Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Thanks for the support, the Holiday Bundle was quite popular and we were happy to see so many new people pick it up!

Technically on 1/30 we will be offering the 3 original Prototypes of Widowmaker, Sheldon (Unrobed) and Kayin Kungaa but obviously if you have the PVC you won't need those and they are being done made to order just in case prototype collectors want the pieces (or people want the tickets they need to qualify for the mail away piece)

So yes Tembo Jiwe at C2E2 will be the first "new" figure we have to offer this year, he is being released in the Collectors Urethane line at $25.00 and will come with a mailaway ticket for a special 2015 Figure and a 30 page Comic Book.

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/wp-cont.../11/TEMBO3.jpg

Tembo looks awesome!
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Does Jay's sell the ring and regular PVC figures?

Heroic Warrior
    I bought the black ones there.

I saw the ring there but I don't know if they had any to sell.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    We gave them a tiny, tiny assortment of Flesh and Red as well as a handful of wrestling rings.

We have absolutely no idea if they have sold through that stock yet or not. They have been moving quite a bit of the Black Exclusive but should have enough stock of that at least through Con season, after that they might run out.

The best thing to do is ask. Their mall location the last time I stopped in only had the Black figures up front at the counter.
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

WOW! Just say my buddy Mark's new Spring Convention Exclusive colorway....Pearlescent Neon Green! I looks awesome!! I hope to be able to add it to my collection.

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

Heroic Warrior
    Those are real nice.

Those will go real fast.

Quote Originally Posted by MOTU_Maniac View Post
    WOW! Just say my buddy Mark's new Spring Convention Exclusive colorway....Pearlescent Neon Green! I looks awesome!! I hope to be able to add it to my collection.

Heroic Warrior Zodak's new shoes's Avatar
    This is really cool.
    Satma needs to happen. I will mow your lawn for life, Scott.

I loved the Pearlescent Blue, but green is my favorite color so I so can't wait to see these!

We got the printed prototype of our MWOTR Playmat last night, we are still working out what kind of material the final will be on but if you are anywhere near Kansas City this weekend we will be at Planet Comicon showing off MWOTR

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Sweet! I want that ring!

We have a REALLY fun time at Planet Comicon in KC this weekend, met so many kids and sold quite a bit of stock to them (which is just surreal to see little kids playing with a toy you created)

We also debuted our final 5" Leo prototype which was for sale for $50 and sold out almost instantly!

There are going to be some really neat things coming to C2E2!

I picked up a couple figure packs at Jay's today. They seemed to have a good selection of colors. They had a couple opened rings for sale.

Heroic Warrior
    Picked up some Green today at Jay's at the mall location.

Nice layout.

Glad you guys were able to get some packs at Jay's. I gave him some display stuff at Kansas City for his store so he should be putting that in place if its not in place already.

Here is a first look at our "Generations" Limited Editions

The kicker is NONE of this is painted, its all cast that way

Marty worked tirelessly to refine and clean up the sculpt (due in part to digital printing issues that are always present and even moreso when you print it out in a low resolution and flaws that are exaggerated when upping the scale by almost 3x) and then Marty, Josh and Adam went to town engineering this thing of beauty.

Nate Newell of Dork Dimension provided the artwork, really hit the Lion's design out of the park

Each lion has a story which we will be revealing in the weeks leading up to C2E2. We will also have single colored Lions which will be cheaper to try to give everyone who wants one a chance.

I am anxious to see the response, it was great at Kansas City and really took me by surprise. Now with fully colored versions I imagine the excitement level will increase a bit because the pics I have seen are simply stunning.

See you guys in a month at Chicago, Nerd City Booth #750 along with Marty, Ben and a whole cast of other indie powerhouses.

Heroic Warrior
    That is a nice figure.

I now want a multi colored figure. Don't care about the price.

To bad you could do a sub like Masters classic.

Say something like:

April:figure
    May:figure
    June:figure
    Quarterly:Multi colored or 5" or manager or tag team

Nothing against having con exclusive releases.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...17747536_n.jpg

Marty worked tirelessly to refine and clean up the sculpt (due in part to digital printing issues that are always present and even moreso when you print it out in a low resolution and flaws that are exaggerated when upping the scale by almost 3x) and then Marty, Josh and Adam went to town engineering this thing of beauty.

