Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I just got my three pack last night and these figures are indeed as fun as I had hoped. I opted for the more M.U.S.C.L.E. flesh/ pink, but now I kind of wish I had gotten the red as well.
    I got the red and LOVE them!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Nope not really thought about scented or scratch and sniff, I know it was an option on the urethane collectors pieces (we could even do bacon smelling figures LOL) but never gave it a thought for the PVC
    Glad to you didn't make any of them bacon flavored or I would have choked on them. lol.

At basically $3 per figure we are so happy these are finally getting into peoples (and more importantly kids) hands to play with!
    And kids at heart like me.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Have only Widowmaker, Kayin Kungaa and Sheldon Sabre been released so far online? I would like to get all of these figures to go with my Muscle Things and O.M.F.G. but want to make sure I haven't missed any regular releases.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Quote Originally Posted by Zargon View Post
    Have only Widowmaker, Kayin Kungaa and Sheldon Sabre been released so far online? I would like to get all of these figures to go with my Muscle Things and O.M.F.G. but want to make sure I haven't missed any regular releases.
    I will let Mark go into more detail, but so far they have released several other Urethane figures: Ulric Wolfrom, Goliath, Leo Corazon, Johnny "Treegarr" Stumpz, and Sheldon Sabre in his robe.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I will let Mark go into more detail, but so far they have released several other Urethane figures: Ulric Wolfrom, Goliath, Leo Corazon, Johnny "Treegarr" Stumpz, and Sheldon Sabre in his robe.
    Looks like I have missed some....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Looks like I have missed some....
    Yeah they started selling back in May. Might want to contact Mark to see if he has any old stock, but I believe they sold out of everything.

With that said, here is a pick of my collection. I love it

Yes and No, we have two lines going on:

There is the Urethane Collectors Line, this is prototype pieces made out of solid but fragile urethane and they come carded with trading cards, comics, and tickets to qualify for a Mail Away figure at the end of the year. This is the "original" line.

Then we have the brand new PVC Mass Market line, these are figures produced in China. They are made in larger numbers, can be played with and will come in a variety of colors. And of course the bonus is they are MUCH lower in price.

A great many people missed out on a lot of the collectors releases which is why we decided to make the move to PVC to give more people a chance to buy the toys. If it takes off who knows you might see some of the sold out and retired figures in PVC, but only if there is enough interest to justify the HUGE expense of mass production (steel molds, production, distribution, etc).
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

I hope we get some of the previously released figures in the PVC line. Like I mentioned in the review, these things definitely need to be available for kids and collectors to buy buckets of them! They're just more fun the more figures you get!

I'd love the figures to have a slightly sweet smell to them, something like the "M.U.S.C.L.E. smell."
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecue17 View Post
    I'd love the figures to have a slightly sweet smell to them, something like the "M.U.S.C.L.E. smell."
    I don't know if thats a good thing or a bad thing, since the chemicals used in the 80's probably are not allowed to be used now

But all I can say is if you want to see more characters and new characters in PVC then just help spread the word, we did this without Kickstarter and would prefer to keep it that way.

We have some really awesome plans and ideas, as well as characters you guys have not seen yet. The ones out so far as just the tip of the iceberg. We have Elephants, Hippos, Bulls, Rhinos, Panthers, Rabbits, Birds, a Giant Mosquito, Dogs...and that is just from the concept art we have shown off!

The 3rd volume of the comic book hits in December/Jan. The first 2 are available are online at our website for those who missed out on the Collectors Editions that had them included.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior
    I was finally able to get my fingers on some figures.

I picked up the black ones today(Sunday the 15th).

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I was finally able to get my fingers on some figures.

I picked up the black ones today(Sunday the 15th).
    Great I am glad you were able to finally find them there!

In case anyone is wondering we have a local Iowa retail exclusive with one of the big comic book/collectibles stores here

We also have added Glow in the Dark and a really nice Pearl Blue to the lineup, we have a holiday bundle going if you buy all 4 of our colors from our site you get a neat ring with neon ropes (not our standard glow in the dark ropes) for $1

Wow. The price has really come down! I ordered a ring and the 3-pack of blue warriors. Can't wait till they arrive.

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    Wow. The price has really come down! I ordered a ring and the 3-pack of blue warriors. Can't wait till they arrive.
    Cool hope you enjoy, yeah the price difference is due to going from hand made resin to factory produced PVC

Got em!

Love the artwork on the ring. The pearly blue looks great. I suppose if I have one gripe, the tiger guy needs to grow a bit. He's way smaller than the other two.

But I can't wait to get more and really want Goliath.

Love the artwork on the ring. The pearly blue looks great. I suppose if I have one gripe, the tiger guy needs to grow a bit. He's way smaller than the other two.

