Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: [Matty Says Stock Coming] TOD Sorceress still says "in proccess" should I be worried?

Quote Originally Posted by WDWFreak53 View Post
    Yes, once the amount of "in stock" figures were gone, it should've said, next to the figure "On Back Order" but still allowed you to continue the purchase. At least then people would've known what to expect.
    An even bigger problem is that it seems the first people that ordered TOD Sorceress on Wednesday, Nov. 21st (like myself) are now last, while those that ordered last on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are now first
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    An even bigger problem is that it seems the first people that ordered TOD Sorceress on Wednesday, Nov. 21st (like myself) are now last, while those that ordered last on Black Friday and Cyber Monday are now first
    Yes, I ordered on Thursday night and mine should be here today.

Glad yours will arrive today. Guess they just hate me
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Glad yours will arrive today. Guess they just hate me
    You're not alone: I also ordered Thursday and haven't heard squat.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    And yes, I do when I order something expect immediate reaction to my order, whether it's news on said order if there be a problem, or a shipping confirmation within a reasonable amount of time, like a few days, not a few weeks. But if you're OK with whatever BS you encounter with what you want or order online, that is fine, but don't think or expect everyone to be.
    I agree 100% with this. Also, I'd like to say (and I am sure it's been said a lot), this stuff is EXPENSIVE. $30 - $60 figures is a lot of money for what we receive. I feel like customer service is key whenever people are shelling out this kind of money for figures. If the personal cost wasn't so high, I think people would be a bit less frustrated over all.

I know we aren't big corporations like Toys R Us, or Walmart, but I think that we should matter just as much, since Mattel goes on and on about how this is a 'fan driven' line, and how we are so important to the line. Well, we support, we subscribe, we wait, we put up with damages goods and delays, and still we get no answers when this stuff happens. Are we just supposed to shut up, pay and be thankful that the line even exists? Sorry, but there has to be an exchange.

Quote Originally Posted by Balthus Dire View Post
    You're not alone: I also ordered Thursday and haven't heard squat.
    So there really is no "rhyme or reason" behind the shipping.
    This is a major problem with DR. It seems as if the orders just get tossed into a big pile and they just pick off the top when they ship them out.

It's more like when the figures are made they are all numbered then were shipped out in lots. Higher numbered lots were left on location, and the others into areas near to the conventions. so the first person who ordered Wednesday got figure number 5,001 which was in Nebraska for corn husker con. Chances are they sell in some kind of numerical value going up so they can keep track of what has and hasn't been sold.

So there is a rhyme and reason, whether it's a good one is another issue.

For me I don't mind being a bit slower, I got TOD and Grayskull as a pair for the orb parts in part. I do like both characters so that was a bonus. It gives me something else to look forward to at a slightly later date to pick up and open.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Get ready, kids. The charge from Mattel has dropped off my bank account now, so when she ships, I'll be charged then. I'd love to get a heads-up on when they plan to do this, since I don't like to leave money in my bank account. Knowing my luck, it'll be the week that I get hit for Granamyr, Procrustus, & Mosquitor. And none will ship together, so I'm stuck paying shipping three times, for stuff that will arrive literally within days of each other. I'd rather wait, have it all ship together, and save between $10 and $20.
    ~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    It's more like when the figures are made they are all numbered then were shipped out in lots. Higher numbered lots were left on location, and the others into areas near to the conventions. so the first person who ordered Wednesday got figure number 5,001 which was in Nebraska for corn husker con. Chances are they sell in some kind of numerical value going up so they can keep track of what has and hasn't been sold.

So there is a rhyme and reason, whether it's a good one is another issue.

