Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

Supreme Fudge Dynamo of Eternia's Avatar
    Those kids in the Winter Soldier and Sack Boy costumes are awesome!

Leela: "What's the secret of time travel doing on Fry's ass?"
    Fry: "It was bound to be somewhere!"

Heroic Warrior
    received my gunmetal black figures today. a ring with pink glow in the dark ropes came with it. I wasn't expecting that. Fine by me. I'm not complaining. Just surprised.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    received my gunmetal black figures today. a ring with pink glow in the dark ropes came with it. I wasn't expecting that. Fine by me. I'm not complaining. Just surprised.
    Yeah I did not remember you saying you picked up a ring or that any were available so I figured you might like to have one
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Heroic Warrior
    Well thanks.

I picked one up with the bundle. but it works out great. The one I got was green glow in the dark ropes. the one I got today has pink glow in the dark ropes.

I can put the rings next to each other and have two battle royals going at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Yeah I did not remember you saying you picked up a ring or that any were available so I figured you might like to have one

Heroic Warrior

Interleague wrestling (pictures)

What do you get when cross poor photo skills, AWF figures, 2 canine ****! figures that arrived today & animal M.U.S.C.L.E.s?

Why you get this...............................
    (I tossed in a couple of the M.U.S.C.L.E. interviewer guy so they could interview a couple of the AWF guys)

(My intention was to matchup M.U.S.C.L.E. animal figures against the AWF figures as a crossover/interleague/invasion angle. The same with the canine ****! figures. But the ****! figures are part of Extreme Carnal Wrestling. Think original ECW. eh. it's a work in progress name.)

(I forgot how many animal M.U.S.C.L.E.s there was)

ANIMAL WRESTLE 001.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 019.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 020.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 007.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 006.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 005.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 004.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 003.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 002.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 018.JPG
    Last edited by midor; April 30, 2014 at 11:48pm.

Heroic Warrior

INTERLEAGUE WRESTLING (PHOTOS)--part 2

Some how all 20 photos got selected. didn't mean to. but since I put them up.

Still trying to get the hang of posting pictures and taking them.

ANIMAL WRESTLE 001.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 019.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 020.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 007.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 006.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 005.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 004.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 003.JPG
    ANIMAL WRESTLE 002.JPG ANIMAL WRESTLE 018.JPG

That duel ring setup reminds me of the old WCW War Games

I did an interview with Pixel Dan at C2E2
    Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Heroic Warrior
    That's what I was going for after the idea popped into my head.

I'll be sure to check the video out.

That duel ring setup reminds me of the old WCW War Games

I did an interview with Pixel Dan at C2E2

Its been awhile since I posted in this thread and in case anyone has not been coming to the site we are basically working on Series 2 of the PVC figures which will "hopefully' be ready by NYCC

We have shown off the first , a redesign of Ulric Wolfrom

The other 2 figures are a surprise but we think if all things work as they should fans will enjoy them

This is the year of the Tag Team in our comics so we put together this little guide to people who might be unfamiliar with the names mentioned in the bios

Heroic Warrior

Animal Wrestling--Picture

With the arrival of O.M.F.G.!'s series 3 Pugnacious the eternal cat vs. dog continues.

But this time with a different audience. Animal Gormiti's.
    Attached Images Attached Images

That is awesome!

We have the third figure for our 2nd series now sculpted so hopefully by this fall you will have 3 new figures to add to your setup!

Heroic Warrior
    With the arrival of Luke's Toy Store Gold Exclusive of Pugnacious here is a 2 on 1 handicap match

evenmoreanimal 004.jpg

It's part bare knuckle fighting, part dog fighting, part cawk fighting and part dirty/greasy kitchen appliances but I really don't have another place to take the pictures. maybe the kitchen table. and my photo skills still suck.

Not sure who is betting on who but I do know that's 2 five inch Gormiti's and Chief Carnivus

evenmoreanimal 012.jpg

We are getting closer to Series 2, I head down to the studio in Kansas City the weekend of the 19th to take a look at the progress

I have updated the site with some new bios and will start uploading MWOTR Issue 3 a few pages at a time over the next 2 weeks

Also the Designer Toy Awards nominating process is now open, if anyone wants to nominate Mystical Warriors of the Ring for Best Mini here is the link

http://designertoyawards.com/

Nominations close on 7/15

We are getting closer to Series 2, I head down to the studio in Kansas City the weekend of the 19th to take a look at the progress

I have updated the site with some new bios and will start uploading MWOTR Issue 3 a few pages at a time over the next 2 weeks

Also the Designer Toy Awards nominating process is now open, if anyone wants to nominate Mystical Warriors of the Ring for Best Mini here is the link

http://designertoyawards.com/

Nominations close on 7/15
    Good luck. I nominated you for almost everything.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Heroic Warrior
    If you have not been keeping up on the line you should.

Quote Originally Posted by midor View Post
    If you have not been keeping up on the line you should.
    The 3rd comic is now completely online so you can finish the story arc of Year 1! We have new minis coming before the end of the year and we just moved into the Japanese market.

Lots and lots of things are going on, I have not even posted half of what we are currently working but I can say there are no less than 3 big projects going on right now in our line

Heroic Warrior
    it is now easier to buy MWOTR products.

He opened a new streamlined store, with the click of one button (SHOP) you end up there

buy them. Now. Buy the sumo hippo

The new comic is now in stock as well! I am glad you were able to get a Hippo. We will start doing in store promotion at Jay's CD and Hobby so I will post on the blog when our next in store appearance is going to be

Heroic Warrior

more pics

Some MWOTR arrived today(9/3/14).

These guys are huge and I like the colors.

They face off against my 2 latest O M F G! dogs
    Attached Images Attached Images

Cant wait for my pink Takeshi to arrive.
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

Shhhh... It's a Secret... Midwinter's Avatar
    These figures are amazing! Glad to hear you are expanding in to new markets and have big things on the horizon!
    In Midwinter, the heat from the oven baking my Shrinky Dinks is all I need!

Those are great pics midor! You really need to make sure you come to one of our Jay's in store appearances and see the gigantic hippo we have on display

All of the Hippo's have been shipped but the pink ones since the ones who bought pink also bought some other stuff or had special arrangements to combine it with other stuff from my store.