Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What MOTUC villains would you be scared/afraid of if they existed in real life?

What MOTUC villains would you be scared/afraid of if they existed in real life?

The reason I specify villains is because there's no need to be afraid of any the heroes,since we know that they would'nt harm us in any way. As a matter of fact,there should be a feeling of comfort around the heroes. The villains on the other hand,well that's another story altogether.

If MOTU characters existed in real life , I think I would be really afraid of Megator .

I mean,not only is he big but he kind of looks scary in my opinion . He's also ugly in the face,but scary looking at the same time. Toywise I think he is one of the coolest MOTUC figures so far .

Also,I would not want to get hit by that ball and chain weapon of his.

So what characters would you be afraid of if they existed in real life and why ?

NOTE : Even He-Man himself showed fear once . Remember in the first Powers of Grayskull mini-comic when the Soceress mentioned to He-Man something about the land of the giants ? And He-Man's reply was " G-giants" . As if he stuttered a little when he said giants . LOL . Classic stuff there .
    Last edited by christop; November 30, 2012 at 10:08pm.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastersofeternia - MASTERS OF ETERNIA

HE-MAN CHARACTER PROFILE CLUB at-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HemanCharacterProfileClub

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    I'm pretty sure that if I walked up to any of them on the street I would be pretty freaked out.

Well maybe not Catra, might be more like "how you doing"?

But if I had to pick a couple... Leech, huge mouth, lots of teeth, big sucker hands...yea that would do it.

I also imagine that anyone would be scared of Scare Glow. It's kinda his thing.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

I'd have to say all of them!

Cy-Chop, Leech, Beastman, Hordak, King Hiss, Skeletor, Scareglow, Draego-Man, Whiplash, Clawful, Mantenna, Rattlor, Grizzlor, Modulok, Two Bad, Kobra Khan & Tung Lashor would really freak me out. Just look at those guys! Now make them 6-7 feet tall. Yikes.

Marzo, Evil -Lyn, Shadow Weaver, Hordak & Skeletor I'd be afraid of power wise as well.

Also I'd be afraid of the restraining order Catra would slap on me, due to my constant advances.
    Last edited by Clawful Ofit; November 30, 2012 at 10:36pm.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Evil Vixen/Heroic Chef Starshine's Avatar
    Skeletor, Mer-Man, Trap Jaw, Clawful, Shadow Beasts, Demo-Man, Snake Face, Fang Man, Beast Man, Whiplash, Carnivus, Hordak, Leech, Mantenna, Grizzlor. Damn, the Horde has some scary looking mo-fos LOL

That's a lot LOL

I'd also probably freak out with giants looming about, or large, mount-sized felines. Certain other characters, like Draego-Man, Scareglow, Spikor, & Stinkor wouldn't be scary to look at, but would be interesting, to say the very least.

Although if I saw Evil Lyn, I'd think she had a spray tan gone wrong, or was a reject from "Jersey Shore"

~RK
    ".....We wouldn't think of putting something on the screen - whether for theatres, television, or home video - without building in pro-social values..."

- Lou Scheimer (1984)

This is what its all about, folks.

I put in first Scareglow... and then Skeletor and his crew... Hordak... King Hsss... damn I hope i never see any of those guys in person.
    If we took away all the cartoonish and goofy personalities from the TV show and throw them in reality, guess we'll have some Scary Creep Show for sure
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Stinkor - You would reek of fear (or rather, he would make you).

Grizzlor - Reminds me of that creature in the cage from the Creepshow movie...

Snake Face - Name says it all.
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Gosh, all!

...but especially the Snake Men. Oi. Why did it have to be snakes?
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Heroic Warrior
    Wow... four posts in before someone mentions trap jaw?? That was the FIRST one that popped into my mind ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Gosh, all!

...but especially the Snake Men. Oi. Why did it have to be snakes?
    OOOOHHHH YEAH!!

I'm there with ya... Something like King Hiss shows up... I have a heart attack right there. No magic required

ALL OF THEM.

ARE you KIDDING?!?!

Think of this: Remember Karg in the movie? He was hardly a real threat and was kinda small, but if you saw that thing coming at you in real life, wouldn't you be freaked out??

Now imagine Beast Man.... Spikor.... Rattlor.... Scorpia....

