Thread: WTFWTK 2.92 - Ask your questions here!

WTFWTK 2.92 - Ask your questions here!

Rules for What The Fans Want To Know:
    • Each user is limited to 1 question per Q&A.
    • Posts that repeat questions from other Q&As or from earlier in this thread, or posts that contain multiple questions, will be deleted and the offending user will no longer be permitted to participate in that particular Q&A. So check to see if your question has been asked and help everyone out!
      Be sure to check the posts in this thread before you, as well as previous Q&A sessions!
    • This is for question submission only; not discussion. Please save that for discussion threads, and Q&A answer threads.
    • We will start a new Q&A thread when it is time for more questions, approximately every 2 weeks. So please don't start new Q&A threads.

We will pick up to 5 questions we feel might get answers at that time. Please do not take offense to your question not being asked.
    Also, we also edit questions to make them more concise, to be more specific, etc. Please take no offense to this either, as it's only meant to help.
    It's nothing personal.

***Important note: Mattel has limited the questions to 5 from each site who submits Q&As.

Previous WTFWTK sessions (questions and Mattel answers):

--------------

The questions that were asked in the previous Q&A & will be answered in a couple weeks as follows (please do not repeat them, or questions from previous Q&As):

1. Replikor: Now that Castle Grayskull has proven fans are interested in using a preorder system for new MOTUC items, are vehicles sold through preorder now being considered?

2. jerec350: I recently noticed that the spade symbol on The Mighty Spector resembles a clock hand. Is it pure coincidence or was that the inspiration for the symbol?

3. CaptainMendoc: In response to a previous question about Rattlor's 'The General' armour, you stated that the sculpted piece was only chest armour and did not include bracers and greaves. Does this mean it does not include pauldrons either? The original General armour had pauldrons (shoulder guards) attached to the chest harness. Would it be possible to see a photograph of the piece or for you to include it in a future video?

4. cronosred: I know it was mentioned that 2012 figures won't see a second run but with Castle Grayskull coming out next year will you at least think about giving the Sorceress a second run?

5. kmarshall76: If and when you get to Multi-bot, would he be a candidate for both vintage and Filmation heads?

--------------

So ask those questions!

Can you give us a ballpark estimate of when we might find out what the secret connection between Earth and Eternia that Marlena discovered will be revealed?

I keep posting this on 'Ask Matty', but it keeps being ignored and I'd really like to know the answer.

The place you've currently got slated to display the Wind Raider on the castle doesn't much appeal to me. It will appear that the WR is "inside" the castle, which makes little to no sense, and it will also block a large portion of the castle (and anyone displayed inside it) when displayed this way.

I was really hoping the castle would have a place on the top level to display the WR, to both appear as if it was flying (How cool would that be?!), and to prevent the size of the WR from blocking the view of the inside of the castle.

Will it be possible for the base of the WR to sit on the top level without the hole to put the base in? This way we at least have the option of displaying it this way, without anything extra needing to be sculpted. In the blueprints it's unclear if the top level's dimensions will accommodate it the WR base.

What are the chances of Skeletor's crossbones sword that he used in the Filmation series being included with a future variant and/or weapons pack?
    View my collection and customs HERE!

For some time Hasbro sold (and might be still selling) My Little Pony blanks to customizers. Will we get this option from Mattel outside the MOTUC line with MOTUC blanks? I could see a market for blank bucks and heads in the appropriate scale for MOTUC and they would also be of interest to the DC crowd. Unmarked, there'd be no reason everyone couldn't use them.
    Last edited by Machinitess; December 1, 2012 at 10:54am.
    Signed by-- ME!

---
    Did I ever grow up? Probably not. I'm sure the day-glo socks gave it away anyway.

Can you (or anyone) tell us when and the reason why King Hsss went from the Staff of Ka to his current Snake Staff.

Can you confirm that Red Shadow is the guy with the red stripe going down his back at Hero's funeral scene in the second mini comic and the green robotic guy is Bandwidth.The names were given to us yet no visual refences or descriptions were given to us, http://forums.mattycollector.com/eve...7/m/2841008167 so these 2 characters being the only 2 we have never seen before, it makes logical sense these are them. And will we see more of these guys. Thanks

In regards to future figures using bendy parts: you guys keep bringing up Snout Spout's trunk as a reason why you guys don't want to use any bendy parts. Why can't you guys just use the SAME material that you used for King Hiss for any future figures. Just use the rubber/plastic bendy material (King Hiss) and NOT the foam/rubber bendy materal (Snout Spout).
    "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"

Will we be seeing the Comet Warrior Rokkon and or The Widgets anytime soon?

Can you please provide us with an update on the My Subscriptions page? Many are hoping that it is functional by January 2013.

Heroic Warrior
    Now that Flutterina is dead will she get a figure?