View Poll Results: Which Design & Deco Should Teela 2.0 Be Based On ?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • Exactly Like The 1st Version, But In 2.0 Female Buck !

18 24.32%
  • Filmation Design & Deco (New Head, Golden Top With Long Queen Marlena Collar) In Female Buck 2.0 ?

56 75.68%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Teela 2.0 Design & Deco - Filmation OR Similar To First Version ?

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Teela 2.0 Design & Deco - Filmation OR Similar To First Version ?

The title says it all folks ! "IF" we are getting Teela 2.0, how will you like to see her ?

NOTE : I have not included the 200X design since it will "fit" with teen buck very well !!
    Last edited by TUC138; November 30, 2012 at 02:12pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

If it's not the same outfit as the first version, then it's not a Teela 2.0.

I voted for the first option. I want a classic toy outfit Teela that can turn at the waist. There are differences that can be made to make her special from the first release- in other words don't alter her sooo much that owners of the original would feel like if they passed her up they would be missing something vital. But do enough that completists would feel rewarded for double-dipping.
    Give her the BG Evil-Lyn rotating bracers, and change them from the original's white and gold to all gold (like the classic toy) but with highlights.
    Boots and hair- make them both redder (similar to how in the classic line we had a redhead Teela and later they rereleased the darker brown version).
    Make the gold on her bodice and bracers a bit brighter, like the brightest gold used on Bow's boots for instance.
    In lieu of the helmeted head and cobra armor (most folks will have this head already from the first release, as well as two options for cobra armor now thanks to the latest weapons pak), include an Alcala-inspired mini-comic 2nd head with blonde tussled hair. I'm not talking about the BG Teela head based on the DC comics, I'm talking a good mash-up of the various Teelas from the original 4 mini-comics. This would mean giving her a different tiara for this look as well. And I would want them to tweak the face sculpt as well to more closely resemble the mini-comic Teela.
    Accessories: her shield done in the pinkish Weapons Pak 3 colors to match that set's snake staff and cobra armor. No Staff Of Ka or 2002 sword, as folks already had a chance to get these in the original release plus the new weapons pak. Instead, give her a newly-sculpted Filmation sword like the one we often would see her in battle with. Perhaps a snap-on freeze ray wrist attachment, as she was often fond of freezing her opponents in the cartoon. I would also recolor the laser blaster that BG Teela came with and include that with her.

The reason why I didn't vote straight Filmation is because I feel like the regular Teela we already have negates the need for a stripped down, too basic-looking Filmation version of the character. A lot of folks love Eternos Palace Randor, but an equal amount have said that hemming to close to the cartoon makes for a dull-looking action figure. There's really no need to have a Teela with LESS details. There IS a need for a Teela with more articulation and posing options. This type of Teela 2.0 would take the original figure, improve upon it, and also include easter eggs items for fans of both the original mini-comics AND Filmation (the second head with different face, hair, and tiara sculpt... the inclusion of Filmation based weaponry).
    Last edited by zodak74; November 30, 2012 at 10:30am.

You have some great ideas, zodak74. Although one of the reasons I'd love a 2.0 is b/c I'd like to see corrected, 2-piece snake armor that allows for head articulation. If they weren't going to do that, then I'd be all for axing the armor from the package, but I'd like to see a new version of it made.

Also, for those interested, there's a support thread here:
    http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...la-2-0-variant

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zodak74 View Post
    The reason why I didn't vote straight Filmation is because I feel like the regular Teela we already have negates the need for a stripped down, too basic-looking Filmation version of the character. A lot of folks love Eternos Palace Randor, but an equal amount have said that hemming to close to the cartoon makes for a dull-looking action figure. There's really no need to have a Teela with LESS details. There IS a need for a Teela with more articulation and posing options. This type of Teela 2.0 would take the original figure, improve upon it, and also include easter eggs items for fans of both the original mini-comics AND Filmation (the second head with different face, hair, and tiara sculpt... the inclusion of Filmation based weaponry).
    Why do some people keep equating "Filmation" with "less details" so as to dismiss Filmation influences? Filmation Randor is a markedly different design from the vintage version (a courtly king vs. a warrior king), and Filmation Teela also features marked differences from her vintage incarnation. Those differences are not merely a "lack of detail", they are genuine design variants, and most people who want Filmation versions want them for exactly those design differences, not at all for the lack of detail in the animation cells due to animation budgeting needs. Most of us who ask for Filmation variants would like the 4H to sculpt those variants with higher, more realistic detail than a mere carbon copy of the stripped-down cheap-animation rendering of those designs. Apart from improved articulation, Filmation She-Ra 2.0 (mix-and-match of her Filmation head and cape from the 1.0 version with the 2.0 body) has a more detailed sculpt than her previous 1.0 version (particularly in her boots and vambraces) while remaining true to her iconic Filmation look.
    Last edited by uaxuctum; November 30, 2012 at 03:40pm.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

