Thread: Create A Bio For Keldor Swords !

I Love Filmation Variants TUC138's Avatar

Create A Bio For Keldor Swords !

OK Guys,

Back in time, when Scott revealed the information of classics Keldor swords in production, it was believed that the swords will come packed with a new figure. It was also believed the history of dual swords will be mentioned in that “supposed to be” figures bio !

Now that we've got the Keldor swords via new Weapons Pak, I think it’s pretty much guaranteed that we won’t be seeing any information in related to the swords. So, I’ve decided to make my own bio for the dual swords !

NOTE : Firstly, I am not the best in “story making“ & that means, I have zero creative knowledge at writing stories. This bio may not even sink with the current classics continuity. So bear this if it sounds dumb & please correct me if there are any mistakes (even if it happens to be a grammatical error).

BTW, I also encourage people to write their own bio for the dual swords !

Now, Its BIO TIME :-

Name : Duals Of Destruction Swords

Originally created by King Miro for his beloved sons Prince Keldor & Prince Randor, the “Duals Of Destruction” swords were presented to them for their brave attitude. Deadly in sharp, both swords have the capability of piercing, possibly any kind of material in the whole universe ! Both swords were viewed as the symbols of the Eternian Kingdom & Royalty. Initially, both swords were identical to each other, crafted with the design of Eternia’s ancient god, Eagloria !

As Keldor secretly learnt his dark arts in city of Zalesia, his passion towards the city’s worshiped god Havocorsia raised to an unimaginable level ! So much that he went on to transform his sword magically & replaced the eternian ancient god with his current favourite !

As the years passed, when the envy & ego topped towards his younger brother, Keldor stole Randor’s sword & claimed that it was rightfully his. His attempt was failed when he tried to transform Randor’s sword similar to his own, but later discovered he cannot since once the sword were in the “hands of good” & that will forever be loyal to Eagloria !

Even though the “Duals Of Destruction” swords contain no special or magical powers, the sprits with the blessing of Havocorisa inside the sword keeps Skeletor’s evil moral on high level !
    Last edited by TUC138; December 1, 2012 at 01:39pm.
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

Heroic Warrior
    Great, I like it

Cool idea; it could be fun to start sharing out ideas for these "uncovered" items and characters in MOTU. I'll chime in with my version when I come up with something...

Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Glad you guys liked it !
    THE BIGGEST, BADDEST SUPPORTER OF VARIANTS IN MOTUC..... JUST BEHIND MGM THAT IS !!

MOTUC Mini Comics, Sub Exclusive Maps & Castle Grayskull Exclusive Posters FOR SALE !

I think of them as the swords of Infinitia. A tie to Eternia's big moon, Skeletor's original backstory, the golden books and Filmation. In the MOTUC continuity, maybe Marlena found them originally and Keldor stole them.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Impressive bio but it seems now Skeletor has stopped using the dual swords in favor of the purple Power Sword. Or they could have been lost in battle when Keldor's face melted.

Heroic Warrior Matthew L. Martin's Avatar
    Vicious Sword
    Two-Bladed Weapon of Evil!

One of Keldor's first major achievements in combining alchemy with the dark magic he learned from Hordak, the two-bladed Vicious Sword was infused with all the negative emotions festering in the young prince's heart. The Blade of Avarice was emblazoned with the falcon and stars, signs of the Elders whom Keldor wished to supplant, while the ram's horns and skull of the Blade of Malice represented the destruction and death Keldor sought to inflict on those who denied his 'rightful destiny.' Wielded separately, the two blades were fast and piercing; joined together into the Vicious Sword, their fell magic resonated to produce a weapon capable of inflicting devastating blows. Keldor wielded the sword throughout the Great Unrest, but lost it in his last battle with Randor. However, he used what he learned from crafting it, as well as the secrets he gleaned from his half of the Power Sword, to create the Sword of Darkness in imitation of the Sword of Power!

Not one but two blades
    It is the sword of Keldor
    He just rolls like that

Ask not for whom MOTUC is made, it's made for thee.

If you have to disclaimer your like, then you don't really like it.

Forged during the Great Wars, the Judasz Blade was a symbol of trust between the city of Zalesia and Grayskull's freedom fighters. The Lightning Blade of Zalesia, wielded by Nicolas Powers, and the Sword of Zo-Ar, wielded by Veena of Grayskull, were remarkable weapons, but joined together as the Judasz Blade, they became a unique, magical sword able to harmonize with Eternia's magics and lay waste to any threats. Knowing that such power was too much to entrust to one individual, the Council of Elders had bestowed the two swords to its two most trusted magic-wielding allies.

When Powers sired a daughter against the demands of the Treaty of the Great Wars, Zodac Zur was dispatched to retrieve the Lightning Blade of Zalesia, though the sword, along with Powers' daughter, was nowhere to be found.

