Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MOTUC Q&A's From Around the Net (12/1/2012)

Quote Originally Posted by 13977 View Post
    Is the Spin Whiz answer a joke or is he serious
    LOL could go either way.
    Funny thing is that it really looks like simply an honest mistake from the artist.

SNARRRLLL's biggest fan! MISSILE-TOE's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jukka View Post
    LOL could go either way.
    Funny thing is that it really looks like simply an honest mistake from the artist.
    Yep, but now it is canon and I gotta say, I actually really like the name "Spin Whiz" and the fact that he was a horde-robot hunter thing!

I guess Hordak either created him (them) after one of his transformed states, or he transformed himself into one of them occasionally for lolz!!
    Either way, I like it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Wonder if NA's SPINWIT would ever fight SPIN WHIZ??)

Also, Interesting about the Great Black Wizard .... sounds like there is more to be revealed. I wonder if he'll have a proper name, and "Great Black Wizard" will simply be his subtitle, like how other's have "Heroic master of etc"....

Hope we'll find out soon!!!!!!
    MOTUC WISH LIST
    : SNARRRLLL:

Oh dear Lord. Spin-Whiz? No, Scott, no.

PLEASE watch some She-Ra.

On the Rebel front, I'd be happy with any female Rebels. It's too soon for Sea Hawk! Spinnerella, Castaspella, Glimmer, Madame Razz...they'd all make me very, very happy.
    Most-wanted MOTUC: Granita - Hunga the Harpy - Spinnerella - Melaktha - Vultak - Dylamug - Crita - Mermista Sprag, Sprocker and Spritina

NYTF 2013 is only 9 weeks away. I cant wait!

Is there pics of spin whiz and the black wizard?

Quote Originally Posted by enoch View Post
    Is there pics of spin whiz and the black wizard?
    yeah the third has them both, the character speculation has a page for the great black wizard and spinwhiz is in the third mini comic spoilers forum page. There is also another guy that is on the side of the horde who i dont know either, ill try and find that pic.
    Last edited by facet; December 6, 2012 at 03:04pm.

I'm curious who the guy is on the Horde side, that kind of looks like Skeletor but has the weird curved antennae on top of his head.

I thought TG confirmed some time ago that it was the Great Black Wizard, if memory serves.

Regards,
    Victor P.

Quote Originally Posted by facet View Post
    yeah the third has them both, the character speculation has a page for the great black wizard and spinwhiz is in the third mini comic spoilers forum page. There is also another guy that is on the side of the horde who i dont know either, ill try and find that pic.
    http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/m...wnHordeGuy.jpg
    Yeah really wanna know who this guy is as well

Quote Originally Posted by Whiplash7 View Post
    I'm curious who the guy is on the Horde side, that kind of looks like Skeletor but has the weird curved antennae on top of his head.
    Yeah that guy is the Great Black Wizard.
    MOTUC NA Most Wanted: Darius, Kayo, Vizar, Hoove, Lizorr

Wanted:
    Trade my Red Stone He-Ro Staff for a Green one
    HE-MAN UK Adventure Magazine #26

News answers from musclor.org

MGM, you can update the first post and post a news on the he-man.org main page

1 - Hi Scott;
    first, thanks for the amazing Castle Grayskull opportunity which brings me
    to the following question:
    Can we expect Mattel to only focus on oversized items (Beasts) and more complexe bucks (Blast Attack, Multi-bot etc).
    just an idea as i remember you talking about a much higher budget provided for the yearly event.
    Cheers! By Glen

TG : Our goal is to get out as many important characters as possible regardless of the tooling or complexity. We can often "bank" more highly tooled figures like Ram Man with other less tooling intensive figures like Clamp Champ in an overall annual program.

2 - How do you see the line in the near future? By Pascal

TG : As long as fans are supporting the line and buying product we hope to keep it going. One day it will likely get to the point that it costs more to make these figures than fans are willing to pay.

3 - Will we ever get the chance to have Stridor & Nightmare as quarterly beast in the collection? By Jerry

TG :We hope so. No plans right now but they would be cool.

4 - Could we have a clue of the next 50$ character. By Jordan

TG : We'll be revealing this likely at NYTF.

5 - It seems that Prahvus is larger than a standard MOTU character.
    Could you please specify if you plan to make him with a regular base body or not? And here are my personal suggestions for a MOTUC Prahvus: For me standard body is ok; His tattoos should be like Zodak but glowing in the dark; He must come with his Gauntlet and his shoulder pad; He should have a nice weapon invented by the 4 Horsemen; He should be a relative to "Goat Man"; A connection with the Great Black Wizard within the bio would be neat (Big Fan of the Great Wizard also); He could be released with Odiphus in a 2-pack. By Vivien

TG : He would not be larger. Remember, in MOTUC we are using the vintage MOTU size scale. Take Beastman for example. The stylistic elements of 200X made him a little larger, but bringing him back to Classics we went with his original vintage scale. So if we did get to Pravhus he would be in the standard 6" scale. The "larger scale" of some figures like Clawful, Beastman, Whiplash, etc were stylistic elements of the 200X series and are not elements included in Classics.