But I can't wait to get more and really want Goliath.
    He is supposed to be smaller by design All our figures are scaled to each other, Widowmaker and Ulric are about 2" while Sheldon is 1.9", Leo is 1.6", Goliath is 2.2", Kayin is 2.35" and Tembo is 2.5". Sheldon only appears smaller because Widowmaker has all those extra arms and THAT HAIR LOL

It might disappoint some but one thing that irritated us in other toy lines is how every character is virtually the same height, so we wanted to change that and make them all relative.

Glad you liked them!

He is supposed to be smaller by design All our figures are scaled to each other, Widowmaker and Ulric are about 2" while Sheldon is 1.9", Leo is 1.6", Goliath is 2.2", Kayin is 2.35" and Tembo is 2.5". Sheldon only appears smaller because Widowmaker has all those extra arms and THAT HAIR LOL

It might disappoint some but one thing that irritated us in other toy lines is how every character is virtually the same height, so we wanted to change that and make them all relative.

Glad you liked them!

Yes, but on the baggie artwork, he looks both taller and bulkier than the spider.

Yes, but on the baggie artwork, he looks both taller and bulkier than the spider.
    Well Widowmaker is not exactly standing up (he is crouching, just as he does in a lot of our artwork of him) straight so that explains the height difference, also you only see 2 of Widowmakers arms and he has 3 on each side, so that alone makes him a bulkier character.

Plus I am the creator so what I say goes LOL (j/k)

LOL. He'll fit in better with some other small guys, I'm sure. A lightweight division, heh.
    I like the laminated cards. Little extras like that really add something.

I'll definitely be ordering a glow in the dark set, sometime soon.

Yeah he is almost identical in size to Ulric so he fits in better with him where as Widowmaker fits in better with the slightly larger regular people like the Horse Tag team the Fortune Seekers.

Its one of those things where without the 18 or so characters sometimes the sizing looks off, people had some issues when we first came outs since Goliath came with Ulric at C2E2 and as you know Goliath is like 4" wide and almost 2.5" tall so almost every other figure we have shown so far with the exception of 2 are tiny in comparison

Speaking of the Horses we are showing off a new sculpt tomorrow to ring in the New Year, so make sure you guys stop by the website mystwarriors.com to see Clubber from the Fortune Seekers

I can't believe I did not post this, Dan took a neat look at the newest PVC and took some great pics with the "collectors" line mixed in

I personally like that all of the characters aren't "cookie cutter" figures. They have their own look, personality, and (of course) size.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    I personally like that all of the characters aren't "cookie cutter" figures. They have their own look, personality, and (of course) size.
    Yeah me too, its a fun thing to work out when we sculpt to try and make each one unique and not all the same size or look/style

To ring in the New Year we just revealed a new sculpt, 1/2 of the Fortune Seekers

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/?p=1474

He looks pretty neat. And I want another ring with that red logo.

Very cool, really digging the glow in the dark and transparent versions.

Heroic Warrior
    Just ordered from truecast studio the holiday bundle.

It said low stock so if you haven't bought any yet then do so.

ADITTIONAL:

I have a question.

Is April's C2E2 Con Exclusive, Tembo Jiwe, the next figure that can be purchased? There's no one else before him?

(I'm not counting the thing you are doing with the female character. Don't know what I'm talking about? head over to the website and find out. no spoilers in this post)

ADDITIONAL 2:

Got my bundle today(1/16/14). all around niceness.
    Last edited by midor; January 16, 2014 at 09:36pm. Reason: to avoid double posting.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    Just ordered from truecast studio the holiday bundle.

It said low stock so if you haven't bought any yet then do so.
    Thanks for the support, the Holiday Bundle was quite popular and we were happy to see so many new people pick it up!

I have a question.

Is April's C2E2 Con Exclusive, Tembo Jiwe, the next figure that can be purchased? There's no one else before him?
    Technically on 1/30 we will be offering the 3 original Prototypes of Widowmaker, Sheldon (Unrobed) and Kayin Kungaa but obviously if you have the PVC you won't need those and they are being done made to order just in case prototype collectors want the pieces (or people want the tickets they need to qualify for the mail away piece)

So yes Tembo Jiwe at C2E2 will be the first "new" figure we have to offer this year, he is being released in the Collectors Urethane line at $25.00 and will come with a mailaway ticket for a special 2015 Figure and a 30 page Comic Book.

Got my bundle today(1/16/14). all around niceness.
    Glad you got it and are enjoying it

Heroic Warrior
    Now those are some nice colors. Jade, Amber and Metallic Gray. Well. That's what I'm calling them.