For me I don't mind being a bit slower, I got TOD and Grayskull as a pair for the orb parts in part. I do like both characters so that was a bonus. It gives me something else to look forward to at a slightly later date to pick up and open.
    That would make sense but if that's the case it should've been the other way around: use the on-site stock first, then the Con stock after the on-site ran out.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Get ready, kids. The charge from Mattel has dropped off my bank account now, so when she ships, I'll be charged then. I'd love to get a heads-up on when they plan to do this, since I don't like to leave money in my bank account. Knowing my luck, it'll be the week that I get hit for Granamyr, Procrustus, & Mosquitor. And none will ship together, so I'm stuck paying shipping three times, for stuff that will arrive literally within days of each other. I'd rather wait, have it all ship together, and save between $10 and $20.
    ~RK
    That would make sense but if that's the case it should've been the other way around: use the on-site stock first, then the Con stock after the on-site ran out.
    But that would make perfect logical sense...and when has Matty/ Digital River ever made sense or been logical?

We're talking about DR right?

But that would make perfect logical sense...and when has Matty/ Digital River ever made sense or been logical?
    Logical? No, I think the word you're looking for is Logistical....that's the only Logi....word in DR/Matty/Mattel vocabulary. As in another Logistical failure....Logic would be to eliminate DR, hence why the word doesn't apply.
    Recent.... Arrow, Tung Lashor & Bow
    Coming.... Mermista
    Wanted.... NA She-Ra, Double Mischief, Jitsu....
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I also left off the part in the explanation. They are going up in numerical number, so person A bought figure 5001, which was shipped off to a con. Person Z bought figure 14,999 which was still on location. Since figure 14,999 is in hand they can go ahead and ship it.

Now that may or may not be exactly how they do it but from the sounds of it it's something along those lines. But mainly it sounds like it's some book keeping issue basically in how they assign figures to an individual. When stock is all on location it's not so much of an issue, but when it's around the nation it shines a glaring problem in the system.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Some people have theirs in hand.

What really sucks is the CC I used for this order has since expired and when I contacted DR to update it, they said they were unable to update the order because it is being "processed" already. I have basically written my TOD off because I am fairly certain they won't be able to get payment and I won't have a chance to update the order.

Lycan
    This is what really needs to never happen again. But we all know it will.. I put in my order the moment the sale went active. Can't help but feel a little cheated that people who ordered days later have already had their order. It's such bad public relations. But Matty has us over a barrel, what do they care?
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

I contacted Matty in order to have them take TOD Sorceress off of my existing order (and make her a separate order), so that the rest of the order can be shipped. Now I am being told that some of the items in my initial order might now be out of stock and have to be cancelled

So, you might still get your TOD Sorceress, BUT everything else in your order might be out of stock!!!

Heroic Warrior
    I guess by the time summer 2013 arrives, there will be plenty of grudges to hold against Mattel/Matty/Digital River due to THIS kind of fiasco...

I contacted Matty in order to have them take TOD Sorceress off of my existing order (and make her a separate order), so that the rest of the order can be shipped. Now I am being told that some of the items in my initial order might now be out of stock and have to be cancelled

So, you might still get your TOD Sorceress, BUT everything else in your order might be out of stock!!!
    How does that happen? The order screen says orders are not complete in the cart until confirmed. Once they are confirmed...you should own the product....now delivery timeframe might still be an issue.

I ordered Wed, just her, and I have no problem waiting while stock is given to orders witho other products first...that may just be me...but when the smoke clears...they better not "run out" of TOD figures for my 1 order.

I have a feeling with all these cancelled TOD sorceress that are occuring, we may yet see her again someday on Matty Collector.
    COMPLETE THE COLLECTION !

MY Feedback Thread : http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=191572

If they are part of your original order, and you simply asked for your order to be separated....how in the hell are the figures you originally ordered out of stock, if you already had them in your original order?

That **** makes absolutely no sense....just like the inability to cancel an order only seconds after it is placed, yet won't be shipped for days....I buy a lot online, and have never seen this level of ineptitude or stupidity from any other website, and I have an issue right now with TRU.com, and a damaged order, and no call back in 2 weeks....yet DR is still the single worst online entity around.

But then again once something is ordered and it is correct through Matty....apparently it's best to leave it alone and keep calling and annoying them until you get it....I hope you get all your figures, I can't understand what goes on there in that warehouse and office space....they really need more training, or Mattel just needs to bite the bullet and offer better customer service, like their main site has, BBTS has, HTS.com has...etc.... Matty is the worst website I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty of beginner websites that look better and run better.

