Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

They probably have to make more of them. The ones they have shipped were ones they already had in the warehouse, with priority given to subscribers. I'm guessing everyone else will get them in December. I ordered mine 11/21, but I am not a subscriber. I hope MC/DR doesn't just cancel my order outright, I need that sorceress!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    They probably have to make more of them.
    According to TG numerous times, they don't do that anymore. There are no second runs on characters, it would be considered a new figure at production and would cancel out a completely new figure.

Plus, with her being a convention exclusive with only the remaining stock sold afterward on Matty, making more would leave a VERY sour taste in the mouths of collectors.
    Last edited by Madison Carter; November 30, 2012 at 04:57pm.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

They probably have to make more of them. The ones they have shipped were ones they already had in the warehouse, with priority given to subscribers. I'm guessing everyone else will get them in December. I ordered mine 11/21, but I am not a subscriber. I hope MC/DR doesn't just cancel my order outright, I need that sorceress!
    Why would subscribers get priority of something that is not sub related, and the fact early access hasn't begun yet, everyone bought Sorceress on equal footings, if nothing else priority should be given to who friggin ordered first, not later.

I know I will be ****** if my order gets cancelled considering I placed my order long before a lot of the people who have already gotten notices, and I did so to guarantee I got mine. But I guess with DR nothing is guaranteed, they can't even ship orders in the order they were received. I mean they even jacked subscribers out of Fisto.

No Scott interaction on this matter?
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; November 30, 2012 at 04:53pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    No Scott interaction on this matter?
    Not that I've seen. Two threads of this nature on Matty's site have gone un-replied so far.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

I seriously doubt anyone will reply to those threads, because I honestly think they didn't have enough figures for all people who ordered them. I think this is what's causing the issue. I think someone somewhere goofed on how many were available. People ordered them, then they realized they didn't have the figs.

Now it's make more, or cancel people's orders and **** them off. This is only my opinion on the matter because I can't think of any other reason why this happened.

Heroic Warrior
    I seriously doubt anyone will reply to those threads, because I honestly think they didn't have enough figures for all people who ordered them. I think this is what's causing the issue. I think someone somewhere goofed on how many were available. People ordered them, then they realized they didn't have the figs.

Now it's make more, or cancel people's orders and **** them off. This is only my opinion on the matter because I can't think of any other reason why this happened.
    They could very well have a quantity snafu (the way the figure "sold out" a couple of times the first day gives me pause on that one).

They can't go back and make more. It's not really possible. They'd have to produce a full allotment of them, which will give them WAY more on-hand than what was sold during the sale, then they'd be stuck with a "limited edition" figure who wasn't limited anymore and that would burn everyone who already DID buy the figure. Many people who ordered it this time did so knowing it was limited too, and they'd get burned as well, even if they got their figures. And again, to put her back in production, they'd have to take someone else off the production list.

Ordered on Wednesday, still in process, not shipped.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by brianknott View Post

Ditto.....

Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    They could very well have a quantity snafu (the way the figure "sold out" a couple of times the first day gives me pause on that one).

They can't go back and make more. It's not really possible. They'd have to produce a full allotment of them, which will give them WAY more on-hand than what was sold during the sale, then they'd be stuck with a "limited edition" figure who wasn't limited anymore and that would burn everyone who already DID buy the figure. Many people who ordered it this time did so knowing it was limited too, and they'd get burned as well, even if they got their figures. And again, to put her back in production, they'd have to take someone else off the production list.
    even if that's the case, everyone who ordered on Wednesday (like I did) should be getting their orders before anyone else, but you have people who ordered Sorceress on Monday, getting a notice for her, while my Wednesday order is "in process", it's ********.

It's crap like this that makes me regret getting a sub.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

A'm a subscriber(2012) and my february sorceress is still in process

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    even if that's the case, everyone who ordered on Wednesday (like I did) should be getting their orders before anyone else, but you have people who ordered Sorceress on Monday, getting a notice for her, while my Wednesday order is "in process", it's ********.

