Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Jitsu bio/packaged shot up!! =)

It's amusing to step back and think about what would be an appropriate real name for an intergalactic Asian with a giant golden hand.
    I'm going with "Scott."

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Customikey View Post
    It's amusing to step back and think about what would be an appropriate real name for an intergalactic Asian with a giant golden hand.
    I'm going with "Scott."
    Really?

He's obviously a "Bob".

Yah Masters.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    MOTU is like a Role-Playing game period. As the Evildoer said, most of Eternia is like medieval or ancient Europe and that's NEVER disputed. Adding in OTHER ancient world earthly locations is a typical RPG trope. We've seen African (as way back as Filmation) and Asian influence (200X) from the cartoons and there are Native American people from the mini-comics.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    I would be more inclined to accept Jitsu as an actual Earth shogun or samurai taken from the past through one of Skellys dimensional portals. This would give his entire character credit and make him a prime candidate for leadership due to his cultural discipline and training. As far as the other humans on Eternia, I always thought the best explanation was that they were brought over from medieval times centuries ago by one of the true Eternian mystical races, whatever their form. Humans in general of any race are from Earth....period. That is the only way you can even attempt to bring logic into any fantasy setting like this one. Otherwise, ....its YOUR imagination so who cares?!
    look at the story here on the forums of Return To Awat Gar & The Book Of Evil I & II by Gbagok. Jitsu is from past Awat Gar. He was a general that taken over the land by staging a cu. The story has him brought to present day Eternia. Its very well done & Jitsu is a well developed character & leader.
    Wish List: Eldor, Skeleton Warriors, King Argho, Horde Wraiths, Kobolds, Prahvus, Lord Masque, Rock Monster, Gen. Tartaran, Evil Seed, Carnivorous Plant, Lizard-Man, Hawke, Crimson Fury, Melaktha, Spinwit, Ra-Jarr, Kelclar, King Miro, Dare, Missile-Toe, Sh'gora, Vizar, Harpy, ABC Giants, Lodar, Dragoon, Darius, Negator, Masks of Power Demons, Slob-Boar, Bubblor, Three-Beast, Nocturna

Heroic Warrior Master of Disguise's Avatar
    I see Jitsu mildy as Attila the Hun or Krum the Horrible, inspired from medieval European history. In my eyes though he is Japanese inspired for a pseudo Eternian persona.
    Go Home And Be A Family He-Man!

I'm rolling thunder pouring rain
    I'm coming on like a hurricane Hordak
    My lightning's flashing across the sky
    You're only young but you're gonna die
    I won't take no prisoners won't spare no lives
    Nobody's putting up a fight
    I got my bell I'm gonna take you to Despondos
    I'm gonna get ya Hordak get ya

How about George? Or Eugene?

Evil & armed for combat TJRules's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    *sigh* why exactly is it lame that he takes over snake mountain....someone has to.
    Evil-Lyn?
    Trap-Jaw?
    Mer-Man?
    Tri-Klops?
    King Hsss?
    HORDAK?????

Dude is an extra who was in ONE Filmation episode... whoopdee doo. *YAWN*

It's like Sir-Laser-Lot having a MAJOR role in MOTU... oh wait... I digress.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Coptur View Post
    Batman doesn't have super powers and nor does Baron Zemo both are great leaders.
    Not trying to start anything, but Batman is NOT a great leader. He lives by himself. In a cave.
    Support Green Mini-Comic Trap Jaw in MOTUC!

Land Shark in MOTUC!!!!!! Do it Mattel!!! Do it NOW!!!!

Support The Power & Honor Foundation

Power-Con/ThunderCon... now going green with TMNT!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by TJRules View Post
    Evil-Lyn?
    Trap-Jaw?
    Mer-Man?
    Tri-Klops?
    King Hsss?
    HORDAK?????
    Yet again, going strictly by the continuity laid out within the story as presented, from which all this is being derived from, Hordak and Hsss are dead, Evil-Lyn is powerless and time-displaced.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

So you are implying that only "regular" characters that appeared in Filmation are the only important ones?

Evil-Lyn?
    Trap-Jaw?
    Mer-Man?
    Tri-Klops?
    King Hsss?
    HORDAK?????

- - - Updated - - -

Not trying to start anything, but Batman is NOT a great leader. He lives by himself. In a cave.
    Evil Lyn - is depowered and in the future
    Trapjaw - was defeated by Skeletor and left a broken man
    Mer-Man - Has no interest in the land and only cares about HIS kingdom the sea
    Tri-Klops - given his character traits i wouldn't think he would go for leadership
    King Hsss - is dead by this point
    Hordak - also believed to be dead

Then you really don't know Batman as he is both a loner and a great leader of the bat family