Imagine walking in a hallway of a building... you turn the corner and there's this lady in a creepy dried-blood-colored cloak with a hood... her hands are green and her eyes are glowing yellow... and she's... FLOATING...

no. I'd be totally relaxed LOL!!
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Oh God...All of them, but the main one would be King Hiss. I find it just terrifying that something so vile could take a human form. Hell, we could be walking among such creatures now and not know it!

And there are a few heroes I would not want to see...The Goddess...if I am walking down the street and see some glowing green (b****), I'm running #JUSTSAYIN!

Disenchanted Toy Hunter 80's Enthusiast's Avatar
    I gotta agree with the others, I'd be terrified of any of Skelly's minions.... 7+ foot Bigfoot? Giant Creature from the Black Lagoon? Skeletal 1/2 man, 1/2 machine? Human/Spider hybrid? Killer Sea Urchin? The list goes on...... I would want no part of this crew
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from Android app

Any of the Snake Men. I freakin' hate snakes.

All of them for sure. First off, they would something like 8 feet tall in real life and solid bricks of muscle. On top of that, they are all monsters of one kind or another. Evil Lyn would probably be fascinating, but still pretty scary.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Beastman is the first that comes to mind. If unchecked he is a savage wild beast that would hunt you & terr at your flesh & eat the meat right off your bones while you are still alive.
    Beastman I think is the one you should fear the most.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I guess the real question is "who would you not be afraid of?" Quick . can you think of one?

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sirsniffy View Post
    And there are a few heroes I would not want to see...The Goddess...if I am walking down the street and see some glowing green (b****), I'm running #JUSTSAYIN!
    If I where to see a green babe walking down the street I would want to ask her out.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Searching for this WORLD CLASS RESEARCH FACILITY I heard about.
    Well considering any one of them could kill you instantly I would think fear would be a factor given to all of them.
    SKELETOR'S JOURNEY: You heard of Skeletor, Skeleteen and now Skelebaby? The saga of Skeletor's chronology to be continued in 2014. Stay tuned!!!

I am pretty sure I would be freaked out by ALL of them if they were real!!!
    Out of the night that covers me,
    Black as the pit from pole to pole,
    I thank whatever gods may be
    For my unconquerable soul.

It matters not how strait the gate,
    How charged with punishments the scroll,
    I am the master of my fate,
    I am the captain of my soul.

I don't think the heroes would fare much better in some cases--- Moss Man and Buzz Off would be particularly scary at first glance to anyone scared of green folks or bugs.

Far as the villains--- I like monsters, bugs and snakes (I'm a Bogleech)-- I don't know. A lot would end up based on their personalities and how they acted. People seem to think there's only one interpretation of them that could possible be-- that in real life "the villains must be at least this evil to be legit". I'm more open to a wider variety of personalities if they were real (given the various villains and monsters we have in our own history). I don't think I'd be much of interest to them (unless they needed a writer or hobby artist), or a threat, so I'd probably be safe from everyone (other than being potential collateral damage, but He-Man seems to smash things without thinking all the time so I wouldn't be safe even with the heroes, despite their best intentions) but the Snake Men due to their rabid defining racism. I'm just not important enough to warrant attention (which is totally cool with me).

Example with Merman: For me, the Creature from the Black Lagoon is cute (I wanted him to run off with the lady scientist from the Rita because they were the only characters in the movie I didn't loathe) so Merman definitely wouldn't be scary to look at. Depending on his personality, he could make himself scary though--- that's really the case with most everyone. If Merman was cuddling his babies (Seen in "Fraidy Cat") on his day off, he'd be a lot less threatening than if he were trying to decapitate you.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Madam Razz I would be totally scared!!!

Clown Prince of Darkness Benedict Judas Hel's Avatar
    The Ninth Level of Hell plotting my slow and painful revenge on the brightly sunlit world...
    Quote Originally Posted by christop View Post
    What MOTUC villains would you be scared/afraid of if they existed in real life?
    None. They'd be my crew and we'd hang out together.
    "Wheresoever on earth he dwells, man is prey to two weaknesses: the need to pray and the need to love."-Marquis de Sade

"It is not by reasoning or by our understanding that we have received our religion; it is by external authority and command."-Michel De Montaigne

Heretical Vintage Purist and Non-Fan Extraordinaire!

Orko would freak me out.

Heroic Warrior
    Good thread.

Pretty much all of them. Obviously some more than others.

But the two that pop to my mind are Beast Man and Grizzlor.

Snappy Threader
    Webstor because I absolutely can not stand spiders.

Um…easily all of them.
    200X fan? Classic fan? What does that mean? I'm a MotU fan!!!