Thread: Evil Warriors under new leadership

Hybrid View

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar

Evil Warriors under new leadership

I thought it would be fun to speculate who would be on the team of Evil Warriors once Jitsu has taken over. Much has happened after the second ultimate battleground. Skeletor has gone into space, Evil-Lyn lost her powers & traveled into the future. So, who is left to carry on? Who would continue the band of evil warriors? Who would move on? Will there be new members joining?
    Let the speculation begin!!

List of core characters:

Skeletor- gone into space
    Evil Lyn- gone into the future
    Beastman- ???
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom?
    Trap-Jaw- team member?
    Ti-Klops- ???
    Whiplash- captured/defeated
    Clawful- captured/defeated
    Two-Bad- apart of the evil warriors?
    Stinkor- apart of the evil warriors?
    Webstor- dead??
    Kobra Khan- dead
    Jitsu- New leader
    Spikor- apart of the evil warriors?
    Twistoid- apart of the evil warriors?
    Faker- dead
    Scarglow- ???
    Ninjor- ???
    Saurod- dead?
    Blade- back being a mercenary
    Dragoman- ???
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Another thing to consider is that while (apparently) all of the Snake Men were destroyed, and while Hordak died, we can probably assume there were at least some surviving Horde members. A few of them, stuck on Eternia now without a leader or home, probably renounced their allegiances and joined the EWs.
    MOTUC Wishlist Dylamug, Songster, Evil Robot, Tuvar and Badra, Game Master, Grayskull Robot, Lizard Man, Karg, Prahvus, Skelcon(s), the new villains from He-Ro/Dare

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madison Carter View Post
    Another thing to consider is that while (apparently) all of the Snake Men were destroyed, and while Hordak died, we can probably assume there were at least some surviving Horde members. A few of them, stuck on Eternia now without a leader or home, probably renounced their allegiances and joined the EWs.
    yes, my thinking too. fortunately there will be no snake men. so that rules out Tung Lashor from the Son Of He-Man era. Maybe a lizard man instead. So, if any who from the Horde would join Jitsu's group?

I been thinking about other characters that played a more solo role such as Marzo, Evil-Seed, Prahvus, Icer, Batros, Strongharm, ect. But would any join?
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    Fun thread idea!

Skeletor: Off on New Adventures
    Evil Lyn: Off into the future
    Beast Man: Retreated to the Vine Jungle, is protected by Shadow Beasts and Griffins.
    Trap Jaw: Love the idea that he's killed and resurrected as zombie Trap Jaw(aka: green mini-comic TJ).
    Tri Klops: Challenges Jitsu for leadership and loses, leaving Snake Mountain and hooking up with Sortech.
    Mer Man: Heads back to rule his ocean kingdom.
    Faker: Aligns himself with Sortech and Tri Klops.
    Whiplash: Defeated and killed.
    Clawful: Defeated and killed.
    Webstor: Lives in the bowels of Snake Mountain, as always.
    Kobra Khan: Destroyed after the Spell of Separation.
    Two Bad: Split by the Spell of Separation, works on and off again with Jitsu.
    Stinkor: Serves Jitsu loyally.
    Spikor: Stays at Snake Mountain.
    Scareglow: Continues to haunt Snake Mountain.

I guess I see the majority of them going off on their own like super villains or something. Some may get their own "gang" together, others will just stay on their own.

Marzo: killed by Snake Mekaneck
    Snake Mekaneck: evil warrior
    Evilseed: finally "pulled" by Moss Man
    Grizzlor: Free of Hordak's power, this peaceful guy joins the heroes!
    Mantenna: Loyal to Shadow Weaver and her small band of Hordesmen, who've holed up in Zalesia
    Leech: SW's Horde
    Cy-Chop: killed in a shoot-out with Trap Jaw
    Entrapta: KIA
    Catra: Evil Warriors, plots with Tri-Klops
    Modulok: Fled to space
    Multibot: destroyed
    Panthor: lost without his master, taken in by Catra
    Imp: Banished to Despondos by Orko
    Dylamug: disassembled
    Icer: Evil Warrior
    Strongarm: KIA
    Fang Man: Evil Warrior
    Gygor: raising another army in the Vine Jungle
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

I'm not going to be witty here.

