Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Heroic Warrior
    Totally called the reason.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Presumably Scott has day to day responsibilities that don't involve posting on message boards. That's what interns are for.

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Presumably Scott has day to day responsibilities that don't involve posting on message boards. That's what interns are for.
    Still an official answer could have been handed down days ago, regardless who from....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Still an official answer could have been handed down days ago, regardless who from....
    Exactly. They knew that this would delay entire orders that conatin ToD sorceress, and they didn't think this to be something we should know?

Demo-Man 2.0
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Whatever. It'll get her. I'm not fussed. What's an extra week? It's still several weeks sooner than we thought we'd be getting her.
    Last edited by Customikey; December 2, 2012 at 09:08pm.

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Customikey View Post
    Whatever. It'll get here. I'm not fussed. What's an extra week? It's still several weeks sooner than we thought we'd be getting her.
    This, this and this.

Plus, and only speaking personally, but I have about 20-25 other figures arriving this week from the sale. I can stand to wait a few days on her.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Whatever. It'll get here. I'm not fussed. What's an extra week? It's still several weeks sooner than we thought we'd be getting her.
    Lucky you. I will not have any money to give to Matty until Dec 17th's sale, so I missed out on her. Mattel lose my business on ToD Sorceress. In fact, I might not even buy Granamyr now. I may just wait until tax season and just buy him and ToD Sorceress from an ebay seller selling both of them. And that is if I even want ToD Sorceress. I personally think the Sorceress toy is crap and will not be willing to spend anything above retail cost for the ToD version.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Whatever. It'll get her. I'm not fussed. What's an extra week? It's still several weeks sooner than we thought we'd be getting her.
    An extra week is an extra week , then wait another week for shipping, and when she was sold is besides the point, I bought her over a week ago, and that's if she ships within that week window. If she was offered in Dec, instead of Nov, is not the issue, the issue is we bought her when we did, and expected her by now to be shipped. No news, no responses from Mattel reps until now, long after the fact we should have been notified, and once we buy, we do have the right to know about delays, not a week later.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Again. Meh. Not worried. I have a LOT of figures coming, and if TOD is a week late, that just means I have an extra week to look forward to new toys. We can argue all we like about what DR or Matty should have done, but I see this as such a piddling complaint in light of the amazing sale we just took part in. I picked up a HUGE amount of stuff I thought I was going to have to slog through ebay for, and most at a major discount. I can give Matty an extra week on one figure.

The problem is for people who ordered other things that are hold up because of her. Had they known about her issues, they would have had the option to make seperate orders. Mattel knew she would be late, and they should have let their patrons know that.

Weren't we complaining about being forced to make multiple orders before (thus paying more shipping). I have other figures in with my TOD too, but I'm still not moaning.
    Anyone remember when they were kids and it took JC Penny like "four to six weeks" to send anything? Boy, I do. I don't want to come off as an apologist or anything. I'll be glad to complain when there's actually something wrong. But this strikes me as wailing over nothing.
    Last edited by Customikey; December 2, 2012 at 09:56pm.

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    An extra week is an extra week
    A friend of mine (from Europe) bought 5, yes F.I.V.E., Sorceress as Xmas presents...
    So he thought: "It's the 21st of november, they'll ship 'em tomorrow and in 20 days I'll receive it, the 12th of December perfect.... or maybe 30 days, the 22th of December still perfect!"
    And now?
    I tell you somethin' the all TOD Sorceress is a mess...
    In september and october they were screamin' about the extremely limited quantities and it was a lie.
    Then they suddenly understand that in December there is too much stuff and they take the Sorceress to November without an official announcement... (you could order 99 figures...)
    And now after a week they finally come with an official announcement "Ops we're sorry the Sorceress is still in our wharehouses"
    Has the Mattel been founded yesterday? Is the Sorceress the first figure of the Classics line?
    After all the subscriptions problems and all these years they are nothin' than a bunch of inexperienced amateurs...
    If I had made such mistakes the next day I would be fired...
    If the line will sink will not be a non-subscribers fault.
    Last edited by JoeyCruel; December 2, 2012 at 10:27pm.
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Weren't we complaining about being forced to make multiple orders before (thus paying more shipping). I have other figures in with my TOD too, but I'm still not moaning.
    Anyone remember when they were kids and it took JC Penny like "four to six weeks" to send anything? Boy, I do. I don't want to come off as an apologist or anything. I'll be glad to complain when there's actually something wrong. But this strikes me as wailing over nothing.
    I don't think it's a massive deal, either, but it's still pretty annoying IMO.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

I don't believe it, and I won't believe anything until I have my figures in my hands, lol! I ordered other stuff, and it's due to come soon. Depending on how it arrives, and whether it's the right stuff or not, it could be my first, and LAST time ever ordering from Mattycollector.com

CustomMikey: It's all about the option. We should have the option to combine sub and non-sub items to save on shipping, and we should have the option to make seperate orders when a single figure could hold up the shipping for an indetermined amount of time (it looks like it could be another 1-2 weeks, on top of the week it's already been; presumably not all will ship this coming week). It's pretty dang inconvenient for some, and Mattel should have let us know what was going on. They knew about this, and they should have mentioned it. By this point their antics are just cartoony. I feel like every time the company makes a statment the Benny Hill music should be the soundtrack behind them.

All I can say is, I'm glad for you, but we are not in the 80's anymore, and a week or more is still a week or more, when you already waited over a week in the first place, not the worst thing to happen, no, but it's something that shouldn't have happened, and we should have had answers days ago. And if you really understood the DR ********, you'd be aggravated too....Demo Man was supposed to be a week or so, turned into an entire month. So having been through this before, and at least twice this year....yeah, I'm aggravated, and damn rightly so.

