Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Threaded View

[Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Mod note, just to ease some fears:

UPDATE:
    Straight from Toyguru:

"Due to having inventory in several places to support various convention sales of this special sku, we were not able to get the full quota of TOD Sorceress to DR in time for the sale. We are in the process of moving all of the remaining units to DR and orders should keep shipping out over the next few weeks as the units are transfered!"
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Just talked to the escalation department at Digital River and 1 of the shipments of TOD Sorceress are officially on back order. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until next week.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to which orders get shipped and which are placed on back order because I placed my order last Wednesday at 12noon while some from Cyber Monday have stated that their TOD Sorceress orders have shipped.
    This is the latest info we have at this time, hopefully this will pan out well for everyone.

--------- END MOD NOTE-------

EDIT 12/2/12

Be warned that hounding DR about your orders that contain ToD Sorceress could end badly. See He-Bro's post - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3166418

My TOD Sorceress still says "order in proccess" over on Matty. Should I be worried? Any one elses ship yet?