Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new toyline Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Wrestling Toyline Now in PVC!!

master of hiphop
    Mark.. brother man!! These look AMAZING!!!!!!!! Great job!
    Download!! 25% goes to help the ORG!!!!!
    http://theimpressionistz.bandcamp.co...ame-back-clean
    AGE FEEDBACK: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=128035
    album photos lots more to come: check out my profile
    my want list: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=148549
    Collection PICS:http://www.crazycollectors.de/age.html

These are definitely one of my most anticpated toy lines this year. I love, love, love M.U.S.C.L.E. and these really capture the same magic as those, but with some amazing art work as well.

Markatisu was nice enough to let me interview him about this incredibly cool toyline. Here's the link: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/03/epic-interview-mark-creator-of-mystical.html

I definitely think Widowmaker is my favorite so far, although I'm really excited for the wrestling rings! Those will be great. Man, with these, SLUG Zombies, and **** along with all the other kid targeted stuff, I think we're in a new golden age of minifigure awesomeness!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Thanks again for the interview, it was fun!!

Simon was playing around with renders and sent me some shiny green ones (these are all digital renders) but it makes a nice view of some of what is coming in 2013

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

Trusted .Org member/mod See My Feedback

Merry Christmas Everyone! MOTU_Maniac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by markatisu View Post
    Thanks again for the interview, it was fun!!

Simon was playing around with renders and sent me some shiny green ones (these are all digital renders) but it makes a nice view of some of what is coming in 2013

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...04477951_n.jpg
    Awesome my man! Very excited. Love all of the sneak peaks, teasers, and updates. Thanks!
    In the bleak midwinter, frosty wind made moan,
    Earth stood hard as iron, water like a stone;
    Snow had fallen, snow on snow, snow on snow,
    In the bleak midwinter, long ago...
    ...a stable place sufficed.

What can I give Him, poor as I am?
    If I were a shepherd, I would bring a lamb;
    If I were a Wise Man, I would do my part;
    Yet what can I give Him?....[I can] give my heart.

Can't wait to get these guys at C2E2!

We had a whole bunch of updates over at the site, if you have not checked it out lately there is a TON of new stuff

Oh whats this, a minicomic....why yes it is

We got the Kayin prototype, the Leo prototype, we revealed the Sheldon sculpt(s), as well as a painted version of Ulric

And will have ALL 6 figures available to look at during C2E2 (with the first 2 for sale). So even if you miss out on the first releases you can at least see the entire line

Release info and FAQ here http://mystwarriors.com/blog/?p=481

Owner Fantastic Plastic Toys. Authorized Integrity Toys Dealer. We ship international. We carry Monster High, Realm of the Underworld, Funko, NECA, Japanese Imports & much more! Creator of Mystical Warriors of the Ring, a 2" Animal Wrestling Minifigure line, with toys now made in China! Check us out!

WOW! Way cool Mark! I am very excited about this line!

Final pics of the set in packaging, we rearranged some things to protect the figures better during transit

See people at the Con!

Here is the first official review of our debut set

Dan gave us a great review as well on his site!

And 5/15/2013 is when the remaining stock goes on sale at my store, so if you missed out just keep your eyes peeled that day. They will ship in late June (since we clean up, QC inspect and package everything by hand)

I wish I could have bribed somebody to pick me up a set, but I'm overspent at the moment.....
    "The better you get at this job, the more dangerous it becomes."

Quote Originally Posted by Phil.Pastel View Post
    I wish I could have bribed somebody to pick me up a set, but I'm overspent at the moment.....
    You can buy a set from his store on 5/15

Anybody know if paypal will be accepted?

Anybody know if paypal will be accepted?
    Yes my store accepts paypal and check/money order. I used to also accept credit cards but I was not happy with my credit card processor so I have them disabled at the moment.

Just remember this is high quality UV resistant urethane (a high quality form of resin) and NOT injection molded plastic or rubber, so if anyone decides to buy into these don't throw them against the wall or on the ground. They can take some abuse but are meant to be collectibles as this point.