The Wars ended and, all but useless without its counterpart, the Sword of Zo-Ar was passed down through the ages from King to King. 5,000 years later, young Prince Keldor discovered it in his father's vaults. Knowing that his eldest son would never be king due to his Gar heritage, Miro bestowed the weapon upon Keldor as a symbol of his love and regret in a rare moment of sentimentality. Consulting the histories of Eternia, Keldor learned of the sister blade to the Sword of Zo-Ar, and began to search for it.

Years passed and as the Great Unrest loomed, Keldor would ultimately claim the Lightning Blade of Zalesia from The Faceless One, who had sent it to the future alongside his daughter Evelyn. It was not the only treasure Keldor would rob of Powers.

Still, Keldor was never able to unleash the great magic the Judasz Blade was told to hold; as a fail safe, the Council of Elders had drained the Sword of Zo-Ar of all its supernatural properties.

Keldor wielded the twin swords throughout the following battles with deadly skill, though soon an entirely other sword would consume his entire world and ultimately seal his fate....
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTUC 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Akai View Post
    Impressive bio but it seems now Skeletor has stopped using the dual swords in favor of the purple Power Sword. Or they could have been lost in battle when Keldor's face melted.
    No ! In my view, he stll kept both the swords, as he believed that he was the rightful person to own those !

As for the “purple” power sword story, I would say... Screw You Purple Power !

Never a fan of half power sword stories & I always think the power sword belongs ONLY to HeMan & no other.

Prevented from Keldor's™ possession by the Overlords of Mattel®, the swords first came into being when the Mighty Spector™ released them from their intergalactic prison onto the visitors of the Convention of Power®. Originally fused into one sword, they were placed inside the Weapons Pak® where they became enchanted by an enchanting enchantment, allowing Keldor™ to split them and wield his duel blades once again.

HA!

I think of them as a symbol of Gar and Eternian unity... and that they were Miro's, made by Dactys's people for him in honor of Miro's efforts to unite the people. Keldor took them for a few reasons: he felt entitled to them (and should have felt so), he felt attached to them because they were his father's, and they were a symbol of his own makeup.
    A Want List of Sorts: Angella, Sssqueeze, Blast Attack, Multi-Bot, Peekablue, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Warrior
    Following the Death of King Grayskull, Veena knew the forces of evil would be looking for the two halves of the power sword. Sending one half to be secretly protected by heroic warriors and feeling the need to protect them from danger, Veena then created a fake stylized sword to be split into two halves. She then had the fake stylized sword halves be placed around Eternia as decoys to fool evil and sinister forces looking to steal the Power Grayskull.
    Prince Keldor knowing he would never be King with his brother Randor around went in search of the power sword, instead he found the stylized swords. Feeling a unique bond with the swords, Keldor found he could do things with that particular sword that no one else could. He could join them and split them at will and they seemed to obey his every command. He then wondered if the Fates had that sword made especially for him, or if it was the Dark Magic he was learning from Hordak that gave him control over the sword.

Reading the real bios Miro doesnt seem to be a uniter of people during his reign nor was Keldor one of his beloved sons.. he was a **** if you ask me.

Love the creativity in the sword bios though

Court Magician
    Not owning Keldor but having just ordered the Weapons Pack I think I may pose them with Horde Prime. Thanks to the UK Twins of Power special comic I always think of there as being 3 swords - Power, Protection and Evil. The Sword of Evil was split in half by Keclar, and I think these swords will stand in for that!

Duel Blades of Evil:
    Keldor needed a sword to battle Randor for control of Eternia so he want to the local blacksmith and brought some. They looked cool on the shelf but proved totally impractical in combat due to their terrible design and balance. Bitter at his defeat, Keldor turned to Hordak, an action that would lead Keldor down the road to becoming the overlord of evil, Skeletor!

The blades have history dating back to Preternia! The earliest mention is in this bio for the ancient Warchief Gnarlov:

The Valley of Gnarl has since time immemorial been stained with the blood of warriors. Only one being has ever unites all the tribes and clans of men and beast together - Warchief Gnarlov. Known as being as majestic and graceful as a falcon, yet as vicious and powerful as a demon, the Warchief represented his rule with the Geminor Warsword. In his old age, Gnarlov had a powerful shaman pass his grace and fury into the twin blades. It is believed that anyone who can rejoin these artifacts will have the power of Gnarlov at their disposal.

Vikor's friend Ragnor found one half, and the Foe Men are in possession of the other. Unfortunately, the curse placed on the skull of the Shaman has brought the Demo-Man physical form, so the Valley of Gnarl is a terrible mess.
    Last edited by hadley; December 4, 2012 at 03:10pm.