Thread: Want to Buy: She-Ra Tiara Head and Red Cape

Want to Buy: She-Ra Tiara Head and Red Cape

I own a Bubble Power She-Ra that I very much love - warped foot and all - so I really have no need for the original She-Ra figure. Except! For that Filmation Tiara head and red cape. I'm a big Filmation fan, so how I've gone this long without those two is beyond me.

I know there is probably only a slim chance someone will want to part with them, but I figured I'd ask since so many of you do customs and might buy multiple bodies/parts and have a loose head and cape hanging around.

My only request would be that the tiara be in good shape, as I've seen some that were rather bent or warped. Also, I'd prefer a head with a nice paint job on the face! If you have a spare red cape & Tiara Filmation head, please post below!

Many thanks,
    DB

- - - Updated - - -

No help, hun? Surely someone has a head and cape they're not doing anything with...

So here's the thing...

It's December. December can be a difficult time for POP fans. Especially really Filmation-loving POP fans.

Sometimes, I binge eat. Junk foods. Vegetables. It's hard to fill the void, you know? It really is.

Thank you to those who have read the thread and asked themselves "do I have a spare Filmation She-Ra head and red cape to fill that void in this fan's life?" It means a lot. You took a second to think about my needs, and that's a beautiful thing and I felt it. And I'm sending that thoughtfulness right back out to each of you.

I get the sense there might be more of you out there, not reading, not participating in this exchange of caring, when you could and it would be wonderful. Don't hold back. Read through that post, and ask yourself the question. It's okay! I'm here. You don't have to be afraid.

Let's be there for each other this December.

Dear Santa,

I think I've been a good guy all year round. Please find someone with a spare head and cape for me to cut a deal with.

Enjoy the cookies,
    DB