I will say I love the idea that Two-Bad goes back to Tuvar & Baddrah because of the spell of seperation. I really really hope this is cannon. Not that we need an excuse for those two guys, because they can be "before" but I'd love if they were "after" as well.

Love the Trap Jaw killed, Ressurected, hence Green Trap Jaw with silver bits. As Toyguru says, anything to allow for the maximum number of figures. Put it in a bio, and boom. Of course he'd lose his cyber leg things, but then I always assumed that was just armour, so say they peeled the unneccesary armour off him and left him the nekkid fur boot green guy we all love from that minicomic.

Basically I say anyone who isnt a known solo (marzo, evilseed) is on Evil Warriors team, providing they surrvived. No reason to assume anyone left like Merman, or is unable to rejoin/escape like Whiplash.

Though I like the idea of forme Horde joining the evil Warriors, since we know the horde is still strong out in space, and evidently in Primus ect, I see most of them not stranded when Hordak is defeated, but actually freed, since they are not traped in dispondos anymore. I'll wager that most of them will just return to Horde service in the stars, perhaps in the battle of the New Adventures, blah blah whatever.

Except Grizzlor. I see him staying and working for Jitsu, or just lurking around inspiring more legends on Eternia.

I've seen Marzo brought up a few times. Keep in mind that he was turned into a withered old man many years before Adam was born. If he's still alive, he's not a threat.

Beastman- Skeletor
    Mer-Man- Jitsu
    Trap-Jaw- Jitsu
    Ti-Klops- Skeletor
    Whiplash- Skeletor
    Clawful- Jitsu
    Two-Bad- Jitsu
    Stinkor- Skeletor
    Webstor- Solo
    Spikor- Jitsu
    Twistoid- Skeletor
    Scarglow- Solo
    Ninjor- Solo
    Saurod- Skeletor
    Blade- Jitsu
    Icer- Jitsu
    Strong Arm- Skeletor
    Fang Man- Jitsu
    Evil Seed- Jitsu
    Marzo- Solo
    Leech- Horde Prime
    Mantenna- Horde Prime
    Grizzlor- Horde Prime
    Modulok- Jitsu
    Shadow Weaver- Horde Prime
    Catra- Skeletor
    Entrapta- Jitsu
    Dragstor- Skeletor
    Mosquitor- Skeletor
    Multibot- Destroyed, re-built for Jitsu
    Cy-Chop- Horde Prime
    Scorpia- Jitsu
    NO DYLAMUG? WE DIAL A MOB!
    The Space Mutants are missing something CRITAcal!
    Chocolate and Vanilla swiiiirl. Swur-Urrl. -Crazy Eyes

Quote Originally Posted by Uki
    Marzo: killed by Snake Mekaneck
    Snake Mekaneck: evil warrior
    Evilseed: finally "pulled" by Moss Man
    Grizzlor: Free of Hordak's power, this peaceful guy joins the heroes!
    Mantenna: Loyal to Shadow Weaver and her small band of Hordesmen, who've holed up in Zalesia
    Leech: SW's Horde
    Cy-Chop: killed in a shoot-out with Trap Jaw
    Entrapta: KIA
    Catra: Evil Warriors, plots with Tri-Klops
    Modulok: Fled to space
    Multibot: destroyed
    Panthor: lost without his master, taken in by Catra
    Imp: Banished to Despondos by Orko
    Dylamug: disassembled
    Icer: Evil Warrior
    Strongarm: KIA
    Fang Man: Evil Warrior
    Gygor: raising another army in the Vine Jungle

These are REALLY good

Though, wouldn't Snake Mekaneck just be regular Mek again?
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.

Heroic Rock Warrior jdscissorhands's Avatar
    Once Hordak is defeated, I guess Catra or Shadow Weaver would rule the Horde on Etheria...
    20 Most needed characters before MOTUC ends...

