Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Black Friday/ Cyber Monday figure ARRIVAL thread!!!

Heroic Warrior
    My Black Friday/Cyber Monday items arrived yesterday. Got King Randor and the Great Unrest Weapons Pack.

While I was not one who initially clamoured for Keldor to get the dual swords, I have to admit it does add something to him.
    IMG-20121206-00067.jpg

I will say this; when I initially removed the swords from the package I could have sworned that what I got was the solid dual sword from the convention. I have to tip my hat to Mattel's engineering on this for how tightly they connect.
    IMG-20121206-00068.jpg

I don't know why, but despite this figures short comings I really love it. Never did get the first Randor. I may do so down the road, but until then I am glad to finally have the complete royal family of Eternos.
    IMG-20121206-00069.jpg

Never got the original Teela, waited too long to get TOD Sorceress, but I had the Great Wars Weapons Pack and with the Great Unrest Weapons pack I decided to give Randor his own falcon. I have named him Montecore.
    IMG-20121206-00070.jpg

Since this King Randor didn't have any weapons other than his guilded harpoon, I decided to give him the repainted Carnivus weapons. They don't match, but I may wind up repainting them to do so. Also gave Queen Marlena the repainted Teela shield since it really doesn't match up with anyone. The closest would probably be Evil Lyn, but as witch, she doesn't really need a shield since she could probably cast a spell of protection anyways. Will probably repaint it down the road as well.
    IMG-20121206-00071.jpg

Finally a notice on Sorceress, still have to wait another week now....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Just got my ugly face Frosta! Yay! Still no answer on my TOD sorceress though

Got my Clawful and Faker (ordered Wednesday), and my Webstor and Leech (ordered Monday). Still no shipping confirmation of Evil-Lyn, Hordak, Grizzlor and TOD Sorceress (ordered Monday).

My vykron and queen just showed up today!

I can not believe it was the sdcc version marlena.....this has me thrilled! I would have just opened a second glen,but the queen.....she stays closed on the wall. As for vykron,now I have 3 of him,2 opened and my closed set will be released when the castle is.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Widget
    Howdy! I've been a long time lurker around here and a cherry picker of the line but I was bitten HARD by the collecting bug recently. So I figured this would be the place to share my excitement over what I was able to get through the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.
    hemanxmas.jpg

The ranks keep building. Using up some extra heads.

004.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender875 View Post
    Howdy! I've been a long time lurker around here and a cherry picker of the line but I was bitten HARD by the collecting bug recently. So I figured this would be the place to share my excitement over what I was able to get through the Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale.
    hemanxmas.jpg
    Welcome Rod! You got quite the haul there! Way to go!!! I can't wait to get mine. I only got Snout Spout, Faker, and TOD Sorceress. Like most people, they finally shipped today.

hemanxmas.jpg
    Now thatīs a nice set of characters and a great start for your MOTUC collection!

And welcome, i lurked for years myself and itīs much more fun being active here!

My $35 Wind Raider arrived and I must say it's pretty sweet...didn't want one till I heard it can park at the castle...wanna pimp out my Grayskull!

- - - Updated - - -

My $35 Wind Raider arrived and I must say it's pretty sweet...didn't want one till I heard it can park at the castle...wanna pimp out my Grayskull!
    Make Filmation Clawful. Come on, he's like a totally different character!

cyber-assassin
    finally got mine. not bad for matty. the wife let me get them for christmas, and I peeked in each to make sure the heads matched who they were. so, hopefully, yay matty.
    Those whom god wishes to destroy,
    He first makes mad. - Reinfield.

Heroic Warrior
    I received my Cyber Monday order on Thursday and got the shipping notice for TOD Sorceress yesterday!

Evil Apologist of MattelŪ Count Marzo's Avatar
    hemanxmas.jpg
    Welcome! What a lovely pic seeing all of those under a Christmas tree! Enjoy your stay here!
    -=ĪEvilCøuntMarzøĪ=-
    BLÅĮK FLØWËRŠ!!!!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    hemanxmas.jpg
    How did you get Beast Man ??
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Quote Originally Posted by TUC138 View Post
    I thought something looked off in that pic.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Didn't someone post they opened up a mailer to find the wrong figure (Beast Man) inside? Same situation?
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Widget
    My bad!! Beastman and Grizzlor were eBay purchases that were bought, paid for, shipped and delivered from eBay in the time it took for me to get the Matty orders and they were lumped in the pic. Sorry for the confusion! As a side note all the figures I bought from Matty, with the exclusion of the beasts and guard packs, all came in re-taped white mailer boxes. Nothing wrong with the figures or card backs, just thought that was a little weird.

Interesting that you mention your white mailers were re-taped. I noticed this with my King Grayskull from October. Is this something that a lot of people are seeing? Do you think they're having someone check the contents of the mailers before shipping them out?

Same, My He-Man was a re-tape I know for sure...Ill have to check my others from CM.

My BG Evil Lyn, Faker & Faceless One arrived yesterday! Still waiting for KG/TOD Sorceress (which I ordered before those 3 but I know they were posted later).

Just need those 2 and the "Secret Identity 3 pack" and I will have all the figures I ordered
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

I got my Vikor and Vykron on Wednesday. I'm glad I ordered them. Since the Dec. items are late, these are now my Xmas figures, and I couldn't be happier with them. I'm really enjoying these two.