Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Pretty sure I would lose my mind if that happened to me.
    I think I already have...
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I think I already have...
    Did you talk to the regular customer service at the go-matty number, or did you talk to the escalation department?

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo of Eternia View Post
    Did you talk to the regular customer service at the go-matty number, or did you talk to the escalation department?
    Escalation Department. I never talk to the regular customer service as they are rarely able to help.

- - - Updated - - -

Matty escalation just called me. They are going to ship out the rest of my order that has been sitting there for 2 weeks. TOD Sorceress will then ship separately (at my expense) once she becomes available.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I received an email from Matty where they came up with the idea that I could split the order. Toyguru also mentioned it over on the Matty Q&A forums. So, when I called them today I was told that some of the items in my order had limited quantities and might now be out of stock since it has been 2 weeks since I placed the order. So, now I am waiting for them to call me back to find out the details.
    I've been trying to do this as well - split my order. The customer service rep I e-mailed suggested it. I ordered thirteen figures aside from TOD Sorceress. I think I might be sick if they tell me that the rest of them will be canceled because the order is old...

Hate to beat a dead horse but it's issues like this that sales have dropped off on the subs. It seems that NOTHING can run smoothly. I often wonder why it is that my DC sub ships days before my MOTU sub. EVERY MONTH, I ordered TOD and I expect to get her but with no OFFICIAL comment, people are starting to get mad. It's been two weeks already.

Weird...

I ordered in the first 5 minutes and got her today...I do think those who order first should get her first. Not to say I am not happy for those who have her now. I am sure putting a back order would have solved alot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Weird...

I ordered in the first 5 minutes and got her today...I do think those who order first should get her first. Not to say I am not happy for those who have her now. I am sure putting a back order would have solved alot of problems.
    A notice would have solved a lot of the issues yes, many would have simply placed separate orders like they did with Demo-Man....but alas they waited almost 2 weeks to finally get off their asses and say "oops, Sorceress isn't all at DR yet, sorry, she may take 3 weeks (from the time of the official posting, a week and a half later) to get all in and finally ship to everyone"

Quote Originally Posted by HORDAK004 View Post
    Hate to beat a dead horse but it's issues like this that sales have dropped off on the subs. It seems that NOTHING can run smoothly. I often wonder why it is that my DC sub ships days before my MOTU sub. EVERY MONTH, I ordered TOD and I expect to get her but with no OFFICIAL comment, people are starting to get mad. It's been two weeks already.
    We did get official confirmation, but it did take a week and a half to get it....which it should have been said before the sale even started, like they did with Granamyr, but it's likely they only confirmed his lateness because of the Sorceress debacle, if not it's likely we wouldn't even know until after the sale day for him.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    BAD SURPRISE THIS MORNING!
    Everybody should look at their bank account!
    The money of 7 TOD Sorceress is back on my bank account!
    What's goin' on?
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    BAD SURPRISE THIS MORNING!
    Everybody should look at their bank account!
    The money of 7 TOD Sorceress is back on my bank account!
    What's goin' on?
    Are you saying that the money was refunded, or that the charge dropped off? It's normal for charges to drop off if they haven't actually shipped anything after several days. When they are available and ship, they'll make a new charge.

Quote Originally Posted by HORDAK004 View Post
    That's alright, the horse can be rebuilt ala Strydor, and promptly beaten down again!

Don't expect anything better from them, what you've seen is what you'll continue to get. I'm kinda looking forward to this line wrapping up because I am really tired of the "guess what major issue we're going to have this month" routine. It feels like teh line has been on borrowed time for awhile now. Hopefully those last few figs on my wishlist come out in the next year before the whole thing is over. It's been one bumpy ride lol.
    Your support means more research for the Myostatin-challenged.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Are you saying that the money was refunded, or that the charge dropped off? It's normal for charges to drop off if they haven't actually shipped anything after several days. When they are available and ship, they'll make a new charge.
    Thank you Jon!
    Yes the charge dropped off...
    Suddenly I was rich...
    And I said "Wait a moment..." Ah! Ah Ah!
    So we'll wait like a child the 24th of December...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

My CM TODS order has not shipped yet. Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Thank you Jon!
    Yes the charge dropped off...
    Suddenly I was rich...
    And I said "Wait a moment..." Ah! Ah Ah!
    So we'll wait like a child the 24th of December...
    Phew, glad that's all it was! But yes, that can be very tricky!

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I contacted Matty in order to have them take TOD Sorceress off of my existing order (and make her a separate order), so that the rest of the order can be shipped. Now I am being told that some of the items in my initial order might now be out of stock and have to be cancelled

So, you might still get your TOD Sorceress, BUT everything else in your order might be out of stock!!!
    Once you order the figure, how it could possibly be out of stock? If they had 140 Teelas, for example, and sold all 140 of them, how do they run short? Each and every one of those figures should have been "set aside" in cyberspace as soon as it was sold. The only way I can see that they could run out is if they re-sold figures they had sold already. That, or their system is so primitive it can't keep track of the numbers properly, and they oversold some figures.

Regardless, there's no excuse for this kind of ineptitude. I've had orders cancelled before because the product wasn't delivered (guess what company manufactured the majority of the toys in question), and I recall a couple of sites warning that there might be orders cancelled if they went over the actual product numbers. The first is beyond the e-tailer's control, and the second is something folks knew up front when ordering. But to suddenly say that items that should have been set aside are suddenly gone with no rational explanation for this occurring is yet another dodo bird feather in DR's cap...
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Heroic Warrior Ben Solstice-Moon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stratos*Major View Post
    Weird...

I ordered in the first 5 minutes and got her today...I do think those who order first should get her first. Not to say I am not happy for those who have her now.
    Yes, this goes back to "first come, first served"... as long as it's not an issue of subscribers getting first-crack or first shipments, which it's not. That said, yes, I also ordered her within the first five minutes she was up, and mine still says "processing". I know the item will get here eventually, but it's the principle of being no-rhyme, no-reason to their modus operandi.

Starchild needs some love Morningstar's Avatar
    Still waiting for the shipping confirmation!

Quote Originally Posted by Morningstar View Post
    Still waiting for the shipping confirmation!
    Nothing here either, maybe I'll get her by the time Granamyr arrives later this month or next month, just in time for my sub to kick in at $55 plus shipping.
    But I hopefully plan to get him first thing, but that worked so well with Sorceress I see, being I ordered her first thing Wednesday.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Court Magician
    I'm still waiting for shipping confirmation after 2 weeks too!

Okay...mine was canceled, and confirmed as canceled by a CS Rep. Now it's supposedly reinstated and 'In Process' again...ugh! Will I have to wait 4 weeks now?! I'm so frustrated I can't even begin...

So I take it now that TOD Sorceress will be a in time Christmas gift?? (To myself)

DR at it again...

Heroic Warrior
    Two weeks and nothing

Heroic Warrior
    Got an email this morning that mine has finally shipped, so perhaps the second wave of them are going out to everyone now.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Just recieved shipping confirmation.

Just checked mine, I got it too....now to wait another week....yay.
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Heroic Warrior
    I have a problem. I had to cancel my credit card because of a possible fraud.
    There have been two purchases (from the "Apple iTunes Store LU") on my account that I did not make
    (from Nov. 21st, the day I ordered TOD Sorceress - just a coincidence?)
    After reading all that negative feedback about Matty/ DR, I fear that changing the credit card info for this
    order will be difficult and the order might just get canceled. And I am also worried about the Castle Grayskull pre-order.