I'd much rather get a new Teela variant:

-Snake Teela
    -Bride of Skeletor Teela
    -Sorceress Teela

...and I really want her two heads with reversed hair colors.
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    A Teela 2.0 is something I really want.
    Filmation or MYP would be great. I would swap the heads accordingly.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Teela 2.0: Using the updated 2.0 body but instead of including Zoar, or her Sorceress parts, she could have an alternate Filmation head.
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

Heroic Warrior
    Filmation.

With her default Filmation sword, shield, butt, and *****y attitude you hate to love.

Filmation. As others stated not less detail I want, it's additions. High collar, red high heeled furry top boots, toon accessories, head & like Colder Soldier I too feel she needs a bangin' bottom.

Truthfuly, I'd be happy for any red headed Teela that doesn't cost ridiculous amounts of money. Because my current Teela is BG body, WP3 Staff of Ka & Captain Glenn head. Honestly I'm a little creeped out by the fact Adam's girlfriend is being played by his mother. So yes 2.0 please!
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

I would much rather have a Teela variant like Snake Teela than a redo of the same basic design we already have.
    If you have a Queen Marlena cardback to sell, please let me know.

My feedback: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212100
    MOTUC for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=212096
    200x for sale: http://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...d.php?t=213585
    I have a huge lot of Garbage Pail Kids (GPK) cards I'm also selling. PM me.

I really MUST HAVE a Filmation Teela and a Duncan Filmation head in her accessories.

I would even sacrifice a new character for the chance at a new Filmation version of this character. And, when you consider how HARD it is for collectors to even GET a Teela 1.0, I assume the fan demand would be obvious.
    Etherian Rebel JOSH for the MOTUC (see my avatar)!

Artichokes aren't evil! MasterCollector's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    like Colder Soldier I too feel she needs a bangin' bottom.
    Whatever the case, ALL Classics females(INCLUDING TEELA!) should have this! Classics Teela is an embarrassingly FLAT!
    "Evilseed with his MYP redesign dominated the poll pulling ahead with a massive lead."

I'd rather have the Filmation Teela...it would be so different, it would count as a new figure! (Sorry, if I am reaching). I love the Filmation show and I would have 80% of the characters modeled after those chars. Without the Filmation cartoon, this board, these figures, would likely not even exist. He-Man would have faded into obscurity.

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    Why do some people keep equating "Filmation" with "less details" so as to dismiss Filmation influences? Filmation Randor is a markedly different design from the vintage version (a courtly king vs. a warrior king), and Filmation Teela also features marked differences from her vintage incarnation. Those differences are not merely a "lack of detail", they are genuine design variants, and most people who want Filmation versions want them for exactly those design differences, not at all for the lack of detail in the animation cells due to animation budgeting needs. Most of us who ask for Filmation variants would like the 4H to sculpt those variants with higher, more realistic detail than a mere carbon copy of the stripped-down cheap-animation rendering of those designs. Apart from improved articulation, Filmation She-Ra 2.0 (mix-and-match of her Filmation head and cape from the 1.0 version with the 2.0 body) has a more detailed sculpt than her previous 1.0 version (particularly in her boots and vambraces) while remaining true to her iconic Filmation look.
    Quite, I have a Filmation Hordak custom I recently did, and I went by Emiliano's design as a base, and what I came up with still has just as much detail as the standard Classics Hordak, but with a different buck as a base. A resculpted head and short furries followed by a nice blue paint job. No lack of details there, and it's clearly recognizable as Filmation.

Randor is not void of detail, Horde Prime is clearly Filmation inspired, and he's full of detail, same with Shadow Weaver....

Filmation does not equal no detail. Costs cut by no detail in the cartoon does not mean that has to or will be transferred to toy version. I mean even what I've seen of Octavia, she is not void of details.

That being said, I'd love a Filmation Teela, but she would have to be done right, a modified Vintage outfit with a back, but still carrying similar detail to the original, but have the cuts sculpted in for the color differences gold to white...etc.

