Thread: If you really like He-man you may like this

Widget

If you really like He-man you may like this

Hey guys, I haven't posted in a while I have been really busy. I wanted to make a new He-Man cartoon thing but for obvious reasons I wanted to stick to my own creative material. As we all know Saturday Morning Cartoons died months ago, so I thought it was time I make my own. So I have been working on "Ung-Tar: The Barbarian" in the same vein as most Hannah-Barbera, and Filmation.

The main plot: Scientist, creates a portal that sucks his family and himself into and, they are whisked away to a barbaric time, Ung-Tar saves them from being attacked and vow's to protect them until they can return home.

I am actually done with animation still working on some backgrounds and recordings. But here is a preview clip of what is to come out of this. It should be out next month.

Just watched that video. It starts with Ung-Tar punching a tree in a forest before departing with his pet dinosaur when a volcano suddenly erupted.
    Try to reach inside of me, try to drain my energy
    Let me show you just what I'm made of
    Simple curiosity trying to take a bite of me
    Let me show you just what I'm made of now...

Widget
    Quote Originally Posted by Neophron View Post
    Just watched that video. It starts with Ung-Tar punching a tree in a forest before departing with his pet dinosaur when a volcano suddenly erupted.
    Yes that is because I needed something quick to upload for the month for the Network I'm part of. So it was a clip demonstrating my new one shot. I am doing lip syncing now, when my girlfriend returns home in Febraury she is going to do some voices, and it will be out by March.

Oh hai Ung-Tar. Conglaturations.