Now that we're heading towards the All-Star Years, I thought I'd start a poll to assess who everyone feels are the essential Filmation characters for MOTUC. (I haven't included Jetlag because Crita and Mara always seem to wipe the floor with everyone else - while there's a lot more variety in Filmation).

The poll is MULTIPLE-CHOICE but please try and limit your choices to EIGHT. I know it'll be tempting for some to tick everyone because we all want the line to go on forever, but that's not the point.

With Shadow Weaver, Fang Man and Octavia out of the picture, I've selected characters from He-Man and She-Ra who get a lot of mentions and some who don't (but it'll be interesting to see their popularity). Let's use this poll to start a dialogue with the folks at Mattel - who are we *desperate* for?

The characters are - alphabetised for your OCD pleasure:

Batros
Dree-Elle
Dylamug
Garth
General Sunder
Granita
Hunga the Harpy
Huntara
Icer
Imp
King Ahgo
Kittrina
Lizard Man
Lord Masque
Madame Razz & Broom
Melaktha
Nepthu
Plundor
Scorpia
Sea Hawk
Shokoti
Strongarm
Uncle Montork
Vultak
Other

I've added an 'Other' button in case there's a character who you REALLY want that isn't on the list. But it's got to be a BIG want. Please post who they are.

I've also left out Evilseed and King Miro because they will probably make use of their 200X look if made and hopefully have interchangeable features to make their Filmation looks too, Filmation Hordak because he'd be a variant and multi-pack/army-builder characters like the Widgets, Twiggets and Skeletor's Hover Robots.