Thread: Sheila the Thief (Dungeons & Dragons homage) by TECROM DESIGNS

Sheila the Thief (Dungeons & Dragons homage) by TECROM DESIGNS

Hi Everyone,

This is my homage of "Sheila the Thief," from the classic animated series, "Dungeons and Dragons." In the image below she's using her invisibility cloak but if you'd like to see a digital turnaround of her in "Full Color," please visiting my artist page at: www.facebook.com/tecromdesigns If you enjoy my work, please "LIKE" and "SHARE" the page. Thanks!! -Felix M./ Tecrom Designs

UPDATE: FULL COLOR IMAGE

Last edited by Tecrom Designs; September 6, 2014 at 02:55am.
    HELP ME CHOOSE MY NEXT 3D MODEL-PLEASE TAKE A POLL ON FACEBOOK
    FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tecromdesigns
    SHAPEWAYS: www.shapeways.com/shops/tecrom-designs

Evil Lord Of Destruction
    I remember her as a bit more child like (this one is obviously a fully grown, curvacious lady), but you did manage to capture the overall feel rather well.

Quote Originally Posted by Keldor/Skeletor73 View Post
    I remember her as a bit more child like (this one is obviously a fully grown, curvacious lady), but you did manage to capture the overall feel rather well.
    Thank you SO much Keldor!! I think on the show she was about 16, however I wanted to portray the character in her early twenties-as if she'd been in the realm for a few years and a bit weary of it all.

DUNGEONS & DRAGONS was one of my all time favorite shows growing up and I'm very happy with the response I've received on my TECROM DESIGNS artist page. Some folks are asking about availability. She will be made available for 3D print WORLDWIDE if she's approved by Hasbro. If there's continued interest and if she makes the cut, I'd love to re-imagine the other cast of characters. They'd all be made as "printable" mini-figures or statues. Since we have the capability of printing in full color now, it'd be really interesting!! But I could really use all the support I can get from the He-Man community to "SHARE" and spread the word. Thanks guys. -Felix M./Tecrom Designs
    HELP ME CHOOSE MY NEXT 3D MODEL-PLEASE TAKE A POLL ON FACEBOOK
    FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/tecromdesigns
    SHAPEWAYS: www.shapeways.com/shops/tecrom-designs