Thread: Can Anyone With Photoshop Help?

Can Anyone With Photoshop Help?

Hi all,

So, I have a project that I'm working on and I need someone who has Photoshop to give me a hand. If a kind soul would happen to be interested, I'd be ever so grateful. I'll go ahead and disclaim that I have no money to pay, and the project itself is pretty much done, I just need the Photoshop tool to tweak it a bit.

In a nutshell, I have an iCade. For those of you that don't know what it is, it's basically a small cabinet for your iPad made to resemble an old school coin-op 80's video game. You place your iPad in it and it syncs via blue tooth....then you can play video games on your iPad with the joystick and buttons on the cabinet. A quick Google search will give you pics, specs, etc...

Anyhow, I am creating my own side art using old-school side art (Donkey Kong Jr., Pac-Man) and having it printed on sticky back vinyl so that I can stick it on the sides of the cabinet. My trouble is that I am having to use Power Point to create the thing, and when I send it to the printers it prints out the wrong size. Also some of the images that I have created still show surrounding colors that I have tried to crop out using various other programs on my Mac. Sooooooo..... I don't think this will be a very time consuming process for someone who has Photoshop and really knows how to use it, but I'll let you be the judge.

Hopefully someone out here can give me a hand! Drop me a note here and we can go from there. Thanks in advance guys!!

-Johnny C

PM sent JC!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Just so everyone is aware... Mysterio is a helluva guy. Just puttin' that out in the universe. THANK YOU SIR!!!!

-Johnny C