Make her actually appear to have a backside like Frosta has....a new head with the long neck peg crap fixed. There is so much a 2.0 Filmation based Teela can fix. I love the original Teela, but would not object to her Filmation counterpart as a variant, in fact, I'd much welcome it.

Now get me my Filmation Mer-Man head.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

I don't want any more Filmation inspired characters in Classics. Eternos Palace Randor's boring look and terrible sell-through time should be taken as a hint.

Give me a better articulated v1 Teela or one based on her look from the original 4 mini-comics.

Teela 2.0:
    -New Teela Armor fit to the 2.0 buck (waist cut)
    -BG EL rotating Bracers
    -Same Skin tone as Teela 1.0 (for head swapping)
    -Reddish boots matching the WP#3 items.
    -Reuse the normal Teela head but with new longer ponytail piece (not 200X Long, but longer than the 1.0 head) but blonde to kinda classicize the mini comics blonde Teela.
    -200X Colors Cobra Staff
    -shield matching the WP#3 items
    -Second head like the first one but with red hair.
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes0217 View Post
    I don't want any more Filmation inspired characters in Classics. Eternos Palace Randor's boring look and terrible sell-through time should be taken as a hint.

Give me a better articulated v1 Teela or one based on her look from the original 4 mini-comics.
    They are coming though, and we already have many, and honestly you can't base anything on Randor, there are many more Filmation characters that can still come variants and all, that would be much more detailed, besides, we're getting Octavia, Shadow Weaver & Horde Prime are both Filmation based....Randor was a last minute throw in to 2012, to get a second Filmation character in. Although I believe I could have lived with another Filmation character or variant.

But lets look....style guide or not, that was just a way to get the Filmation look into Classics without legal repercussions, even though the Filmation models used that look, it's still recognized as a Filmation appearance.

Adora
    She-Ra
    Swift Wind
    Horde Prime
    Catra
    BP She-Ra (basic buck)
    Shadow Weaver
    King Randor
    Octavia
    Orko
    Marlena
    Cringer
    Frosta

I for one want Filmation Clawful & MAA figures and Mer-Man & Skeletor heads, even a Leech head. But I'll take Clawful and the 3 heads. Filmation does not equal no detail, Randor is still detailed more than the cartoon, even though I do admit he could have used a tad more. Plus the ability to sit a little and move his legs more than a fraction of an inch.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    They are coming though, and we already have many, and honestly you can't base anything on Randor, there are many more Filmation characters that can still come variants and all, that would be much more detailed, besides, we're getting Octavia, Shadow Weaver & Horde Prime are both Filmation based....Randor was a last minute throw in to 2012, to get a second Filmation character in. Although I believe I could have lived with another Filmation character or variant.

But lets look....style guide or not, that was just a way to get the Filmation look into Classics without legal repercussions, even though the Filmation models used that look, it's still recognized as a Filmation appearance.

Adora
    She-Ra
    Swift Wind
    Horde Prime
    Catra
    BP She-Ra (basic buck)
    Shadow Weaver
    King Randor
    Octavia
    Orko
    Marlena
    Cringer
    Frosta

I for one want Filmation Clawful & MAA figures and Mer-Man & Skeletor heads, even a Leech head. But I'll take Clawful and the 3 heads. Filmation does not equal no detail, Randor is still detailed more than the cartoon, even though I do admit he could have used a tad more. Plus the ability to sit a little and move his legs more than a fraction of an inch.
    I don't base everything on Randor, but he's the latest poster boy for "The Silent Majority" that doesn't like him and speaks louder than any of us because they speak with their wallets and in great numbers.

It's more than just the lack of detail that I don't like about the Filmation inspired figures, it's the design sense. IMO, Filmation style = goofy/more juvenile looking in both the stylization and the color choices. Octavia is an example of the goofy color choices. How does she fit with the dark colors of the Horde with that bright yellow leotard?

I don't base everything on Randor, but he's the latest poster boy for "The Silent Majority" that doesn't like him and speaks louder than any of us because they speak with their wallets and in great numbers.

It's more than just the lack of detail that I don't like about the Filmation inspired figures, it's the design sense. IMO, Filmation style = goofy/more juvenile looking in both the stylization and the color choices. Octavia is an example of the goofy color choices. How does she fit with the dark colors of the Horde with that bright yellow leotard?
    Just because Randor didn't sell well, ever think it's the character, and not the palette? I love Filmation, but even I was about to pass on Randor, mainly because of who it was. I myself would love to see the characters who haven't been made yet instead of variants (except Hordak), much like many other Filmation fans. And Randor isn't that much brighter than the Vintage Randor, and Shadow Weaver isn't all neon, neither are many of the other characters aside from Adam and Plundor / ar, much of what you say just doesn't describe everything Filmation, some things yes, but not all.

