Thread: Create A Bio For Keldor Swords !

Hybrid View

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Create A Bio For Keldor Swords !

OK Guys,

Back in time, when Scott revealed the information of classics Keldor swords in production, it was believed that the swords will come packed with a new figure. It was also believed the history of dual swords will be mentioned in that “supposed to be” figures bio !

Now that we've got the Keldor swords via new Weapons Pak, I think it’s pretty much guaranteed that we won’t be seeing any information in related to the swords. So, I’ve decided to make my own bio for the dual swords !

NOTE : Firstly, I am not the best in “story making“ & that means, I have zero creative knowledge at writing stories. This bio may not even sink with the current classics continuity. So bear this if it sounds dumb & please correct me if there are any mistakes (even if it happens to be a grammatical error).

BTW, I also encourage people to write their own bio for the dual swords !

Now, Its BIO TIME :-

Name : Duals Of Destruction Swords

Originally created by King Miro for his beloved sons Prince Keldor & Prince Randor, the “Duals Of Destruction” swords were presented to them for their brave attitude. Deadly in sharp, both swords have the capability of piercing, possibly any kind of material in the whole universe ! Both swords were viewed as the symbols of the Eternian Kingdom & Royalty. Initially, both swords were identical to each other, crafted with the design of Eternia’s ancient god, Eagloria !

As Keldor secretly learnt his dark arts in city of Zalesia, his passion towards the city’s worshiped god Havocorsia raised to an unimaginable level ! So much that he went on to transform his sword magically & replaced the eternian ancient god with his current favourite !

As the years passed, when the envy & ego topped towards his younger brother, Keldor stole Randor’s sword & claimed that it was rightfully his. His attempt was failed when he tried to transform Randor’s sword similar to his own, but later discovered he cannot since once the sword were in the “hands of good” & that will forever be loyal to Eagloria !

Even though the “Duals Of Destruction” swords contain no special or magical powers, the sprits with the blessing of Havocorisa inside the sword keeps Skeletor’s evil moral on high level !
    Last edited by TUC138; December 1, 2012 at 01:39pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Great, I like it

Cool idea; it could be fun to start sharing out ideas for these "uncovered" items and characters in MOTU. I'll chime in with my version when I come up with something...

Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Way to Go Club Etheria!

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar
    Glad you guys liked it !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

LOOSE & INCOMPLETE UNNAMED ONE/GORPO FOR SALE !

I think of them as the swords of Infinitia. A tie to Eternia's big moon, Skeletor's original backstory, the golden books and Filmation. In the MOTUC continuity, maybe Marlena found them originally and Keldor stole them.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Impressive bio but it seems now Skeletor has stopped using the dual swords in favor of the purple Power Sword. Or they could have been lost in battle when Keldor's face melted.