Thread: Incorrect shipment

Incorrect shipment

Has anyone had any issues from Matty misshipping an item ? I ordred a Mer-man in the black friday sale the invoice states the same, but when i opened the package today I pulled out a Beast-man. This is great because i thought he had been sold out for quite some time, but i still need Mer-man.

Crazy people...but congrats! i guess merman is easier to find than beastman, but good luck dude
    Ya Tengo El Poder!!!!!!

I ordered a demo man back when it came out and got a shadow weaver in a demo man white mailer. You can imagine my happy surprise.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Wow very nice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hellvertz View Post
    Crazy people...but congrats! i guess merman is easier to find than beastman, but good luck dude
    Thanks Hellvertz, trying to find them is half the fun

Damn I wish i had that with the mer-man i ordered. Need a beast man for a custom.
    Quote the Raven, Nevermore.
    It can't rain all the time.

"Live the journey, for every destination is but a doorway to another."

Oh, you mean like the subscribers that got screwed out of Fisto because the mailer they got said Fisto, but....they ended up with 2 Sorceress' instead....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Heroic Warrior
    This happened to me a long time ago. Ordered a mer-man, got a beastman... I think it was the first run of re-issues. Beastman was a month or two earlier if I remember correctly.

Damn I hope Matty screw up my Mer-Man order too! I figure Beastman is harder to find than Mer-Man is and he is one I still need!

This is a first, actually hoping DR screw up my order!
    8 figures I still need: 8/Perfuma (for completeness of POP ONLY!), 7/Filmation Tung Lashor, 6/Saurod, 5/Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina, 4/Peekablue, 3/Hunga the Harpy, 2/Filmation Clawful, 1/Dylamug.

Hahaha, same here!! I have blue Merman, but if I get Beastman instead, I'll be hells of stoked.

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saved View Post
    I ordered a demo man back when it came out and got a shadow weaver in a demo man white mailer. You can imagine my happy surprise.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackiecats View Post
    Damn I hope Matty screw up my Mer-Man order too! I figure Beastman is harder to find than Mer-Man is and he is one I still need!

This is a first, actually hoping DR screw up my order!
    Kind petition to DR:

Please screw up my orders and send me surprise Shadow Weavers, Teelas, Fistos, Beast Mans and other hard-to-find items (you may also send a surprise Castle Grayskull instead of a figure next year). Thank you.

Yours truly,
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Never to me but I like them odds. As for Beast man he is the only one that says Currently Unavailable on the whole site. I think he may get bumped to an essential sometime in the future. But i am a huge conspiracy guy and I think much of little so who knows
    Congrats on the random shock toys though guys
    Find what you seek only when you look in the right places...

THEIR KILLIN TEH LIEN !! uaxuctum's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lemure77 View Post
    As for Beast man he is the only one that says Currently Unavailable on the whole site. I think he may get bumped to an essential sometime in the future. But i am a huge conspiracy guy and I think much of little so who knows
    I think Beast Man has only slightly higher odds than Teela of becoming an "Essentials" figure.
    Madrid | Lang It Yourself | Dozens | Angast, Aramesh, Aroo, Azrog, Balina, Basher, Batmek, Bone Throne, Celice, Collector, Colossor, Dark Dream, Delora, Dragosaur, Elmora, Eternos Palace, Garth, Gleedal, Granita, Hexon, Ileena, Kittrina, Majestra, Molkrom, Mortella, Ollo, Orko's Bed, Rabar, Sandipede, Schminivit, Snoob, Sumana, Tamusk, Tataran, Tic-Toc, Valtira, Wolfbat, Yog, Zilora, Zoog

Lol! I am a newb to all this (MOTUC, Collecting, Matty, etc). This kind of stuff should not be happening for all the money we pay for these figures and merchandise. You would think they'd be more careful and take more care with this line and keeping the customers happy. They go on and on about how it's fan driven, and how the fans keep things going, but what a way to show it by screwing fans over all the time with something that should be a slam dunk in the customer satisfaction area.

Maybe I am too new to be saying this stuff, but It's pretty disheartening to hear as someone new.

Dang...my merman was correct. I would have loved to see a beastman instead!

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfall1976 View Post
    Oh, you mean like the subscribers that got screwed out of Fisto because the mailer they got said Fisto, but....they ended up with 2 Sorceress' instead....
    Not a subscriber, but that happened to me.
    They wanted it shipped back before they would replace the figure with Fisto, but it didn't matter as there were no Fistos left anyway.
    I bought and received a Fisto from ebay in the length of time it took for matty to even reply to one of my emails

My mer-man comes Monday, cross your fingers for a beastman for me.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Yea I had this promblem. It was the sdcc from last year I ordered a few marlenas shera Polly pockets and a voltron. They totally screwed up the order. Unfortunately they sent 1 not 2 Polly's and I was outta luck they said. They screwed up and I got screwed.....

Quote Originally Posted by uaxuctum View Post
    I think Beast Man has only slightly higher odds than Teela of becoming an "Essentials" figure.
    laughs. Probably right my friend. But if he does pop up as one of the big Es I get to be right for one shining moment. lol. Ah Teela as one of them. that would be fantastic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowfellow View Post
    Has anyone had any issues from Matty misshipping an item ? I ordred a Mer-man in the black friday sale the invoice states the same, but when i opened the package today I pulled out a Beast-man. This is great because i thought he had been sold out for quite some time, but i still need Mer-man.
    Got my order yesterday, ordered Mer-man on Wednesday when the sale started, opened the box with the invoice indicating I ordered Mer-man and I get...Beast Man! Sad thing is, I really needed Mer-man to complete my collection. Not looking forward to dealing with DR tomorrow as the last time I had an issue the people I spoke with spoke English so poorly I don't think they ever understood me, and I surely didn't get any resolution.

Lucky..man I knew they had more. wish I had an extra mer man for ya my neighboring friend

Hey charliecore, I ordered a Mer-man and I hope he comes tomorrow. If he turns out to be Mer-man I would totally trade with you since I need a Beastman. I also live in West Virginia if that helps. Just PM me and I'll let you know when he arrives and if he is correct. Throw it up for the WV!!! Sorry
    Last edited by peveyguy; December 2, 2012 at 03:42pm.

welcome to another WV resident I hope one of mine is some random thing..but it won't..lol

I once ordered a Chief Carnivus (the only thing I ordered that month) and he came just fine... along with a free Gygor and no customs fees either
    Take a look at my attempts at coloring

and if you get the chance

Check out my Deviant Art Gallery

I ordered the Mer-Man and got Mer-Man. Unfortunately they forgot to include my Buzz Off fig and Moss Mans leg was not connected.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app