It's crap like this that makes me regret getting a sub.
    Yeah, I ordered within 15 mins of the sale starting on Wednesday (still nothing+ I have a sub). I do think something fishy is going on considering an hour after the sale they were out of stock and then suddenly had more stock. I wouldn't be surprised if they didn;t have as many available as they sold and now theyre in a catch 22. I sent an email to Matty about this 2 days ago+ still no response btw

Quote Originally Posted by Molgran View Post
    A'm a subscriber(2012) and my february sorceress is still in process
    seriously?
    yikes. got sorceress 11/21. no shipping notice, which sucks cuz i want the other figures i had in that order.
    and i honestly hate the drums so much but wanted the orb holder so i wont be devastated if it's canceled
    and i certainly would not want this variant of an inferior figure to take a production slot from a new offering

Quote Originally Posted by manic mailman View Post
    seriously?
    yikes. got sorceress 11/21. no shipping notice, which sucks cuz i want the other figures i had in that order.
    and i honestly hate the drums so much but wanted the orb holder so i wont be devastated if it's canceled
    and i certainly would not want this variant of an inferior figure to take a production slot from a new offering
    It's not likely she will get a rerun, but I will ****** if mine gets cancelled....I want what I ordered, I was one of the first to order her first thing Wednesday, and I do like Sorceress, despite her design flaw.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Heroic Warrior
    I got one for a freind of mine and the one I ordered shipped.

Same. I'm starting to get pretty darn worried...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Heroic Warrior
    Same here. I think I'll be giving them a call on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Same. I'm starting to get pretty darn worried...
    Quote Originally Posted by Frequency View Post
    Same here. I think I'll be giving them a call on Monday.

I posted this several days ago, but wanted to re-post for people that didn't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    Just talked to the escalation department at Digital River and 1 of the 4 shipments of TOD Sorceress are officially on back order. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until next week.

There appears to be no rhyme or reason to which orders get shipped and which are placed on back order because I placed my order last Wednesday at 12noon while some from Cyber Monday have stated that their TOD Sorceress orders have shipped.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Ordered on wed.... sub holder.... still no sorceress......

Lycan
    TThe ones they have shipped were ones they already had in the warehouse, with priority given to subscribers.
    Nope.
    I have 3 subs. Ordered within minutes of her going on sale. Mine never shipped.
    Just had an email telling me they are out of stock and are doing all they can to obtain more.

At this point, Im thinking they may have stuffed up majorly. Its grossly unfair they don't ship orders on a first come first served basis.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Why would being a subscriber even factor into it, anyway? TOD Sorceress is a non-sub item...

What a grand screwup if they sold stock they didn't have... I wonder if they'd even be able to let people swap out TOD for another figure that didn't sell out. That would satisfy me if only it wasnt for the fact that she cost 6.60 more than the others.

I placed an order on 11/21 and two on Monday. The one I placed on 11/21 (which included TOD Sorceress) is still "in process" and hasn't shipped. The ones I placed on Monday have shipped.

Thanks for the info...I'll sit tight and see what happens. I hope that if they cancel her, I still get the rest of my order.
    Last edited by Salamandra; December 1, 2012 at 11:34pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Why would being a subscriber even factor into it, anyway? TOD Sorceress is a non-sub item...
    It doesn't matter....but apparently it's not even who ordered first either....which is ********.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Heroic Warrior
    I ordered two on black Friday...both have shipped. but I don't understand why they were for sale that day??? I thought this was a December figure? Can someone explain? will the ones I ordered Black Friday come with something different than the December figure??

Heroic Warrior
    She was never a "monthly" figure. They originally thought they would sell the left over stock in December, but decided to sell it on BF instead. I don't think they ever even "announced" that it would be for sale in Dec, that's just when Scott thought they might sell it.