If this line is a hit over the next few years and I can get it done overseas then those will be plastic or rubber and then you can give them to kids to play with and throw against the wall

Cool. I like the figures, but I really want one of those rings

A future idea for you is to include different colored ring ropes with each ring. Or sell the ring ropes separately.

Heroic Warrior

A future idea for you is to include different colored ring ropes with each ring. Or sell the ring ropes separately.

He was going to go with different colored ropes but decided to go with barbed wire ropes. made with real barbed wire.

Oh I have tons of different colors, eventually when I have time I will offer them up in the store.

I have all assortments of neon ropes and some really cool looking clear glitter infused ones. GiTD only comes in basically 3 colors, green/white/red so we put Red with the Gold Sets, and White and Green with the Color Change and Metallic for this first release.

I make each set of ropes by hand so it takes me awhile to cut them to length and get them so that they fit easily into the ring

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get in on these

Things are happening here and they aren't good. Gonna have to cut all toy spending.

Well, at least I got what I got. I'll have to go back to spending all my time at Gold's and hopefully stay sane

Unfortunately, I won't be able to get in on these

Things are happening here and they aren't good. Gonna have to cut all toy spending.

Well, at least I got what I got. I'll have to go back to spending all my time at Gold's and hopefully stay sane
    I hear you, I make the toys and I am finding myself needing to cut back on spending

If anyone is looking to get the sets they drop tomorrow around noon CST

We will also have the few remaining Version 1.0 Ulric Wolfrom figures. Once these are gone they will NEVER be made again

I have added some new art to the site done by MOTU's very own James "Busta Toons" Eatock as well as a teaser for a 2014 Elephant conceptualized by orger krofsyah.

www.mystwarriors.com

Its been awhile since I posted here, we sold out of Windy City Wreckage in about 45min and tomorrow is our next figure release

Pixel Dan was kind enough to review it for us

WOW! That was a FAST sell out of Color Change and Aztec Gold Leo. Congrats!!

That Leo figure looks like a lot of fun (I loved M.U.S.C.L.E. as a kid) and I love the addition of art cards and a wrestling ticket!
    Check out my MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ART & More at my ART BLOG!!!

JafariStew's ART BLOG!! UPDATED 11.2.14!!

MOTUC RECORD

MASTERS OF THE UNIVERSE ORIGIN ART CARDS PART 4!!

"Revenge is like JAFARI STEW, it tastes best served cold..." ~SKELETOR (the Beginning part 2)

The figures are getting better and better.
    Wanna see whales in giant mechsuits protect mankind against evil aliens?
    Check out: http://mechawhales.com/

Collectible figures available from: http://www.deepfriedfigures.com/

My 3D printed action figures: http://www.hauke-scheer.de/

The best is yet to come, we worked the past 3 months to make some of them available to everyone at a low price point

http://mystwarriors.com/blog/?p=1287

To start 2 colors are available, Flesh and Red. Sealed 3 packs for only $9

These continue to look great!

I just got my three pack last night and these figures are indeed as fun as I had hoped. I opted for the more M.U.S.C.L.E. flesh/ pink, but now I kind of wish I had gotten the red as well.

Anyways, if anyone's interested at a closer look, I did review these last night as soon as I got home: http://www.thepicreview.com/2013/10/toy-review-nycc-exclusive-kayin-kungaa.html

Mark, have you thought about scented figures? Because I think that would be awesome!
    Looking for movie reviews, geek news, and other such nonsense? Check out my site: http://www.thepicreview.com/

"We have a Ram-Man"

Nope not really thought about scented or scratch and sniff, I know it was an option on the urethane collectors pieces (we could even do bacon smelling figures LOL) but never gave it a thought for the PVC

At basically $3 per figure we are so happy these are finally getting into peoples (and more importantly kids) hands to play with!

I am glad you liked them, I am partial to the red myself and it virtually matches the original MUSCLE Red, we are just the tiniest bit lighter and its really only noticeable in pics. In hand we have the only difference appears to be we have a shine and MUSCLE is dull. But not too shabby for toys made 30 years later