Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Heroic Warrior
    Yeah...I just read the december question thread right after I posted. But still...I bet a bunch of people get screwed with TODS...I mean...most people thought she was a December release...if they waited...or did not even stop by the site on black friday...they will be ******!

Lycan
    Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    Why would being a subscriber even factor into it, anyway? TOD Sorceress is a non-sub item...
    Exactly. Its nothing to do with if anyone has subs or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    I hope that if they cancel her, I still get the rest of my order.
    I hope they atleast give us the option.. I added a handful of reduced figures to the order to make UPS shipping worth the money. without the Sorceress I ordered it'll cost me more in shipping than I paid for the figures. They can keep them. I'd sooner cancel the whole order.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    It doesn't matter....but apparently it's not even who ordered first either....which is ********.
    Agreed. I'm pretty angry that I waited for the sale to start and got through in minutes on the first day and mine sits unfulfilled while orders placed days later have gone out. Thats absolutely sickening business practice.
    Names out of a hat.. I'd hoped that nonsense had stopped, but obviously has not.
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Matty got back to me and confirmed my fears

"We apologize for the inconvenience. We show that one of the product you
    to ordered is currently out of stock for Temple of Darkness Sorceress.
    That is the reason why we haven't ship the order. Although we do not
    have an estimated arrival date, we are working to obtain more stock as
    soon as possible."

I'd say we have all missed out. I placed my order in the first 2 minutes of the first day and bought 8 other figures to make ups worthwhile as well... Someone needs to answer for this major mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by atlas0413 View Post

soon as possible."

I'd say we have all missed out. I placed my order in the first 2 minutes of the first day and bought 8 other figures to make ups worthwhile as well... Someone needs to answer for this major mistake.

WHAT????

No way. This is madness, are you kidding me Scott? How stupid are these people at DR? You are selling stock you do not have available???

I ordered within the seconds the side was up to order and got two Sorceress combined with KG and BG Teela and my order neither has shipped yet. Now, if people who ordered later receive a shipping confirmation and all of the early orders are missing out, I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was up for sale for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, you come around and say all of us who ordered in the first minutes are missing out, but somebody who ordered her on BF/CM gets a shipping confirmation, are you ****ing crazy????

Are you freakin' insane at Mattel?
    Last edited by Xetheus; December 2, 2012 at 06:33am.

Leader of the Evil Horde Hordak's Avatar
    I ordered mine the first day and during the first sale. I am going to be very upset if they send out later orders and don't honor those that ordered first. Not cool if it is what officially happens.
    "I summon forth the portal to the terrible dimension of Despondos!"

soon as possible."

Quote Originally Posted by Xetheus View Post
    WHAT????

No way. This is madness, are you kidding me Scott? How stupid are these people at DR? You are selling stock you do not have available???

I ordered within the seconds the side was up to order and got two Sorceress combined with KG and BG Teela and my order neither has shipped yet. Now, if people who ordered later receive a shipping confirmation and all of the early orders are missing out, I am furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She was up for sale for days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, you come around and say all of us who ordered in the first minutes are missing out, but somebody who ordered her on BF/CM gets a shipping confirmation, are you ****ing crazy????

Are you freakin' insane at Mattel?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hordak View Post
    I ordered mine the first day and during the first sale. I am going to be very upset if they send out later orders and don't honor those that ordered first. Not cool if it is what officially happens.
    We haven't missed out.

As I stated 2x previously in this thread.....I talked to the escalation department at Digital River last week and 1 of the 4 shipments of TOD Sorceress are on back order and their has been a slight delay with them reaching the warehouse. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until later this week.

I also asked why many orders that were placed first on Wednesday have not shipped yet, while some placed on Cyber Monday have. He stated that many of those first orders were probably linked to that first batch/ shipment that has been delayed.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    We haven't missed out.

As I stated 2x previously in this thread.....I talked to the escalation department at Digital River last week and 1 of the 4 shipments of TOD Sorceress are on back order and their has been a slight delay with them reaching the warehouse. He stated that orders containing TOD Sorceress from this shipment probably won't ship out until later this week.