I don't like anything 200X or NA, but I won't be complaining someone got their figures, even if it's a light design cues from 200X....I think Slush Head, Optikk, Icarius, Dekker, Carnivus, Marzo, Faceless One were wasted slots, but I am happy for those who wanted them....And I think NA He-Man & Karatti will be further wastes, but if someone likes them or wants them, who am I, or you to say no, you can't because I don't like them. No one speaks for everyone, and neither does anyone's wallet. Randor was likely a lesser wanted variant, besides a lot of collectors don't simply like variants, no matter who they are.

Dekker took almost as long, but does that mean no more 200X characters if the line survives....not likely, there will be more....the whole figure by figure testing for the next figure is BS. There will be more of every faction / line no matter how the previous figure does....now vehicles and playsets, that's another matter.

Character preference is much different and more prevalent than faction preference, I don't care much for POP, but I will still buy the POP/TGR figures I like and want. And I will not be buying any NA or 200X characters, if I do, I would have to have a serious like of the figure to do so.

Someone wants a personalized line, simply don't buy the figures you don't like. I have my personal complete collection up to now, I don't own every figure, I simply don't have the need to do so, I simply pass on every figure I don't like, and that goes for Vintage based as well. You don't like Filmation characters or figures, fine, just don't buy them when they come out, there are many that do want them. And don't think a 200X Captain or King Randor wouldn't have gone agonizingly slow either, much like Dekker....that one I would have really passed on. I would even pass on a 200X He-Man and Skeletor.
    Last edited by shadowfall1976; December 5, 2012 at 11:13am.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

The way many people use one character to try to determine how well another character will do has many flaws. Largely because you have to look at why the various collecting factions work. Some work based what they had as a kid. Some like the cartoon designs or themes, some the minicomics, some just get favorites from childhood (sometimes modified by current interest), others get everything, others just the figures that are 'well done.'

You could say a new Teela wouldn't do as well because female figures tend to not sell as well, you can compare to filmation or 200x characters or versions that didn't that well. But in the end the question is based on all the previous factions I listed (and more) how desired really were the figures that didn't do as well. Consider this also, Teela is going for ~90 bucks on ebay atm. Most other figures are going for at price - 40 (not including oversized figures etc). I would love a Teela that is like bubble power She-ra one that on the base is similar enough to the original release but has some kind of armor that makes her different in package. Maybe a 200x variant with removable skirt and swappable head and a vest.

I say this of course I want a Teela, and as it stands she is the last figure I want for my collection. But again not sure I am willing to spend 90 bucks on her.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by wyldman11 View Post
    The way many people use one character to try to determine how well another character will do has many flaws. Largely because you have to look at why the various collecting factions work. Some work based what they had as a kid. Some like the cartoon designs or themes, some the minicomics, some just get favorites from childhood (sometimes modified by current interest), others get everything, others just the figures that are 'well done.'

You could say a new Teela wouldn't do as well because female figures tend to not sell as well, you can compare to filmation or 200x characters or versions that didn't that well. But in the end the question is based on all the previous factions I listed (and more) how desired really were the figures that didn't do as well. Consider this also, Teela is going for ~90 bucks on ebay atm. Most other figures are going for at price - 40 (not including oversized figures etc). I would love a Teela that is like bubble power She-ra one that on the base is similar enough to the original release but has some kind of armor that makes her different in package. Maybe a 200x variant with removable skirt and swappable head and a vest.

I say this of course I want a Teela, and as it stands she is the last figure I want for my collection. But again not sure I am willing to spend 90 bucks on her.
    I would love a Filmation Teela, but I don't have to have her, but agree a 2.0 Teela would be nice to remedy a few flaws the original has. Also I agree with the character/faction by character/faction thing, as I also said, it's can't really be used correctly, as some of any faction are much more desired than others, which is why it aggravates me to no end how people choose to use it, no matter what Mattel says, there will always be characters from different lines and factions so long as the line lives, no matter how the previous figure sold.