Glad you guys were able to get some packs at Jay's. I gave him some display stuff at Kansas City for his store so he should be putting that in place if its not in place already.

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...17747536_n.jpg

https://scontent-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/...24224121_n.jpg

Nate Newell of Dork Dimension provided the artwork, really hit the Lion's design out of the park

Each lion has a story which we will be revealing in the weeks leading up to C2E2. We will also have single colored Lions which will be cheaper to try to give everyone who wants one a chance.

I am anxious to see the response, it was great at Kansas City and really took me by surprise. Now with fully colored versions I imagine the excitement level will increase a bit because the pics I have seen are simply stunning.

See you guys in a month at Chicago, Nerd City Booth #750 along with Marty, Ben and a whole cast of other indie powerhouses.
    You know me, I want it all. LOVE the multi-colored Alberto!!
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; March 26, 2014 at 08:53pm.

I managed to get a set of the Pearlescent Neon Green figures and reviewed them last night at my site!

Pearlescent Neon Green MWOTR

If you haven't picked these guys up yet, check the review out and try to snag this set. These are easily the best versions of these guys released. The pearlescent green is so gorgeous and really brings out the minute sculpted details.
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Great review! Love seeing people's impressions once they get the Pearlescent ones in their hands. I suspect you would appreciate the Blue Pearl much the same way. Its something about the way the pearl looks when hit with light and shadow that really makes the sculpt pop!

The response we got in showing off the 5" Alberto has been overwhelming to say the least, so now we show off the front! Pictures do not do justice how awesome these are in hand

These fully color separated editions are going to be $100.00 and have paint on the face and fingers. Right now only Alberto is finished, ultimately the other 5 Lions from our "Generations" project will be ready to go. All should be on display and/or for sale at C2E2 at the end of April.

We also will have single colored editions for $50.00, these are all hand made and in the case of the Artist Edition has hand painted applications. Hopefully one of these two types fits in fans budgets.

These are fresh from the molds and the guys were so excited at how they came out we popped some in the True Cast Studio Store, but if they sell out do not worry they will not be limited since the response has shown us that making only 1 or 2 of each fully colored lion would not give fans the opportunity to buy it.

Great review! Love seeing people's impressions once they get the Pearlescent ones in their hands. I suspect you would appreciate the Blue Pearl much the same way. Its something about the way the pearl looks when hit with light and shadow that really makes the sculpt pop!

The response we got in showing off the 5" Alberto has been overwhelming to say the least, so now we show off the front! Pictures do not do justice how awesome these are in hand

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...99924217_n.jpg

These fully color separated editions are going to be $100.00 and have paint on the face and fingers. Right now only Alberto is finished, ultimately the other 5 Lions from our "Generations" project will be ready to go. All should be on display and/or for sale at C2E2 at the end of April.

We also will have single colored editions for $50.00, these are all hand made and in the case of the Artist Edition has hand painted applications. Hopefully one of these two types fits in fans budgets.

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/wp-cont...40966526_o.jpg

These are fresh from the molds and the guys were so excited at how they came out we popped some in the True Cast Studio Store, but if they sell out do not worry they will not be limited since the response has shown us that making only 1 or 2 of each fully colored lion would not give fans the opportunity to buy it.
    Awesome! Alberto looks sweet! Can't wait to see the other 5 Generations lions.

Full production MWOTR playmats are in, we will be offering them first at C2E2 in a few weeks then they should be a readily available item on the online store.

WOW! ALL 6 of your 5" Generations lions look great!! I think I like Leander and Leo the best.

Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; April 8, 2014 at 12:31pm.

If anyone is coming to C2E2 in Chicago next weekend please stop by Booth 750 (Nerd City) and say hi, we will have all our stuff on display

Also the playmat is starting to get reviewed, Dork Dimension took a look at it

http://www.dorkdimension.com/2014/04...-and.html#more

Heroic Warrior
    Just ordered some gunmetal black figures

As I said on the mystwarriors site I'd like to see other characters in that red and that clear. And that I like the sculpt of Ulric 3.0.

Looking forward to my 5" painted Leo, Green PVC 3-pack, playmat, and comic.

I met a few orgers this past weekend like Dynamo of Eternia!

We met a lot of kids

And we will now be carried in an incredible store in Chicago known as Rotofugi

A lot more updates on the site like the first images of Ulric 3.0 which is headed for our next wave of PVC figures!