Heroic: Lizard Man / King Miro / Hawke / Dakon
    Evil: Evilseed
    POP: Angella / King Micah / General Sunder/ Twiggets 3 pack
    Horde: Vultak / Hunga / Prahvus
    POG: Veena
    SnakeMen: Tung Lashor / Sssqueeze
    Rock People: Granita
    NA: Darius / Sebrian

Fun! Here're my ideas:

Skeletor- gone into space
    Evil Lyn- gone into the future
    Beastman- lurks the halls of Snake Mountain, moving things Jitsu has rearranged back where Skeletor kept them, keeps to his dwelling in the bowels of the mountain...
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Trap-Jaw- "killed" at UBG2; resurrected by Shadow Weaver (excuse for a green Trap Jaw), now a zombie cyborg
    Ti-Klops- challenged Jitsu for leadership and lost, begrudgingly serves but plots against him and misses Bonehead
    Whiplash- captured/defeated
    Clawful- captured/defeated
    Two-Bad- split by the Spell, both serve Jitsu
    Stinkor- happily part of the evil warriors
    Webstor- lieutenant to Jitsu
    Kobra Khan- dead
    Jitsu- New leader
    Spikor- part of the evil warriors
    Twistoid- turned into a kiddie ride outside Snake Mountain, Beast Man can sometimes be seen riding him in the wee hours of the night
    Faker- badly damaged, but repaired by TK (excuse for Leo Faker and/or magenta look)
    Scarglow- evil warrior, intent on claiming Grayskull for himself and using its power to return to life
    Ninjor- evil warrior
    Saurod- dead, by Skeletor's hand during the battle after a failure
    Blade- evil warrior
    Draego Man- evil warrior, private vendetta against dragons and humans causes him to prove unreliable and angsty
    Mo-Lar- crazed dentist feared by all (even Scare Glow), allied with Evil Warriors after UBG2, where he performed unnecessary dental work on warriors from every faction
    Not to sound like a creepy cheerleader for Uki, but it's nice to know there is at least one person on this forum who is extremely positive & friendly all the time. I don't think I could be that nice even if you paid me. If we ever give out awards for "forum member of the month", Uki gets my vote. -Mr. Shokoti

Subscribe for MOTU Minis 2015!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Uki View Post
    Beastman- lurks the halls of Snake Mountain, moving things Jitsu has rearranged back where Skeletor kept them, keeps to his dwelling in the bowels of the mountain...
    Awww That is so sad!! Poor Beast Man. I love that though. great idea!!

Trap-Jaw- "killed" at UBG2; resurrected by Shadow Weaver (excuse for a green Trap Jaw), now a zombie cyborg
    Brilliant!!!

Two-Bad- split by the Spell, both serve Jitsu
    Same thought here.. but I can see Baddra leaving... there was always something a bit gentler about him than Tuvar

Stinkor- happily part of the evil warriors
    Of course

Webstor- lieutenant to Jitsu
    Why do I think that he's dead or good now?

Kobra Khan- dead
    Thank Goodness. I loved him in the vintage line. MYP made him the biggest jerk in the world... and not in the good way.

Spikor- part of the evil warriors
    I can see him becoming kind of the MAA of Jitsu's new "clan" in that he not only makes the weapons, but he is an advisor

Twistoid- turned into a kiddie ride outside Snake Mountain, Beast Man can sometimes be seen riding him in the wee hours of the night
    HA!

Faker- badly damaged, but repaired by TK (excuse for Leo Faker and/or magenta look)
    I sort of want him gone... though I love the idea for Leo Faker...

Scarglow- evil warrior, intent on claiming Grayskull for himself and using its power to return to life
    Can see him being a loner who terrorizes EVERYONE

Ninjor- evil warrior
    This I am not sure about... I can see him wanting to go back to wherever he's from... or maybe becoming more of the demon he is...

Blade- evil warrior
    Yeah, and Tri-Klops hates him... I actually wonder about Tri-Klops becoming heroic.

Mo-Lar- crazed dentist feared by all (even Scare Glow), allied with Evil Warriors after UBG2, where he performed unnecessary dental work on warriors from every faction
    Interesting... could be a torture expert..

There needs to be a lady... Maybe Shokoti is resurrected and becomes like the evil warriors version of The Goddess

Maybe Entrapta stays behind... She'd work well with Spikor

What about Shadow Weaver? Is she still on Etheria?

Quote Originally Posted by DVD
    Tri Klops: Challenges Jitsu for leadership and loses, leaving Snake Mountain and hooking up with Sortech.
    Love this... it is reminiscent of the Icons of Evil... a different order, but similar...
    A Want List of Sorts: Peekablue, Saurod, Veena, Calix, Evilseed, 200X Head Pack, Mara, Point Dread & The Talon Fighter... and all the other POP & NA characters.