No one likes a figure, don't buy it, that is why I'll never be a completist in any way of any line. And if you are, don't complain what figures come, as it's not your personal line.
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Just because Randor didn't sell well, ever think it's the character, and not the palette? I love Filmation, but even I was about to pass on Randor, mainly because of who it was. I myself would love to see the characters who haven't been made yet instead of variants (except Hordak), much like many other Filmation fans. And Randor isn't that much brighter than the Vintage Randor, and Shadow Weaver isn't all neon, neither are many of the other characters aside from Adam and Plundor / ar, much of what you say just doesn't describe everything Filmation, some things yes, but not all.

I don't like anything 200X or NA, but I won't be complaining someone got their figures, even if it's a light design cues from 200X....I think Slush Head, Optikk, Icarius, Dekker, Carnivus, Marzo, Faceless One were wasted slots, but I am happy for those who wanted them....And I think NA He-Man & Karatti will be further wastes, but if someone likes them or wants them, who am I, or you to say no, you can't because I don't like them. No one speaks for everyone, and neither does anyone's wallet. Randor was likely a lesser wanted variant, besides a lot of collectors don't simply like variants, no matter who they are.

Dekker took almost as long, but does that mean no more 200X characters if the line survives....not likely, there will be more....the whole figure by figure testing for the next figure is BS. There will be more of every faction / line no matter how the previous figure does....now vehicles and playsets, that's another matter.

Character preference is much different and more prevalent than faction preference, I don't care much for POP, but I will still buy the POP/TGR figures I like and want. And I will not be buying any NA or 200X characters, if I do, I would have to have a serious like of the figure to do so.

Someone wants a personalized line, simply don't buy the figures you don't like. I have my personal complete collection up to now, I don't own every figure, I simply don't have the need to do so, I simply pass on every figure I don't like, and that goes for Vintage based as well. You don't like Filmation characters or figures, fine, just don't buy them when they come out, there are many that do want them. And don't think a 200X Captain or King Randor wouldn't have gone agonizingly slow either, much like Dekker....that one I would have really passed on. I would even pass on a 200X He-Man and Skeletor.
    Whose to say that people won't reject at Filmation Teela the way they rejected the Randor? Randor took a long time to sell out and that's a fact. Was it his character? His design? Bad timing? Awful weather in Philly? NOBODY can know for sure, but that won't stop me from speculating based on his differences from other figures in the line. His major difference; Filmation styling.

Further, I'm not "complaining someone got their figures" as you say. So get off your high horse, dude. I'm sharing and will continue to share what I want and what I don't want in the line regardless of whether I buy them or not. That's what sharing your ideas on a message board is about, isn't it?

I'd prefer a Non-Filmation Teela and that's just how it is. And if they were to produce a Filmation one, I speculate that it will perform as well as Eternos Randor.

Whose to say that people won't reject at Filmation Teela the way they rejected the Randor? Randor took a long time to sell out and that's a fact. Was it his character? His design? Bad timing? Awful weather in Philly? NOBODY can know for sure, but that won't stop me from speculating based on his differences from other figures in the line. His major difference; Filmation styling.

Further, I'm not "complaining someone got their figures" as you say. So get off your high horse, dude. I'm sharing and will continue to share what I want and what I don't want in the line regardless of whether I buy them or not. That's what sharing your ideas on a message board is about, isn't it?

I'd prefer a Non-Filmation Teela and that's just how it is. And if they were to produce a Filmation one, I speculate that it will perform as well as Eternos Randor.
    Speculating which figures will bomb based on your dislike of said figures, and you say I'm on a high horse....nice touch.

But whatever you say, like you said, it's only speculation on your part, not mine, not anyone else.

Dislike Filmation all you want, but don't act like all Filmation figures would look like their animation models exactly,
    nor would they sell well enough....There are plenty of Filmation based figures already in the line that prove otherwise,
    despite whatever legal way Mattel used to get them in the line. And more will surely follow....
    Recent....Flogg
    Coming....
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

And first release Randor goes for about 35 bucks on Ebay. While it is possible she wouldn't do as well in a look like that, it's also possible she might because of difference of demand on the character. Battleground Teela is drastically different enough to not be included in the running.
    One Gum Drop to rule them all, One Gum Drop to find them,
    One Gum Drop to bring them all and in the sweetness bind them
    In the Land of Candy where the Gingerbreads lie.
    -Tag line for the Candy Land Movie Adaptation

There are sentences I should just stay a way from. - The Doctor

Rob Liefeld isn't a comic artist, he's a women's clothing designer. Think about it