Quote Originally Posted by Prahvus View Post
    I guess by the time summer 2013 arrives, there will be plenty of grudges to hold against Mattel/Matty/Digital River due to THIS kind of fiasco...
    TOD Sorceress, now Granamyr won't be shipping on time....seriously, what the hell.... I am really regretting buying a sub, the fact of the last minute delays now 2 months in a row, no my sub page as promised....only saving grace is it seems the 2013 figures are on schedule....
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 4, 2012 at 02:02pm.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

My TOD sorceress just showed up in the mail. I ordered five minutes after she went on sale on Wednesday.

No rhyme or reason on this one I guess.
    Comedian on the matty forums.

Quote Originally Posted by horseman1981 View Post
    My TOD sorceress just showed up in the mail. I ordered five minutes after she went on sale on Wednesday.

No rhyme or reason on this one I guess.
    No, because I as well ordered mine first thing....and still haven't gotten a shipping confirmation yet.
    Coming.... Mermista
    Considering....
    Needed.... Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by CanadaClassics View Post
    How does that happen? The order screen says orders are not complete in the cart until confirmed. Once they are confirmed...you should own the product....now delivery timeframe might still be an issue.

I ordered Wed, just her, and I have no problem waiting while stock is given to orders witho other products first...that may just be me...but when the smoke clears...they better not "run out" of TOD figures for my 1 order.

I have a feeling with all these cancelled TOD sorceress that are occuring, we may yet see her again someday on Matty Collector.
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    If they are part of your original order, and you simply asked for your order to be separated....how in the hell are the figures you originally ordered out of stock, if you already had them in your original order?

That **** makes absolutely no sense....just like the inability to cancel an order only seconds after it is placed, yet won't be shipped for days....I buy a lot online, and have never seen this level of ineptitude or stupidity from any other website, and I have an issue right now with TRU.com, and a damaged order, and no call back in 2 weeks....yet DR is still the single worst online entity around.

But then again once something is ordered and it is correct through Matty....apparently it's best to leave it alone and keep calling and annoying them until you get it....I hope you get all your figures, I can't understand what goes on there in that warehouse and office space....they really need more training, or Mattel just needs to bite the bullet and offer better customer service, like their main site has, BBTS has, HTS.com has...etc.... Matty is the worst website I have ever seen, and I have seen plenty of beginner websites that look better and run better.

TOD Sorceress, now Granamyr won't be shipping on time....seriously, what the hell.... I am really regretting buying a sub, the fact of the last minute delays now 2 months in a row, no my sub page as promised....only saving grace is it seems the 2013 figures are on schedule....
    I really don't know what's going on there. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but now knowing that part of my existing order might be cancelled because of TOD Sorceress makes me . It's not my fault they have taken 2 weeks and still not shipped my items

Lycan
    I really don't know what's going on there. I try to give them the benefit of the doubt, but now knowing that part of my existing order might be cancelled because of TOD Sorceress makes me . It's not my fault they have taken 2 weeks and still not shipped my items
    My guess would be the software doesnt allow them to split orders. they cant make you a separate order because some items from your existing order is showing up as 'out of stock' even though they are not, as they are allotted to you. Does that make sense? I'm confused now. The whole situation is mental
    What next? It seems every month lately there is something..

Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    My guess would be the software doesnt allow them to split orders. they cant make you a separate order because some items from your existing order is showing up as 'out of stock' even though they are not, as they are allotted to you. Does that make sense? I'm confused now. The whole situation is mental
    I received an email from Matty where they came up with the idea that I could split the order. Toyguru also mentioned it over on the Matty Q&A forums. So, when I called them today I was told that some of the items in my order had limited quantities and might now be out of stock since it has been 2 weeks since I placed the order. So, now I am waiting for them to call me back to find out the details.

Pretty sure I would lose my mind if that happened to me.