Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toyguru Mattycollector.com MOTUC News Thread December 2012

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Tundra_Torque View Post
    It's interesting that TG brought up Hydron even though he wasn't specifically asked about this character.
    Yeah I hope that means Hydron is coming soon....not really a fan of Hydron....just want someone to go with Flipshot....

- - - Updated - - -

It's interesting that TG brought up Hydron even though he wasn't specifically asked about this character.
    Yeah I hope that means Hydron is coming soon....not really a fan of Hydron....just want someone to go with Flipshot....

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    TG is dropping hints again!!!

I WANT Hydron!! NOW! (Along with NA He-Man and Flipshot, we are finally getting somewhere in the NA collection....... now, when do we get NA Skeletor?)
    **Staunch FILMation Subscription supporter!!! **** NEEDS a New Adventures Subscription!!!**

MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I've noticed that. Hydron IS a major character though. But then the leaders are going to get put over the Jetlag gals.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

I wish Scott was a little more confident sounding about Crita and Mara. It would be a shame if they never made it into the line.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    I agree, Crita and Mara are must haves - they're basically Teela and Evil-Lyn of NA. Once Hydron and Flog are out - they should be priority.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Saurod ~ Gwildor ~ Crita ~ Dylamug ~ Staghorn ~ Ninjor ~ Tung Lashor ~ Oo-Larr ~ Darius ~ Evilseed ~ Masks of Power Demons ~ Skelcons ~ Kothos ~ Hawke ~ Veena ~ Spydra ~ Angast ~ S-S-Sssqueeze ~ Sweet Bee ~ Tuskador ~ Lodar ~ Entrapta ~ Sorceress Teela ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Kex Queen ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Mermista ~ Red Shadow ~ Fang-Or ~ Crimson Fury ~

It's great, finally intervened Toy Guru in these MOTU DC comics, it was time, and want to continue intervening to improve things; in this comic of She-Ra, compared to the previous ones, we can see that it was absolutely necessary intervention of someone who is really soaked the MOTU universe.

Heroic Master of 200X MegaGearMax's Avatar
    I've added some new answers, the majority of them about the QC of Granamyr.

The Blonde Teela (Battleground and Alcala Teela) Thread
    The Cloak and Dagger Evil-Lyn (The Real 200X Evil-Lyn) Thread
    MegaGearMax's 200X/MYP Screen Grabs

Extendar • Ninjor • Tung Lashor • Sssqueeze • Sagitar • Angella • Perfuma • Mermista • Evilseed (MYP) • Oo-Larr

Heroic Warrior
    More shameful denial of QC issues and DR's disservices... OK. I think we can definitely expect a new sub sales decrease for 2014. I'm not even sure that the "vintage fan-demanded characters" trap will be enough to fool the disgruntled fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru
    Honestly, from all I can tell from actual photo evidence, this is a very tiny amount of customer with this issue. We made thousands of Granamyrs and as with any toy, a small quota will have QC issues. This is why we offer full refunds or replacements for any defective product. This is not as widespread as some may feel. A case of a few fans with legit QC issues posting very loudly over and over. We'll make sure anyone with a legit QC issue gets a replacement and we'll make all customers whole. All toys are made by hands and some will have QC issues. Just a fact of the business.
    Not surprising, as only a tiny amount of customers has effectively received Granamyr. If they would have been shipped all at the same time, we'd probably be in the same situation as with Swiftwind last year.
    "A knight is sworn to valor. His heart knows only virtue. His blade defends the helpless. His word speaks only truth. His wrath undoes the wicked."

http://www.redbubble.com/people/crusader

Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    TG is dropping hints again!!!

I WANT Hydron!! NOW! (Along with NA He-Man and Flipshot, we are finally getting somewhere in the NA collection....... now, when do we get NA Skeletor?)
    I want a Sagitar figure so badly it hurts for NA--I REALLY hope we get him too

Hexcellent Horror Hostess
    we'll make all customers whole.
    we will replace and make you whole.
    Granamyr has made me whole. I am one with Granamyr.
    PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
    Weekly hosted horror, sci-fi, suspense, and fantasy films!
    On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
    http://www.shillingshockers.com

lol Given all the dismissive and and condescending answers to paying customers for the misrepresented/faulty Hover Board and now Granamyr...I look forward to see what the people who forked out up to $400 for Castle Grayskull will actually get!

Quote Originally Posted by Toyguru
    Also, ALL of the bios were written in 2009. So if you are the opinon that we need "more effort on POP bios" I would remind you that the bios are already done and have been for a long time.
    I wish he'd stop saying that. It may be the case for MANY of the bios, but not ALL of them. Certainly not for new characters like Cy-Chop & Castle Grayskullman. I reckon Shadow Weaver's bio wasn't written in 2009 either as they didn't have the rights to use Filmation characters back then. Why bother writing a bio you cannot use?

Besides, just because a bio is already written doesn't mean that it's set in stone and cannot be improved upon. The unpublished ones should be looked at again and rewritten if necessary, if only to take into account the now available Filmation characters. I want to see a reference to Shadow Weaver in Castaspella's bio.