Thread: MOTUC 200x Ambrosia Webstor

MOTUC 200x Ambrosia Webstor

Custom 200x Ambrosia Webstor, torso/arms/hands completely made from casts

Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

Giant Spider: Where is it from?
    FINALLY!! GLIMMER IS IN MY SHELF!! Now I need a Crita!! Crita is to Mara what Evil Lyn is to Teela. If we ARE getting Mara, then we NEED Crita.

Snappy Threader
    Looks real cool Karak....

Quote Originally Posted by DO4M View Post
    Giant Spider: Where is it from?
    Looks like LOTR shelbob(sp?).
    Contact BadVermin for all your customs and repaints.

You may want to consider doing a base coat of flat gray, or spraying a primer before you paint. It should allow your applications to go on smoother and more evenly. Otherwise, nice work.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    westor is such a bizarre creepy freak.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Sky Breaker View Post
    You may want to consider doing a base coat of flat gray, or spraying a primer before you paint. It should allow your applications to go on smoother and more evenly. Otherwise, nice work.
    the webstor body has a mild translucent look to it since it was casted, and that is intentional for the Ambrosia effect, there is no paint whatsoever on webstor himself
    Please don't try to contact me thru heman.org about casted parts. That is specifically against there guidelines and out of respect for them don't do it. I rarely visit this site any more anyway so any messages more than likely wont be seen for a month. Facebook is the best way, i check there daily.

Quote Originally Posted by Karak Nul View Post
    the webstor body has a mild translucent look to it since it was casted, and that is intentional for the Ambrosia effect, there is no paint whatsoever on webstor himself
    Interesting! Kinda funny that the paintjob was being critiqued and you didn't paint it
    See ALL of my customs (tons of He-Man, Transformers, JLU, TNBX, Flash Gordon, and more in one organized Gallery):
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery....php?cat=10006

ALL OF MY HEMAN CUSTOMS ARE HERE:
    http://dchallofjustice.com/CJgallery...s.php?album=18

Quote Originally Posted by Tyke View Post
    Interesting! Kinda funny that the paintjob was being critiqued and you didn't paint it

I was referring to the Shelob body. It appears as though the grey has been smeared with blue. Maybe its just the harsh light. Good action figure photography is tricky.