Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

Hybrid View

My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

As some of you who follow my store on Facebook (www.facebook.com/fptoys ) I am working on a new toyline and "brand" for 2013-2014 called Mystical Warriors of the Ring

It is a throwback to the older more story driven wrestling days of the 80's, except in my world the characters are non-human. Anyone who knows me knows I am a diehard wrestling fan.

I am utilizing the org to help me (keeping it in the family if you will) with this and so far 2-Bad has been turning my rough concepts into reality, Simon Grell (acclaimed digital sculptor that a few of you from the org know) is sculpting then, and THEGODBEAST will be prototyping and producing them for sale.

I have some big plans in mind, if people like what they see I am thinking of having them made overseas and possibly expanding to 5.5" fully articulated figures.

The website launched this month www.mystwarriors.com

Here are some examples of the characters and their stories

So stop by the website from time to time and we hope to have some neat stuff to show you over the coming months!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Master of Gardening MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    VERY cool my friend! VERY cool! I love what I am seeing. Look forward to seeing things as they progress!
    CONGRATS to the 7 Lucky Winners of my
    FREE Club Etheria Sub Figure Giveaway!!!

Double Mischief = Minor
    Madame Razz = Uncle Jake
    Entrapta = SorceressSon
    October figure = SunDevil
    November figure = Ealo
    December figure = yodafreakmaster
    Light Hope SUB EXCLUSIVE = McLaughlin2778

Hope this takes off......
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I try not to collect too many mini figures, but these are going to make me break that rule.
    I can't wait to see how things develop.

This looks promising! I love MUSCLE wrestlers!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Tung Lashor, Rio Blast, Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod & Lord Masque.

I don't like wrestling (well not unless you count Ultimate Muscle ) but I do like anthropomorphic animals and one of your characters is a wolf...and I see a bunny...oh please tell me there is a monkey character?... if there is I could honestly say that I love this.

Oh and by MONKEY I mean just that, MONKEY not APE. I love Ape's (as I love animals) but Monkeys are better
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery