importance to an early motu character who almost didn't exist outside of toy form.

Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    This was my thought, too. For me, Jitsu wouldn't be the logical choice to take over Snake Mountain. I would think that Beast Man, Mer Man, or Trap Jaw would have a better claim to it. Heck, I think that even Stinkor would be higher on the pecking order.
    Yeah, but they're all idiots. They might not all have survived the Ultimate Battleground either.

I'm okay with either bio, but I like that they've upgraded him to boss man in Skeletor's absence. The Battle of Gretori Bridge? That's not on the map!! Interesting also that he's not an Eternian.

I like the nod to the original name, but for some reason or another it makes me think of "Hassan Chop!" from Looney Tunes.
    Be sure to read Book of Evil Part 2: The Bells of Doom, only in the He-Man.org Fan Fic & Media forums!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...06#post3094406

That's a fun bio! And I'm sure there will be TONS of backlash with Jitsu taking over Snake Mountain, and yeah, there could very well be characters that would have made more sense to do that, it is fun to give a more meaty story to this character that has almost none, but who is still very cool and loved by fans.
    Check out my short film! www.AwardWinningTheMovie.com

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=125066&page=2

Awesome Traders List: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=135253

The Cradle Will Rock As I'm Drivin' Down Highway 40 In My Big Ol' Pick Up Truck.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar

"Chopper! Sick %$^*!"

Vroom, vroom, Hail Scarab! Vroom!

I do like that Fisto is Jitsu's archenemy here and that Fisto mangled Jitsu's original hand.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Yay! Emperor Jitsu!

MGM, you crack me up!

I quite like the Bio-but I do wonder...I guess ol' Chopper didn't lose his hand until after Malcom became Fisto. I don't know why but I figured that would've happened during the Great Unrest.

In any event-I really need to update the Bio-Narrative!
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mern-Ra View Post
    That's a fun bio! And I'm sure there will be TONS of backlash with Jitsu taking over Snake Mountain, and yeah, there could very well be characters that would have made more sense to do that, it is fun to give a more meaty story to this character that has almost none, but who is still very cool and loved by fans.
    Exactly. And it does actually kind of make sense to some degree, when you think about it...there's no way any of the survivors are going to respect or bow down to the likes of Beast Man, Stinkor, etc. Mer-Man rules his own people. Whiplash and Clawful might be dead (defeated by Photog). Evil-Lyn is gone. Dunno about Tri-Klops but he seems more like a 'higher up' than an outright leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Colder Soldier View Post
    The real question is, would you have planned to rename your figure in honor of his more proper 'Christian' name? I don't mean to seem condescending, but perhaps instead of Optik you call him by his series of eye blinks? What I'm getting at is; Scott has always said that the in canon names and back stories they give these toys are only meant as a jumping off point and if you can come up with something better than knock yourself out. Personally I could care less if Mattel or even his mother calls him Chopper, I call him Jitsu. But to call his proper name "lame" simply because you don't like how it sounds or what it refers to seems extreme.
    Harken to the coming of RIO BLAST!!

Evil Master of Meejitz super-munkyboy's Avatar
    See I always loved the Anwat Gar that GBAGOK and Iceman went for. Love that Jitsu takes over. As for the name, Chopper sounds more like an alias and Jitsu his real name, but I ignore them, like we can so there you go. Its a nice homage to Filmation and I do like that Fisto is his official nemesis now.
    JITSU!!!! Thank the Elder Gods!!!!

DeviantART - http://super-munkyboy.deviantart.com

Commissions - [TBA]

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    For prosperity...

Jitsu - Evil Master of Martial Arts

An intergalactic bandit, Jitsu was broken out of Prison Starr by Keldor during the Great Unrest. In gratitude, he agreed to serve the Evil Lord of Destruction and stayed with him even after Keldor's transformation into Skeletor. As a master of several forms of martial arts, Jitsu was often on the frontline in battle against Randor and his Masters. During the Battle for Gretori Bridge, he was wounded by his archenemy Fisto and had his hand replaced with a golden robotic implant by Tri-Klops. After Skeletor left Eternia for the stars, Jitsu took over Snake Mountain, ruling it with an iron fist. As deadly as he is silent, Jitsu uses his chopping power to get his evil way!

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Oo-Larr • Sagitar • Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn • 200X Prince Adam • 200X Sorceress • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP)

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Get to the da choppa
    You actually made me laugh out loud with that lol.

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by kolobosrexx View Post
    Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!!
    Man! I was expecting a pic of Jitsu as a victim of some Eternian gangland violence.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

whoa.! his head looks terrible. .lets call him. deformed skinny head.