Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What MOTUC villains would you be scared/afraid of if they existed in real life?

Heroic Warrior
    pretty sure the cats would scare me

Heroic Master of Puzzles Thatman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bcrduke View Post
    ALL OF THEM.

ARE you KIDDING?!?!
    !
    Pretty much this. While some are freakier than others, I think they pretty much all rate fairly well on the freakout-o-meter.
    "That's very interesting...but silly."

A really cool question!

As some of you already wrote, I also think I'd be afraid of most of them, if they suddenly stood before me in real life. I mean, I never thought of this before, but to meet Skeletor, Grizzlor or Whiplash on a dark street corner or in the woods would certainly scare the hell out of me!
    There surely are some evil warriors that look creepier than others.
    But think about a quite day on a lonely beach with your girlfriend and suddenly Mer Man's coming towards you. The water is dropping from his blue-green body and he has these cold and evil eyes. In his mouth you see some really sharp teeth. His armor is full of spikes and in his hand he holds his sword.
    I bet you'd be running just the same way as if you were meeting Grizzlor. ;-)

Interesting what someone wrote about Evil-Lyn. I agree with you, that she would certainly be beautiful, but I bet one can feel what evil person she is only by looking at her. I'm a huge Lyn-fan and I love the way she is shown as a very beautiful but evil woman.

So basically all evil warriors should be very frightening in real life.
    But I think about meeting Battle Cat or Panthor! A huge tiger or panther in our woods? I'd say my prayers and wouldn't think one second about excaping!

Heroic Warrior
    I would say
    1. Webstor...I am horrified of spiders...and if I saw one that large I would have a heart attack (thankfully) and die right on the spot.
    2. Spikor...I would think of Pin Head right away....
    3. Panthor

Those would be my main three...If I saw Skeletor I would just think he is so freaking cool I could not be scared...I would join him...lol

This is a fun thread. Let's see...

Mosquitor
    Leech
    King Hsss/Snakemen
    Webstor
    Cy-Chop
    Modulok

I guess I'm just a wuss

Leech for sure would be number 1. He is hulking monster parasite.

Modulok would also be pretty terrifying.

But in all honesty when I was a kid I would repeatedly watch the MOTU movie and hide my eyes when both Skeletor and Beastman would come on screen, so basically these villains would all be scary as hell in real life.

I'm just gonna say ALL of them........
    http://Motu.com.co
    Is is now up and live please check it out and spread the word please!!!

Follow me on Twitter
    BrianOzone
    My feedback threadhttp://www.he-man.org/forums/boards/...or-Brian-Ozone

A little part of me would want to go all fanboy, I must admit.

"Aw, dude! You're Slush Head! Will you sign my figure? And how about a picture?"

"Hey Skeletor, do you remember that one time, in that one episode, when He-Man defeated you?...."

"Hey Spector!" (shin kick) "Gimme my Glimmer of expect more of this!" j/k Toyguru, but really I want her, so c'mon.

But all of them in reality.
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

For villains that would actually create a visceral fear in my and not just be afraid because they're intimidating, I would have to say:

Leech
    King Hiss
    Webstor

Out of those three...probably King Hiss. Because the snakes are so huge, have such big teeth, and you just know at any second could lash out lightning fast and take off your face or something.
    "It's not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, how much you can take,
    and keep moving forward.
    That's how winning is done." -- Rocky Balboa

Quote Originally Posted by Clawful Ofit View Post
    Also I'd be afraid of the restraining order Catra would slap on me, due to my constant advances.
    Is that before or after she shape shifts into a 160lb jungle cat and eviscerates you?
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; December 2, 2012 at 02:12am.

HAHAHAHA yeah unless it was BG evil lynn
    Quote Originally Posted by Starshine View Post
    Although if I saw Evil Lyn, I'd think she had a spray tan gone wrong, or was a reject from "Jersey Shore"

~RK

I think an easier question would be, who wouldn't scare you?

Most of the MOTU villains look like something out of a nightmare, so I'd hate to see any of them walking down the street. Face it, even Plundor the Spoiler would be disturbing to run across in real life, heheh!

They're all scary, just on the basis of THEY CAN ALL KILL YOU. This even applies to most of the heroes, but I wouldn't fear most of them..

However, I think something about Trap-Jaw's "otherworldly corpse with guns merged into the unholy animated mass that is his body" thing would do it.
    It's the same reason he's one of my favorite He-Man bad guys visually, actually.

Otherwise, I mean, a glowing, walking skeleton coming towards me, wearing a cape and carrying a luminescent glaive... that's pretty eerie, so Scare Glow is definitely on the list.

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    second villain I'd be most afraid of would be Webstor. he is just so creepy & scary looking. and who knows how he plans on killing you. slow i would thik. I shudder just thinking of it. I don't want to go there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mick4metal View Post
    Well considering any one of them could kill you instantly I would think fear would be a factor given to all of them.
    thats why I wouldnt be afraid as much with some. you known you might have a chance getting out intact & alive. some villains are more than thugs others take pleasure in the kill.
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man

Quote Originally Posted by Adekis View Post
    They're all scary, just on the basis of THEY CAN ALL KILL YOU.
    But that's the good news, if you meet one of the villains: nobody died in the MotU-world before we got the MotUC-bios!

Mo-Larr. I hate going to the dentist more than anything.

I would have give the human looking ones like Catra and Evil-Lyn a funny look wondering why they're dressed like that. Everyone else would freak me out.

All of the bad guys, especially Webstor, Beast-Man, Skeletor and Whiplash. Most of the Horde and even guys like Buzz-off and Moss-Man would freak me the hell out!
    Who is the real protector of Grayskull?

grumpy old dragon scott metzger's Avatar
    The guys who would really scare me are the ones like Skeletor, the ones with brains as well as evil powers. It's the schemers who are the most dangerous, and the hardest to stop. The original Marzo from Filmation would be high on the list, a clever sorceror with a disturbing affinity for using children and all the time in the world as an immortal to sow his plans.

But Skeletor would top the list, as he's not only firghtening in visage, but in intelligence, as well. He sometimes came off as less than brilliant in some filmation episodes, but he also came up with some very clever schemes that could have toppled Eternia if not for her defenders. That makes him scary.
    "I will use this power for all the good that can be done, to work for peace, to encourage virtue, and above all, to preserve life in all its forms..." Superman

Quote Originally Posted by kylun flac View Post
    If I where to see a green babe walking down the street I would want to ask her out.
    You are a brave person! I am terribly afraid of statues in real life, and The Goddess figure sort of reminds me of a Statue. I won't buy the figure because it honestly scares me. Imagining a life size one...I would wet myself instantly if I saw.

Thanks all for your replies. I find it amusing that a lot of folks said that they'd fear all of the villains.Lol.
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/mastersofeternia - MASTERS OF ETERNIA

HE-MAN CHARACTER PROFILE CLUB at-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HemanCharacterProfileClub

Hordak for starters. That guy oozes evil. Grizzlor, Beastman, and Leech as well. Leech could start the zombie appocalypse! Grizzlor and Beastman are like Bigfoot and not the friendly Harry and the Hendersons kind. Of course, if Skeletor showed up at the door riding Panthor I'd probably crap my drawers as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Micro-Man View Post
    I think an easier question would be, who wouldn't scare you?

Most of the MOTU villains look like something out of a nightmare, so I'd hate to see any of them walking down the street. Face it, even Plundor the Spoiler would be disturbing to run across in real life, heheh!

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/6...thespoiler.jpg
    reminds me slightly of Donnie Darko......rabbits can be so flipping creepy!