Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

As some of you who follow my store on Facebook (www.facebook.com/fptoys ) I am working on a new toyline and "brand" for 2013-2014 called Mystical Warriors of the Ring

It is a throwback to the older more story driven wrestling days of the 80's, except in my world the characters are non-human. Anyone who knows me knows I am a diehard wrestling fan.

I am utilizing the org to help me (keeping it in the family if you will) with this and so far 2-Bad has been turning my rough concepts into reality, Simon Grell (acclaimed digital sculptor that a few of you from the org know) is sculpting then, and THEGODBEAST will be prototyping and producing them for sale.

I have some big plans in mind, if people like what they see I am thinking of having them made overseas and possibly expanding to 5.5" fully articulated figures.

The website launched this month www.mystwarriors.com

Here are some examples of the characters and their stories

So stop by the website from time to time and we hope to have some neat stuff to show you over the coming months!
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

VERY cool my friend! VERY cool! I love what I am seeing. Look forward to seeing things as they progress!
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Hope this takes off......
    http://http://80sMasters.com/
    It's your place for Freedom of Speach for everything MOTU, POP, TMNT, , Horror, Wrestling, DC and Batman, and all other properties that are cool.
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter.... BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Robots and Monsters! TrimmTrabb's Avatar
    I try not to collect too many mini figures, but these are going to make me break that rule.
    I can't wait to see how things develop.

This looks promising! I love MUSCLE wrestlers!!!!!!
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

I don't like wrestling (well not unless you count Ultimate Muscle ) but I do like anthropomorphic animals and one of your characters is a wolf...and I see a bunny...oh please tell me there is a monkey character?... if there is I could honestly say that I love this.

Oh and by MONKEY I mean just that, MONKEY not APE. I love Ape's (as I love animals) but Monkeys are better
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I have some neat ideas coming for 2013, the latest one was a Spider

But there will be some smaller creatures as well as some insects and all spectrums of wildlife (even some stuff from sea)

And our first character has now been digital sculpted by the great Simon Grell

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

That's very cool! Looking forward to seeing more.
    Good luck!

Thanks, I can't wait to show off what I am planning for a PowerCon exclusive!

The test shot from the Digital Sculpt arrived today

Looks awesome! I can't wait to start collecting this line
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

cool looking character...me wants it
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

Heroic Warrior
    HA.

I've been following mystwarriors.com but now just discovering this thread.

Hope this line works out for you markatisu.

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    very cool! keep up the great work! love the sculpt.

We revealed Goliath today

He is over 2" tall and has an arm span of almost 4", 2nd biggest character in the line only behind the Gorilla

Heroic Eternian Mechanic TechTrek's Avatar
    Very cool man!!! Keep it up!! Love these guys

Promo sheet for our 1st release

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Very cool Mark

Another tease for next month, Simon pounded this sculpt out in record time so its currently being produced and will be on Display at C2E2

Wow-Cool! Great stuff...
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!

Our Goliath and Widowmaker Prototypes have arrived

More pics at the website www.mystwarriors.com

And our next giant is revealed

As is our Lion

Both will be on display at C2E2 in prototype form along with Widowmaker

If they are transparent, I will be definitely have some interest. And what is up with that TRON wrestling ring?
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Heroic Warrior
    On mystwarriors.com I (under my real name) have been real vocal on what I think of this.

I am still looking forward to these.

Master of New Adventures!
    Definitely takes me back to Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling when I was Senior Story Editor at DIC. Getting to go backstage at th wrestling matches to meet Hulk, Junkyard Dog, Roddy Piper, The Iron Sheik and, of course, Andre the Giant along with the rest of the crew was a hoot. Mean Gene was hilarious btw.

I'd love the relive that adventure with all of these guys. They look like they'd be just as much fun and just as kick-butt at the old WWF stars.

Brilliant idea. Good luck with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heeeere's Olesker! View Post
    Definitely takes me back to Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling when I was Senior Story Editor at DIC. Getting to go backstage at th wrestling matches to meet Hulk, Junkyard Dog, Roddy Piper, The Iron Sheik and, of course, Andre the Giant along with the rest of the crew was a hoot. Mean Gene was hilarious btw.

I'd love the relive that adventure with all of these guys. They look like they'd be just as much fun and just as kick-butt at the old WWF stars.

Brilliant idea. Good luck with it.
    Thanks Jack, that is EXACTLY the vibe and nostalgic factor I was aiming for. I grew up in Maryland in the 80's and 90's and had almost monthly trips to see WWF at the DC Armory, NWA/WCW at the Baltimore Arena. As we move forward I think people are starting to see the passion I have for that is really starting to bleed through