And it said, the "orders should keep shipping out over the next few weeks as the units are transfered", not an extra week for everyone....And since it seems the first to order her, will be the last to get her, yeah, I'm ****** when it should be first come first served.

Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    CustomMikey: It's all about the option. We should have the option to combine sub and non-sub items to save on shipping, and we should have the option to make seperate orders when a single figure could hold up the shipping for an indetermined amount of time (it looks like it could be another 1-2 weeks, on top of the week it's already been; presumably not all will ship this coming week). It's pretty dang inconvenient for some, and Mattel should have let us know what was going on. They knew about this, and they should have mentioned it. By this point their antics are just cartoony. I feel like every time the company makes a statment the Benny Hill music should be the soundtrack behind them.
    Slapping the bald little guy while being chased by all the people you ****** off the entire episode....sounds about right to me.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 2, 2012 at 11:31pm.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

eyecandy from outerspace JoeyCruel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by nicholighkun View Post
    By this point their antics are just cartoony. I feel like every time the company makes a statment the Benny Hill music should be the soundtrack behind them.
    Oh man you're so right!
    I know 2 angels: their names are Jedi_Kunle and Mikethedrummer!

Worship the Snake Goddess!
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...-at-some-point

Round 2, vote for
    Tuvar, Baddrah, Crita, Granita, Gray, Colonel Blast and the Snake Goddess

Heroic Warrior
    Nice, so why do official answers take over a week to finally come? When there is a problem like this, it needs to be addressed immediately. And I will still believe this crap only once my Sorceress gets to me door.
    The order was still in process, it wasn't cancelled? I don't get why some expect to get things immediately? As long as the figures arrive that's the important part because I assume that's why you ordered them? And I imagine DR didn't think to email/call customers affected by the delay or maybe they didn't know if there would even be much of a delay?

Quote Originally Posted by Tzadkiel View Post
    Surprisingly few seem to understand Scott doesn't do it all?

This is how I feel, I ordered it and I want it if it takes a little longer than the next day I still want it, it's not that it's been some extra time now I don't want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Kain View Post
    Lucky you. I will not have any money to give to Matty until Dec 17th's sale, so I missed out on her. Mattel lose my business on ToD Sorceress. In fact, I might not even buy Granamyr now. I may just wait until tax season and just buy him and ToD Sorceress from an ebay seller selling both of them. And that is if I even want ToD Sorceress. I personally think the Sorceress toy is crap and will not be willing to spend anything above retail cost for the ToD version.
    That's ok because they sold all they had. And if the "toy is crap" why would you want it anyway?

I think Matty Collector, not Mattel the company, has way too many people not talkin to each other. Somebody moved up her sale date....and nobody checked or asked the warehouse if she was ready to go.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

Boy am I glad I could care less about this figure.. from the supposed sellout at Power-con to limited quantities for NYTF,this figure fiasco is something else.Now you could order a bunch of her on black friday to her delayed shipping now.. Sorry but I just have to laugh

It is not where I am that matters, it is when
    Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    That's ok because they sold all they had. And if the "toy is crap" why would you want it anyway?
    Same reason why I have every other figure, completion sake.
    Can someone PM me the US number for Matty? I want to talk to someone who might has a clue of what is going on.

Evil will always triumph because good is dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by cbomb23 View Post
    The order was still in process, it wasn't cancelled? I don't get why some expect to get things immediately? As long as the figures arrive that's the important part because I assume that's why you ordered them? And I imagine DR didn't think to email/call customers affected by the delay or maybe they didn't know if there would even be much of a delay?
    Because they knew there was going to be an issue selling the figure a month early, and we are paying customers. Why in the hell do you think we shouldn't know immediately or before the sale there could have been a delay? If we were getting the stuff for free, I would not be as aggravated, I would wait patiently, but we are paying money for this stuff to get out when we order it....whatever you don't get about that I don't know.

Doesn't matter if it's cancelled or still in process, the point is we should have been alerted on the first day of sale of a possibility of a delay, now over a week later we finally get official confirmation why, and still have to wait for some, a few more weeks to get shipped....And once they knew it would be more than a few days, which they would have know by at least last Moday, they should have told us then.

And yes, I do when I order something expect immediate reaction to my order, whether it's news on said order if there be a problem, or a shipping confirmation within a reasonable amount of time, like a few days, not a few weeks. But if you're OK with whatever BS you encounter with what you want or order online, that is fine, but don't think or expect everyone to be.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 3, 2012 at 10:24am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

If I would have known TOD was delayed (before she went on sale) then I would have placed separate orders so the rest of the figures in that order wouldn't be held hostage. I feel sorry for Castle Graskullman, Faceless One, and Princess Adora.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Because they knew there was going to be an issue selling the figure a month early, and we are paying customers. Why in the hell do you think we shouldn't know immediately or before the sale there could have been a delay? If we were getting the stuff for free, I would not be as aggravated, I would wait patiently, but we are paying money for this stuff to get out when we order it....whatever you don't get about that I don't know.

Doesn't matter if it's cancelled or still in process, the point is we should have been alerted on the first day of sale of a possibility of a delay, now over a week later we finally get official confirmation why, and still have to wait for some, a few more weeks to get shipped....And once they knew it would be more than a few days, which they would have know by at least last Moday, they should have told us then.

And yes, I do when I order something expect immediate reaction to my order, whether it's news on said order if there be a problem, or a shipping confirmation within a reasonable amount of time, like a few days, not a few weeks. But if you're OK with whatever BS you encounter with what you want or order online, that is fine, but don't think or expect everyone to be.
    Yes, once the amount of "in stock" figures were gone, it should've said, next to the figure "On Back Order" but still allowed you to continue the purchase. At least then people would've known what to expect.