Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Strange this. Ordered Marlena on Monday 26th and that has now shipped. But ordered TOD Sorceress on Wednesday 21st and still showings a order in process. Hmmmm.
    THE KEY! GET THE KEY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I ordered 2 TOD Sorceress' on the first day - one has shipped - one is still "in process"
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

I tell you, DR was not aware that TOD is very limited stock and just put her on sale, realizing on Monday that they had sold much more of her then they ever had.

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    I tell you, DR was not aware that TOD is very limited stock and just put her on sale, realizing on Monday that they had sold much more of her then they ever had.
    I wouldn't be surprised. While I wasn't worried at first that my TOD Sorceress hadn't shipped (I only ordered her on Monday and she was the only item that I purchased during these recent sales, and I've had past items take a few days to ship), seeing all of these replies about people not having her ship while having other items they ordered after her ship certainly raises an eyebrow to the situation.

I hope this isn't some error where they oversold her beyond the stock that they actually have available. Something like this happened with the stock of that Polly Pocket She-Ra set when it was sold on Matty. I ordered a set for myself and one for someone else, and that order was never filled. In that case it wasn't the end of the world for me because it wasn't a "key" MOTUC item or anything, but it was still annoying.

Thankfully I already have a TOD Sorceress that I got for a reasonable price off of another site. I was only ordering another one because the head dress is rather crooked on the one that I currently have, so I was hoping that I might get a better one. But if my order doesn't end up being filled, at least my collection won't have a major gap in it. But it will really suck for anyone else who doesn't have her yet. Hopefully this won't even be the case and they actually have the stock available, and there's just some delay in shipping it out for some reason. But it is very odd that she seems to be the one constant factor in most orders that haven't shipped yet.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

But first orders should be treated first. It can't be that people who ordered later might get her, when early birds are left behind. TG should really be on to this one right now!

I will not exept anything but getting her, no refund no nothing. She was on sale, I ordered her right at the beginning.

If it would be the case that they sold stock they never had, then Mattel has to reissue her!

online with my office computer in Liverpool
    I order Tod on Wednesday, but is still in progress, the Draegoman i ordered on Monday, shipped today
    If there's something strange in the neighbourhood, who you gonna' call? HE-MAN!!!!

same here, i ordered TOD sorceress on monday morning, and some of the DC figures in the afternoon. Got shipping notice for the DC figures, but not TOD sorceress.

I ordered mine on Thursday night and it has shipped.
    (As did my Trap-Jaw which I ordered right when he went on sale)

Same here!
    Evil Master of Thinking!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    But first orders should be treated first. It can't be that people who ordered later might get her, when early birds are left behind. TG should really be on to this one right now!

I will not exept anything but getting her, no refund no nothing. She was on sale, I ordered her right at the beginning.

If it would be the case that they sold stock they never had, then Mattel has to reissue her!
    I agree that this is how it SHOULD be handled. But, if they truly are out of stock or don't have enough stock to fill all of the orders (and we don't know for sure if that is the case yet... they may have enough stock to fill them all, but there may be a delay for some other reason), that's likely not how it will be handled, especially not the part about reissuing her.

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    Just adding mine to the "In Process" group. I ordered mine last Wednesday afternoon so I was also one of the earlier orders. The Vykron I ordered an hour before the sale ended on Tuesday morning is however on the way. I'm not going to worry yet but I definitely am looking forward to a confirmation and some tracking info.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

Thanks guys. I'm not exactly happy about this, but I am releaved that it's not just mine. : /

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Good News !

All of my BF/CM orders got shipping confirmations. And that includes a separate order for 4 TOD Sorceress !

So the "Count Down" has started officially ! I hope I'll get those figure before the end of 2012 !!
    Last edited by TUC138; November 29, 2012 at 10:30am.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

I ordered mine on Wednesday....first sale day.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    I ordered mine on Wednesday....first sale day.
    I ordered on Wednesday as well.... way before she had a "fake" sell out ! Too bad the shipping confirmations came only today.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Just talked to the escalation department at Digital River and 1 of the shipments of TOD Sorceress are officially on back order. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until next week.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to which orders get shipped and which are placed on back order because I placed my order last Wednesday at 12noon while some from Cyber Monday have stated that their TOD Sorceress orders have shipped.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Just talked to the escalation department at Digital River and 1 of the shipments of TOD Sorceress are officially on back order. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until next week.
    Not to be a downer but you would actually believe anything DR says? I used to, but it only takes 1 problem to figure out they are useless and have zero knowledge on what is really going on.

I ordered mine Wednesday at about 12:02EST and she shipped Monday with Draego-Man.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to which orders get shipped and which are placed on back order because I placed my order last Wednesday at 12noon while some from Cyber Monday have stated that their TOD Sorceress orders have shipped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Canada View Post
    Not to be a downer but you would actually believe anything DR says? I used to, but it only takes 1 problem to figure out they are useless and have zero knowledge on what is really going on.

I ordered mine Wednesday at about 12:02EST and she shipped Monday with Draego-Man.
    I talked to my contact in the escalation department at DR Corporate. They are actually very competent. I am not talking about the 1-877-GOMATTY international calling center.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I talked to my contact in the escalation department at DR Corporate. They are actually very competent. I am not talking about the 1-877-GOMATTY international calling center.
    Gotcha. Good Luck and I hope all works out!!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    My Wednesday the 21st TOD Sorceress still says "in process" while my Monday the 26th stuff shipped today....absolutely no sense to me, and it's aggravating, I ordered my Sorceress early specifically so I could guarantee I got her.
    Same here, I ordered TOD Sorceress & King Grayskull on the 22nd followed by some other items on cyber Monday, the CM items have been shipped but Sorceress/KG is still processing

JAG2045
    My feedback
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=108414
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...hlight=jag2045
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=117706

Great traders: Blue-jackal/Fneh(2)/Daz/Royalt1us/Evil-Orko/Buythepower/Booster/Adora/Zodac101/tokyonever/lemure77(2)/Vess(2)/Scorpia/Buzzsaw Hordak/miscus555/tmc1984/General Hawk 7

Mine is also still processing.

My Wed TOD sorceress still processing, and since they usually have no idea what is going on at Matty, I don't worry about it, eventually it will ship when they find them, move them, unpack them, receive them, locate them, transfer them, etc.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Lycan
    Its beyond belief they still dont have a first come first served policy on dealing with orders. Its like they just pull a name out of a hat.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

My Wednesday TOD Sorceress and Draego-Man order is still "in process." But there's no cause for concern that we won't get the figures, right? We just might have to wait a while? I can wait, that's not a problem, just as long as I get the figures.

Heroic Warrior
    It's definitely a bit odd. We're now, what, nine days since those first orders were placed?
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare