Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Evil Warriors under new leadership

Well, if it's a planet-rendering spell that will separate snake men from their DNA or whatever, why couldn't it separate merged beings?
    Aaron
    PoP Variants are part of the vintage line, too! Starburst She-Ra, Shower Power Catra, and Scratchin' Sound Catra for 2015!!!

When I was a kid, I'd tell my friends or little brother they weren't "playing right" if what they were doing went against the show or comics or whatever I was into at the time. But I love all the different idea people have for what happens between the bios. Or even contradicting the bios. Why would the spell split Two Bad? Because its fun to think about. I have so much fun thinking about the fiction surrounding this all. It's better than dwelling on shipping charges and plastic colors. Or mortgage payment and failing appliances, for that matter.

I love the ideas in this thread. I need to think about it and submit mine, but I think that I will end up "borrowing" some ideas....
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

Court Magician
    Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    EVIL WARRIORS - In the absence of Skeletor and Evil Lyn, the warriors are less inclined to pursue the power of Castle Grayskull and instead work to create chaos and prevent the solidification of what should be a newfound peace. They work to keep the heroes tired and battle weary in preparation for their master's imminent return.

Meanwhile, the Evil Horde have taken over the fight for Castle Grayskull, feeling that the powers within are their only chance of escaping Eternia. They are led by Shadow Weaver, who having mastered the spell of raising the dead, ponders the worth in reviving the recently deceased Hordak.

The Snake Men are defeated, but a third evil faction arises, in the form of a handful of Evil Warriors not keen on following Jitsu and not believing that he is Skeletor's rightful "heir." They are led by Tri-Klops and operate right under Jitsu's nose, in a secret location near Snake Mountain with only three access points: One of which being Tri-Klops's old workshop in Snake Mountain. Another, a cavern near the mountain. The third remains a mystery, but is bound to cause problems for our heroes.

Evil Warriors that are out of the picture:
    Skeletor- gone into space
    Evil Lyn- gone into the future
    Mer-Man- back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Draego-Man - taken under Granamyr's wing, currently under rehabilitation for his anti-human ways.
    Webstor- dead, per MYP
    Kobra Khan- dead, per the mini comics
    Saurod- dead, in a reworking of MOTU: TMP, where Skelly kills him in frustration in the days leading up to the UBG2.
    Megator - dead, killed at UBG2
    Scare Glow - thanks to a spell cast by Teela, the new Sorceress of Grayskull, Scare Glow is forced to haunt the halls of Castle Grayskull as an intangible ghost, always being close to, but never being able to touch, the secret powers contained within.
    Gy-Gor - retreats to the Vine Jungle where he hopes to build a new army

Snake Mountain Evil Warriors
    Jitsu- leader
    Blade - second in command
    Spikor - weapons master
    Tuvar - Two-Bad was split by the Spell of Separation, Tuvar chose to remain at SM.
    Stinkor - Happy to continue lurking within the caverns of SM, Stinkor comes running when Jitsu calls.
    Whiplash - Brute force, doesn't think much. SM was good enough before, it's good enough now.
    Clawful - Ditto, just wants to be with his buddy Whiplash.

Renegade Evil Warriors
    Tri-Klops - leaders
    Beast Man -
    Trap-Jaw - killed at UBG2, resurrected and enslaved by Shadow Weaver (green mini-comic Trap Jaw) but rescued by Tri-Klops
    Baddra - Fueled by his hatred of Tuvar, Baddra chose to go where he felt the best revenge could be meted out
    Faker - nearly destroyed in UBG2, rebuilt by Tri-Klops. Takes on Leo Faker look and due to a glitch in his programming slowly starts to believe that he himself is Skeletor, returned from space.
    Ninjor - fueled only by his hatred of Jitsu, Ninjor opted to join the renegades.
    Twistoid - Loyal to his creator, Twistoid sticks with Tri-Klops
    Leech - Spell broken, he joins up with the renegades under the conditions that once SM is reclaimed, they help him get revenge on the Horde

Evil Hordesmen that are out of the picture
    Hordak - dead
    Multi-Bot - destroyed
    Cy-Chop - killed/destroyed
    Grizzlor - spell broken, retreats to the Vine Jungle for a life of peace. Reports to Palace Eternos when he learns of Gygor's plans.
    Imp - with Hordak gone, he's content to wander Eternia playing cruel pranks on civilians, heroes, and villains alike.

Evil Horde
    Shadow Weaver - Leader of a team that is crumbling around her.
    Catra - Force Captain, lost her mask in UBG2, can no longer transform. Her connection to Clawdeen is severed as a result. Takes Panthor in. Will be interesting to see what this will mean, should Skeletor return.
    Mantenna - Feeling lonely in the absence of buds Grizzlor and Leech and surrounded entirely by the lady Horde, starts to wonder where he truly belongs.
    Scorpia - Doesn't care where she is or who's in charge, just loves a fight. Might defect to the Evil Warriors if the right offer pops up.
    Entrapta - Knows that the battle is over and doesn't care. Just sticks around as a means of getting home to Etheria
    Octavia - spends most of her time trying to seduce Mer-Man to add his army to the Horde's dwindling numbers now that they have no means of producing Horde Troopers.....except she's starting to like the serenity of Eternia's deep blue seas.
    Ooooh, loving this idea!

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by hadley View Post
    When I was a kid, I'd tell my friends or little brother they weren't "playing right" if what they were doing went against the show or comics or whatever I was into at the time. But I love all the different idea people have for what happens between the bios. Or even contradicting the bios. Why would the spell split Two Bad? Because its fun to think about. I have so much fun thinking about the fiction surrounding this all. It's better than dwelling on shipping charges and plastic colors. Or mortgage payment and failing appliances, for that matter.
    Very good point. Its ridiculous to tell a child how to play & how to use their imagination. So why not? MOTU has so many alternative stories from different media. We can just accept what we want as a story guide & make up what we want.

I chuckle at the thought of telling a kid how he should play.
    "Whoa, hold on son! Skeletor can't die like that"! "Why not dad"? "That just does not happen. Nowhere was it written that Skeletor met his end that way. Besides the main villain doesn't just die... blah blah blah..."
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

I'm not going to be witty here.

I will say I love the idea that Two-Bad goes back to Tuvar & Baddrah because of the spell of seperation. I really really hope this is cannon. Not that we need an excuse for those two guys, because they can be "before" but I'd love if they were "after" as well.

Love the Trap Jaw killed, Ressurected, hence Green Trap Jaw with silver bits. As Toyguru says, anything to allow for the maximum number of figures. Put it in a bio, and boom. Of course he'd lose his cyber leg things, but then I always assumed that was just armour, so say they peeled the unneccesary armour off him and left him the nekkid fur boot green guy we all love from that minicomic.

Basically I say anyone who isnt a known solo (marzo, evilseed) is on Evil Warriors team, providing they surrvived. No reason to assume anyone left like Merman, or is unable to rejoin/escape like Whiplash.

Though I like the idea of forme Horde joining the evil Warriors, since we know the horde is still strong out in space, and evidently in Primus ect, I see most of them not stranded when Hordak is defeated, but actually freed, since they are not traped in dispondos anymore. I'll wager that most of them will just return to Horde service in the stars, perhaps in the battle of the New Adventures, blah blah whatever.

Except Grizzlor. I see him staying and working for Jitsu, or just lurking around inspiring more legends on Eternia.

I've seen Marzo brought up a few times. Keep in mind that he was turned into a withered old man many years before Adam was born. If he's still alive, he's not a threat.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I'd like to think Tri-Klops is underground somewhere, perhaps gathering an army, building things and plotting his eventual take over of Snake Mountain!

I want to Marzo is trying to take control of SM. He seems like he could be a considerable threat to the Masters. Maybe he is collecting more artifacts and building a secret army. A possible alliance with Gygor would be another cool aspect.

Yeah, I love the idea of Trap-Jaw being dead then brought back to life (green trap-jaw).
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Masks of Power Demons, Nocturna, Lizzor, Horde Wraiths, Sagitar, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Melaktha, ABC Giants, Stridor

Heroic Warrior
    For whatever reason, I've always thought of Tri-Klops as being much the same sort of character in MOTUC as Destro was in the original G.I. Joe comics continuity - an intelligent, independent thinker who sides with the Evil Warriors because it furthers his own ends. While I don't see him as 'converting' to the side of good, after Skeletor leaves, I can certainly imagine a situation where he sides with the Heroic Warriors in some cases, plays along with Jitsu in others, opposes both at times, or even just remains neutral if something doesn't impact him directly.

Beast Man retreating into the Vine Jungle is an idea I like, and one I'd agree with - he's clearly going to be a bit rudderless without Skeletor around. The interesting part might be, if he's privy to all of Skeletor's secrets, you might have a 'hunt for Beast Man' scenario where the Heroic Warriors, Jitsu, any splinter Horde remnants, and any independent villains trek off into the Vine Jungle to try to somehow get those secrets out of him.

Strangely, if any of the Evil Warriors is going to turn over a new leaf, I'd think it would be Mer-Man. Having been a presumably proud, ambitious ruler of his own kindgom in the past, then being forced into a relatively menial position as Skeletor's lackey for so long, I kind of see him as going back to the sea and trying to reunite the remnants of his former realm, forging alliances with the rest of Eternia to better the lot of his people.

Quote Originally Posted by bamf1980 View Post
    Well, if it's a planet-rendering spell that will separate snake men from their DNA or whatever, why couldn't it separate merged beings?
    Because the spell incantation wasn't directed at them or the planet only the snakemen.

Anyway they're badguys and nothing 'good' does/should happen to badguys.

I love Tuvar and Baddrah but for me they're Twobads past.

Here's my take... not very detailed and I hope I mentioned everyone....

Evil Warriors
    Jitsu – Ruler of Snake Mountain
    Spikor – stays on as weaponsmith
    Stinkor – happy to continue serving Snake Mountain
    Tuvar – joins Jitsu after being separated from Baddra
    Icer, Fang Man & Strongarm – remain Evil Warriors

Evil Warriors out of the picture
    Skeletor – gone into space; taking over command of Space Mutants
    Evil-Lyn – fled to the future to raise her son with her father, the Faceless One
    Saurod & Karg – killed by Skeletor after failure
    Evilseed – Defeated and imprisoned by Moss Man
    Screeech – fled to future with Evil-Lyn
    Mer-Man – back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Scare Glow – finally gaining access to Castle Grayskull, becomes the “Spirit of Grayskull” unable to regain his former life (and afterlife) as further punishment for his lust for power.
    Webstor – consumed by Snake Men
    Clawful & Whiplash – imprisoned after being defeated by the Fearless Photog, ignorantly waiting for Skeletor and Evil-Lyn to free them.
    Twistoid – killed in action
    Batros – reunites with his estranged father, Lord Dactys
    Tri-Klops – returns home to the Tryclopsian Monk monastery reuniting with his father (see my TK bio).
    Faker – badly damaged; repaired (Leo/Magenta) and reprogrammed by Tri-Klops. Now serves his new master as bodyguard and companion.

Evil Horde – based in Zalesia (changes symbol to ram skull)
    Shadow Weaver – Leader of the Eternian Evil Horde
    Catra – Shadow Weaver’s 2nd in command
    Clawdeen – slain
    Panthor – taken in by Catra after loss of his master
    Megator & Trap Jaw (mini-comics version, belt in mini-comic featuring ram skull since located in Zalesia or reuse of Cy-Chop belt if keep traditional Horde symbol) – killed, resurrected, and enslaved by Shadow Weaver
    Mantenna, Leech, Mosquitor, Scorpia, Entrapta & Octavia – remain Hordesmen

Evil Horders out of the picture
    Hordak – dead (if Buzz-saw & Filmation Hordak are not combined and released as Battleground Hordak, a possible way to get Filmation Hordak would be a Shadow Weaver resurrected Hordak)
    Horde Prime & Imp – severs ties with Eternian based Horde, pursuit Skeletor for revenge.
    Dragstor – freed from Hordak’s influence, joins the heroic Masters like his fellow victims, Snout Spout and Extendar
    Dylamug & Multi-bot – destroyed
    Cy-Chop – killed by Trap Jaw

Independent
    Modulok – on his own performing evil experiments
    Gy-Gor –building new army in the Vine Jungle
    Beast Man – joins Gy-Gor (begrudgingly) after being exiled from Snake Mountain for pledging loyalty to Skeletor
    Grizzlor – freed from spell, seeks solace in the Vine Jungle. Becomes thorn in the side of Gy-Gor and Beast Man’s plans
    Draego-Man – joins with Dragoon on campaign against all humans and dragons
    Blade & Baddra return to being bounty hunters
    Count Marzo – becomes known as Zargon (see my thread)
    Great Black Wizard – serves Zargon
    Ninjor – hating Jitsu, he joins Zargon who enhances Ninjor’s demon heritage.

Snake Men
    King Hsss – dead
    Rattlor – dead
    Tung Lashor – dead
    Sssqueeze – dead
    Snake Face – dead
    Snake men warriors – dead
    Kobra Khan - dead
    Blast Attak – destroyed
    Snake Man-at-Arms – killed by Clamp Champ
    Snake Mekanek – cured by the new Sorceress, Teela, then captured by Count Marzo.

Thanks to Uki, bamf1980 & sunshine for idea inspiration….
    Last edited by Zargon; December 6, 2012 at 11:13am.
    Top Ten MOTUC wants: Sagitar, Sssqueeze, Great Black Wizard, Fang-or, Dragstor, Peekablue, Skeletor's Skeleton Warriors, Despara, Evil Seed (all era) w/Odiphus, Illumina w/Sleetah

I would have preferred Batros become the new leader of the Evil Warriors. Jitsu and the rest of the EW just don't seem leadership material. Batros seemed as if he would be in the same league as Skeletor or Hordak in terms of power and intellect.

I'll choose to ignore much of the comic stories, like I always do, and the bios, I'll keep my story mainly based on Filmation, and use some newer stuff to fill in holes.

He-Man & Skeletor never shoot off into a Buck Rodgers scenario, Sorceress, MAA & Hordak still very much living, MAA, Mek, Teela....all still very much human....

Skeletor still very much in charge of things....
    Recent....Flutterina, NA Skeletor
    Coming....Rio Blast (sold already)
    Wanted....Entrapa, Light Hope, (A real) Filmation Hordak & Clawful
    Considering....
    Needed....Dragstor

Oh man, did I forget to use these [sarcasm][/sarcasm] again? Sorry....

Check here for my My collection page, MOTU and more!

Evil Warriors
    Jitsu – Ruler of Snake Mountain
    Ninjor – as a fellow master of martial arts serves as Jitsu's General
    Blade – Follows Jitsu and trains the forces of evil in combat techniques
    Spikor – stays on as weaponsmith
    Stinkor – happy to continue serving Snake Mountain
    Tuvar – joins Jitsu after being separated from Baddra
    Icer – remains and Evil Warrior
    Strongarm – remain Evil Warrior
    Webstor – Continues his living in the bowels of Snake Mountain
    Trap Jaw – Returns to Space with Skeletor hoping to secure allies to over throw him and steal his power

Evil Warriors with Skeletor:
    Skeletor – gone into space; taking over command of Space Mutants
    Karg – remains Skeletor’s servent
    Beast Man – still Skeletor’s most trusted servant

Evil Warriors out of the picture:
    Evil-Lyn – fled to the future to raise her son with her father, the Faceless One
    Screech – fled to future with Evil-Lyn
    Mer-Man – back ruling his underwater kingdom
    Clawful & Whiplash & Twistoid – killed in action
    Tri-Klops – Is shown Skeletor’s original betrayal during the spell of separation, retreats to the Death Channel Isles and Becomes a technological hermit
    Faker – Salvaged by Tri-Klops and serves him
    Saurod – killed by Skeletor after failure
    Scareglow – Imprisoned in the shield on Castle Grayskull’s door by the Sorceress
    Baddra - returns to being a bounty hunter
    Fang Man – Still trapped in the past

Horde –
    Horde Prime – Demands retribution for the death of his Son, pursues Skeletor for revenge.
    Batros – Takes Leadership of the Eternian Horde pledging allegiance to Horde Prime
    Shadow Weaver – Continues as evil witch of the Eternian Horde
    Catra – Batros 2nd in command
    Clawdeen – still with Catra, has Panthor’s kittens
    Panthor – taken in by Catra after loss of his master
    Leech – Serves Batros
    Mosquitor – Joins Horde Prime and hunts Skeletor
    Entrapta – Returns to Etheria
    Octavia – Defeats Merman in battle and takes half of the sea. Becomes Queen of the Harmony Sea.

Horde out of the picture
    Hordak – dead but his Spirit is trapped in Despondos
    Dylamug – killed by Bow
    Scorpia – Captured by Glimmer, in prison on Etheria
    Mantenna – Captured by Sweet Bee, in prison on Etheria
    Cy-Chop – killed by Trap Jaw
    Multi-bot – Salvaged by Tri-Klops and reprogrammed to aid in Tri-Klop’s experiments
    Dragstor – freed from Hordak’s influence, joins the heroic Masters like his fellow victims, Snout Spout and Extendar
    Grizzlor – freed from Hordak’s spell, retreats to the Vine Jungle. Becomes allies with Moss Man and fights against Gy-Gor
    Modulok – Lives alone on Anwat Gar performing evil experiments

Independent
    Gy-Gor –building new army in the Vine Jungle
    Draego-Man – Battles Zodak for control of his temple. Defeated and broken, Zodak trains him to control his anger and becomes a second Mystic Guardian
    Count Marzo – killed by Mekaneck in a fit of rage
    Evilseed – Weakened and living in the Dune Sea trying to find his way back to the Vine Jungle

Snake Men
    King Hsss – dead
    Rattlor – dead
    Tung Lashor – dead
    Sssqueeze – dead
    Snake Face – dead
    Snake men warriors – dead
    Kobra Khan – dead
    Blast Attak – destroyed
    Snake Man-at-Arms – killed by Clamp Champ
    Snake Mekanek – cured by the spell of separation but was driven mad in the process, seeks out and kills Count Marzo, captured and living in the dungeons of Eternos a fallen hero
    Last edited by EagleOne; December 7, 2012 at 03:12pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodster6 View Post
    I would have preferred Batros become the new leader of the Evil Warriors. Jitsu and the rest of the EW just don't seem leadership material. Batros seemed as if he would be in the same league as Skeletor or Hordak in terms of power and intellect.
    Thats not to say he doesn't rule as a leader of a group of his own or as the leader of the new Horde.

Heroic Warrior
    If having a giant hand allows you to take over snake mountain jitsu better watch his back for when clawful takes over.

Quote Originally Posted by cderby79 View Post
    If having a giant hand allows you to take over snake mountain jitsu better watch his back for when clawful takes over.
    That doesn't count Clawful has claws not hands. lol

Trap-Jaw could build himself a huge hand accessory and take over too.