I also asked why many orders that were placed first on Wednesday have not shipped yet, while some placed on Cyber Monday have. He stated that many of those first orders were probably linked to that first batch/ shipment that has been delayed.
    Thanks Motu Maniac aka Santa's big helper. I guess we will have to wait it out then, but just in case can you ask Santa to drop one off for me for X-mas

We haven't missed out.

Yes, I read your post, but seems that if you call DR twice and ask them the same question, you will receive ten different answers.

If that is true, then I am reliefed on the one hand, but this is still super stupid how orders get handled at DR. I made so many bad experiences with DR that I am mad immediatelly since they mess up so so so much!

Seems their right hand does not know what the left one does. This is still madness, no matter how you turn it. I know it is not Scott's fault at all, but he has to be on it that stuff like this does not happen. This annoys so many customers that it really hurts the line at this time in the game. I can totally understand people who do not want to subscribe. I do, but I can't be mad at people who don't. If somebody really competent would handle this stuff, there would definitely be more subscribers. It's by at least 60% DR that drives people away from MOTUC!!!
    Last edited by Xetheus; December 2, 2012 at 07:01am.

We haven't missed out.

Thanks Motu Maniac aka Santa's big helper. I guess we will have to wait it out then, but just in case can you ask Santa to drop one off for me for X-mas
    I will put in a good word for you

Yes, I read your post, but seems that if you call DR twice and ask them the same question, you will receive ten different answers.

If that is true, then I am reliefed on the one hand, but this is still super stupid how orders get handled at DR. I made so many bad experiences with DR that I am mad immediatelly since they mess up so so so much!

Seems their right hand does not know what the left one does. This is still madness no matter how you turn it. I know it is not Scott's fault at all, but he has to be on it that stuff like this does not happen. This annoys so many customers that it really hurts the line at this time in the game. I can totally understand people who do not want to subscribe. I do, but I can't be mad at people who don't. If somebody really competent would handle this stuff, there definitelly would be more subscribers. It's by at least 60% DR that drives people away from MOTUC!!!
    I agree with you 100% that this is madness. I also believe Scott/ Mattel should have communicated a little better and let us know what is going on.

Nonetheless, the person I talk with is the head of the MattyCollector escalation department. There is no one higher up that you can talk to at DR and he has always been reliable. He stated that the delayed shipment should get to the warehouse Friday or Saturday (yesterday) and that he anticipates them to start shipping middle to late this week.

Thanks MOTU_Maniac for the latest news, now my stomach feels a little better.

Scott is a great guy and I am glad Mattel gives us MOTUC, I just wish DR would not be part of the game. They cause trouble all year round!

Thanks MOTU_Maniac for the latest news, now my stomach feels a little better.

Scott is a great guy and I am glad Mattel gives us MOTUC, I just wish DR would not be part of the game. They cause trouble all year round!
    You are welcome. And I hope that they start shipping soon

The delayed shipment and lack of communication is utterly annoying, but I'm glad it's not a case of "oops we oversold and don't have anymore here's your refund."

It that happened I might've had to choke a fool!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Nonetheless, the person I talk with is the head of the MattyCollector escalation department. There is no one higher up that you can talk to at DR and he has always been reliable. He stated that the delayed shipment should get to the warehouse Friday or Saturday (yesterday) and that he anticipates them to start shipping middle to late this week.
    Thank you, MOTU_Maniac! I would not be upset if Sorceress was canceled, but I ordered about twelve other figures in that same order at a discount to start my brother's MOTUC collection...I would be very upset if the whole thing was canceled! But I don't mind waiting if they can figure it out. :-)

I'll go find my Zen now!

Unedited Director's Cut Captain Wow's Avatar
    It's a good thing this thread was started. Otherwise, I'd have no idea what's going on. I see some people have gotten emails from DR on this matter. I haven't gotten anything regarding my order. I didn't email them first so maybe that's why, but if there's a problem with my order, they should have at least said something. Whether they're out of stock or it's just a temporary delay as MOTU_Maniac says, they should at least let everyone affected know what the problem is.
    "You see, I've got this real moron thing I do...it's called 'thinking'...and I'm not a very good American because I like to form my own opinions." - George Carlin

Added a little note to the start, to try to ease some people's fears for the time being. Hopefully this works out well for everyone.

