Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobubott View Post
    Mine still hasn't shipped. It's been In Process since Thursday 11/22.
    Try to send a mail to the customer service... maybe they just forgot to change the status... it happened to one of my seven Sorceress!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyCruel View Post
    Try to send a mail to the customer service... maybe they just forgot to change the status... it happened to one of my seven Sorceress!
    I had e-mailed Customer Service, which was a waste of time. They replied that the order could not be canceled because it was processed "immediately" when the order was placed. Huh?

So instead I called the US escalation department, and that was a frustrating experience as well. While my order was held hostage waiting for TOD Sorceress, Mer-Man went out of stock, so now they were holding the whole order hostage waiting for Mer-Man. The rep, Brady, was not particularly apologetic and could not give me a straight answer on whether he would be able to cancel Mer-Man so the rest of the items could ship. I asked to just cancel the whole thing since he could not give me an answer on whether I'd have anything by Christmas. He told me no, as Matty has a strict "no cancellation" policy. (Nevermind the fact that Matty already breached its own policies by failing to ship items that were advertised as "in stock.") Brady called me back an hour later and told me he got confirmation from the warehouse that the entire order was shipping that day. Not sure if that was a coincidence or if he managed to push the order through since I told him that if it didn't ship in time for Christmas, I would have to refuse the package and dispute any shipping charges they chose not to refund me.

Long story short... I should be getting everything I ordered, albeit a month later, and both the regular Customer Service and escalation department were unpleasant to deal with.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobubott View Post
    both the regular Customer Service and escalation department were unpleasant to deal with.
    As ever... I have problems with Randor and the October figures.
    Saturday I'll ask for a refund for the October figures because I didn't received 'em...
    Randor was partially refunded because they said that I refused it... wait a moment I'm still waitin' for my October figures... and I had the time to refuse Randor? And I had another argument...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Long story short... I should be getting everything I ordered, albeit a month later, and both the regular Customer Service and escalation department were unpleasant to deal with.
    Good on you! They told me Mer-Man, Stratos, and Faker were sold out in my order while they were waiting for TOD Sorceress. I told them to cancel the whole thing and I got the confirmation that they did that today. I'm glad that you actually made some headway. I got nowhere trying to get them to ship me ANYTHING. I don't understand how quantities in a confirmed order can be sold out after the fact. Nor how they can fill orders that were not in the order in which they were received.

I got mine today finally however one of her hips was completely frozen. Even after trying all the usual tricks nothing worked and it was ruined. First time that's happened in years. Here's hoping you all don't suffer the same fate.

Wow, I have to say this thing with figures people have already purchased "selling out" somehow while they are waiting for their orders to be fulfilled is terrible. I'd be so mad! Another notch in Digital River's terrible customer service count.

i ordered mine on 11/22 and just got her last evening.

It took them 23 days from time of order to get her to me, I finally got her yesterday after ordering her on the 21st....That is just about as long as it took Demo Man to show. Now I am supposed to wait for Granamyr as well....if I order him?
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

At least you'll know in advance he'll be delayed. To me, that's much easier to take psychologically. Not that it sucks less, of course.

Just got her and my King Grayskull.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

If anyone still wants/need the TOD Sorceress, as of right now, I checked the ToyTokyo website and she is in stock.....that is where I bought mine.
    Keep The "Classicized" 200x Heads in MOTUC!

Matty Savings For the Year because of No DOS Purchases: $210

Thanks for the tip, nato! Much appreciated!

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    Just got my TOD Sorceress and King Grayskull this afternoon. She's a pretty sweet figure. The upright portion of the orb stand is slightly crooked, sort of like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Is it supposed to be like that or is it just another mangled accessory?
    Last edited by Captain Wow; December 16, 2012 at 01:41am.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app