Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

[Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Mod note, just to ease some fears:

UPDATE:
    Straight from Toyguru:

"Due to having inventory in several places to support various convention sales of this special sku, we were not able to get the full quota of TOD Sorceress to DR in time for the sale. We are in the process of moving all of the remaining units to DR and orders should keep shipping out over the next few weeks as the units are transfered!"
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Just talked to the escalation department at Digital River and 1 of the shipments of TOD Sorceress are officially on back order. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until next week.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to which orders get shipped and which are placed on back order because I placed my order last Wednesday at 12noon while some from Cyber Monday have stated that their TOD Sorceress orders have shipped.
    This is the latest info we have at this time, hopefully this will pan out well for everyone.

--------- END MOD NOTE-------

EDIT 12/2/12

Be warned that hounding DR about your orders that contain ToD Sorceress could end badly. See He-Bro's post - http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...=1#post3166418

My TOD Sorceress still says "order in proccess" over on Matty. Should I be worried? Any one elses ship yet?
    Last edited by nicholighkun; December 2, 2012 at 02:30pm.

Fudge Supreme Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    When did you order yours? I ordered one on Monday and haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet, either. I'm not overly worried about it quite yet. I've had past orders take a couple/few days to ship.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Warrior
    I placed four separate orders over the course of the sale - two on the first day, two on the last day; TOD Sorceress was the sole item in purchase #2 on the first day. It is the only purchase that hasn't begun the shipping process and still remains in process.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I ordered two TOD Sorceress figures before the weekend and i ordered Leech and Queen Marlena on Monday, both have been confirmed but both havenīt been shipped yet.

Same here, still in process...
    The gleam of the Power Sword lights your way as you enter the fantastic world of Eternia...

My two other orders have shipped already. The one I got with TOD sorceress is still in process, I picked it up Saturday.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    I placed 5 total orders. My orders from Monday have shipped. My order containing TOD Sorceress from last wednesday has not shipped yet.
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    I ordered TOD Sorceress and King Grayskull the day before Thanksgiving and they still haven't shipped yet. I ordered Bubble Power She-Ra early this past Tuesday morning, probably shortly before the sale ended, and I got a shipping email for her already. I'm wondering if they even have TODS in stock and are waiting to ship, like Amazon does.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    I ordered TOD on Thursday and are still in process.

My order with TOD Sorceress hasn't shipped yet, but I got a notice for Vykron.

Not too concerned about her yet through, she's a Christmas present for my niece so there's no rush.

glad to hear every1 else's hasnt shipped either...i made 6 separate orders AFTER my wednesday 11/21 tod sorceress+a bunch of other figs order. and all 6 have shipped but no word on the order with TOD sorceress in it

Heroic Warrior
    Just a wild guess here, but I imagine with her being offered earlier than originally expected and being a roaming convention piece, her inventory may not be in the same place the rest are. Could be why. Dunno.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    Any indication that she was a preorder or the like? I mean, she was scheduled for December (if stock lasted), wasn't she?
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Last year's sale, I had my later order ship and arrive well before my first order. There's no real rhyme or reason to the way they ship stuff.

Mine shipped. I ordered it within the first 5 minutes of it going on sale on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    glad to hear every1 else's hasnt shipped either...i made 6 separate orders AFTER my wednesday 11/21 tod sorceress+a bunch of other figs order. and all 6 have shipped but no word on the order with TOD sorceress in it
    Same here--I ordered mine last Wednesday--still in process

I got my shipping notice yesterday (at 2:34 AM). It's the only BF/CM order that's shipped so far.

My Wednesday the 21st TOD Sorceress still says "in process" while my Monday the 26th stuff shipped today....absolutely no sense to me, and it's aggravating, I ordered my Sorceress early specifically so I could guarantee I got her.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I placed one order Wednesday, three orders Monday. All have shipped except one Monday order -- the one containing Sorceress.

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Just a wild guess here, but I imagine with her being offered earlier than originally expected and being a roaming convention piece, her inventory may not be in the same place the rest are. Could be why. Dunno.
    Not likely, since Demo-Man in December, they said they wouldn't sell anything that wasn't in stock at Matty....even though it happened once since, but not since then, I think it was back in February....maybe Fisto....or Khan or one of those....I don't remember.

Anyway, if it's not sitting in the Matty warehouse, they're not selling it, unless it's a PO.
    Recent....Unnamed One & Hydron
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Double Trouble, Light Hope, Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Given how stupid Mattel is, I would be very worried. How are they going to tell us TOD Sorceress would be available in Dec and then put her on sale Thanksgiving weekend when most of us planned to buy her with Granamyr.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Greatful his pants are on bskcase's Avatar
    Don't worry. You'll get your figure soon enough.
    We survived the long night.... MOTU Forever!

Ordered mine along with Adora and Zodak, shipped on Monday.
    Masters of the Universe Classics, Ghosterbusters, and Voltron collector...any one have a storage unit(s) I can use? LOL

Court Magician
    Monday orders shipped today but my Wednesday Sorceress is still processing.

Quote Originally Posted by Melfis View Post
    Monday orders shipped today but my Wednesday Sorceress is still processing.
    Mine too.
    I think it's too soon to be worried yet, though.