Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    I bailed. You had company. didn't want to be a hanger on-er. That was business coming to your table. Can't say no to the kiddies.

*sigh* truth be told I had the darndest time finding your booth. don't know why. besides the fact I have a poor sense of direction. I finally found it when I was on my way out. and that was by accident. Looked back. didn't have anything else to say drew a blank? guess I distracted by everything. only to think of stuff after I left.
    Yeah that was probably because we were missing our banner We got all the way there and realized it was not in with everything else so basically if you did not know me you have to look for a needle in a haystack.

We will be doing Wizard World Des Moines and I-Con again next year as well as going to Jay's at the Valley West Mall probably on a monthly basis so stop on by just to talk. Anyone who knows me knows I can talk pretty much forever about the line and its characters or just wrestling itself lol
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior

triple threat tag team

Got a Scorpion, rhino and a glow in the dark dog as my newest figures so I set up a triple threat tag team match.

010.jpg

For those interested, the action figure version of Goliath should be available in Mid Jan for $6 in a nice metallic emerald green

This is our latest round of test shots, the Series 2 three pack is still being worked on so we think maybe early Spring 2015 it will be available

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Gotta admit, you know I'm jonesing for Goliath, but I'm also pretty excited about that Yvonne figure. My hats off to you good sir for getting a female in the line so soon!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 12.28.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

Heroic Warrior

Pic of different colors on facebok

That picture on facebook that has all those different colors is awesome.

Now you are talking my language.

all those colors NEED to be in the line.

None of this prototype stuff.

That picture on facebook that has all those different colors is awesome.

Now you are talking my language.

all those colors NEED to be in the line.

None of this prototype stuff.
    I agree. These look awesome!!!

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.

We will see how 2015 goes , we have already run Metallic Black and I am pretty sure Goliath and Series 2 will be run in that black to match Series 1

We wanted to run Orange last year but work on Goliath caused us to put that on hold, I also wanted to do Gold and had it planned but again we had to move some stuff around to release Goliath in the surprise way we did

Heroic Warrior

facebook pic 2

Hmm. interesting pic.

A silver Sheldon? A pewter sheldon? a pewter color Sheldon? a crome Sheldon?

If you people aren't checking out the facebook site you need to.

And for the record, markatisu, your teases/update pictures a kick A!

Hmm. interesting pic.

A silver Sheldon? A pewter sheldon? a pewter color Sheldon? a crome Sheldon?

If you people aren't checking out the facebook site you need to.

And for the record, markatisu, your teases/update pictures a kick A!
    And here is that pic for others to see....

Mark always puts out some awesome stuff!!
    Last edited by MOTU_Maniac; January 2, 2015 at 10:53pm.
    “Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” ― Apple Inc.