Thanks Jon. And thanks to those who shared their straight-from-DR info. Why exactly have so few people recieved e-mails? I never recieved two of the three early reveal e-mails (Mek and DB Skele). What's the deal with their automatic e-mail? Does anything work properly over there?

Be careful, if you keep buggin' them they will send all the other figures and cancel your TOD figures, that's what they did to me.

So now a case of figures coming that I don't really care about, and when they arrive I'm refusing to accept it. I asked them to either cancel the whole order or send the whole order. When they sent it to the escalation department, they determined that I must want them now and canceled the ones not available (on back order) and were going to send them anyway. I was still on the phone with DR when they told me this. I told the lady this is the exact opposite of what I want. She said she would make a note of it. That night at midnight I got an email saying my order was shipped and only the back-ordered stuff was canceled.

(3 castle Grayskullman figures were part of the order too that were canceled)
    Basically all that is left in my order that I am still getting in that case is 2 King Randors, and 2 Dekkers- Booo Hisssss

What a shame. I guess that's what you can expect from a company who can't seem to care less about doing a good job. I don't think any of us can responsibly use the adage "Fool me once..." ever again, unless we change it to "fool me 9,999 times, shame on me."

We haven't missed out.

You keep saying that, I get it....but I'll believe it when I get my confirmation....that is the problem.

I don't want to wait on her like I had to wait for Demo-Man....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by Salamandra View Post
    Thank you, MOTU_Maniac! I would not be upset if Sorceress was canceled, but I ordered about twelve other figures in that same order at a discount to start my brother's MOTUC collection...I would be very upset if the whole thing was canceled! But I don't mind waiting if they can figure it out. :-)

I'll go find my Zen now!
    You're welcome

Quote Originally Posted by JonWes View Post
    Added a little note to the start, to try to ease some people's fears for the time being. Hopefully this works out well for everyone.
    Thank you. Glad I could help. Now let's just hope what they told me was correct.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    And thanks to those who shared their straight-from-DR info. Why exactly have so few people recieved e-mails? I never recieved two of the three early reveal e-mails (Mek and DB Skele). What's the deal with their automatic e-mail? Does anything work properly over there?
    You're welcome. Glad I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    You keep saying that, I get it....but I'll believe it when I get my confirmation....that is the problem.

I don't want to wait on her like I had to wait for Demo-Man....
    I understand, but I am just trying to help

OK Guys - we have an answer at last:

Straight from Toyguru:

"Due to having inventory in several places to support various convention sales of this special sku, we were not able to get the full quota of TOD Sorceress to DR in time for the sale. We are in the process of moving all of the remaining units to DR and orders should keep shipping out over the next few weeks as the units are transfered!"

Im happy now

can a moderator put this at the start of the thread? Thanks.

I kind of had the feeling that was the case, that the stock wasn't all in one place. It would seem the they handle shipping is based on item number or something and your item could be right there or in another warehouse. This would explain why shipping times are weird. I am sure it's for some accounting type purposes they do that.

Also I figured that was why she keep coming on and off sale, it was making sure they had the right number of product at those locations.

That was me being optimistic, not saying if that is how they handle shipping product it's the best or anything.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

So they move her to a new month for sale with no warning or notification, and then they wait until more than a week after the sale began to tell us that the figure would be held up, even though they already knew this to be the case, or at least very likely? I'm sure many people would have made two seperate orders had they known this. I'm sorry but now it's just funny to me. I can't even be frustrated anymore.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Thank you Atlas0413 but my heart is still full of anxiety... I hope there will be enough Sorceress for everybody!
    I ordered it Wednesday...
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

OK Guys - we have an answer at last:

Straight from Toyguru:

"Due to having inventory in several places to support various convention sales of this special sku, we were not able to get the full quota of TOD Sorceress to DR in time for the sale. We are in the process of moving all of the remaining units to DR and orders should keep shipping out over the next few weeks as the units are transfered!"

Im happy now

can a moderator put this at the start of the thread? Thanks.
    Nice, so why do official answers take over a week to finally come? When there is a problem like this, it needs to be addressed immediately. And I will still believe this crap only once my Sorceress gets to me door.
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!