Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Stactions

Top 5 Stactions

What are your 5 favourite stations? I'll get the ball rolling.

1. Hordak: Everything about him is exactly how I wanted him to look. And demonstrated the level of detail the stactions could feature that the figures couldn't.
    2. Stinkor: An excellent example of how the 200x series took the vintage designs and simply made them more detailed.
    3. Evil-Lyn: In particular, I love the classic coloured version, the new sculpt leaves the toy version for dead.
    4. Sorceress: While I'm not as keen on the 200x interpretation as others, the amount of detail on her is great and having Zoar seals the deal.
    5. Battle Armour He-Man: While he has silver paint on his neck where he should have flesh colored paint, I love this take on the classic battle armour. Unfortunately we'll never get a companion battle armour Skeletor.

Snake Face
    Webstor
    Rio-Blast
    Jitsu
    Leech

1. Clawful - just an awesome presence in this one. A work of art.
    2. Snout Spout - just love what the 4H did with him... turned a very average concept into something killer.
    3. Sorceress - love the design and great to get her 200x version.
    4. Jitsu - great exaggeration on his hand, and once again a fairly average concept, design wise, is taken up to level 11.
    5. Mantenna - hated the original figure, was so glad to see him done right by the 4H. Hope they can do so again in MOTUC.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Clawful - just an awesome presence in this one. A work of art.
    2. Snout Spout - just love what the 4H did with him... turned a very average concept into something killer.
    3. Sorceress - love the design and great to get her 200x version.
    4. Jitsu - great exaggeration on his hand, and once again a fairly average concept, design wise, is taken up to level 11.
    5. Mantenna - hated the original figure, was so glad to see him done right by the 4H. Hope they can do so again in MOTUC.

Hordak - simply amazing sculpt and truly evil looking!
    Snout Spout - a vintage fav of mine, and unfortunately triumphs over the Classics version.
    Clawful - showcases the true strength and size of this evil warrior.
    Jitsu - detail beyond imagination! Takes this character to a whole new level!
    Mosquitor - I really like this more insect-like take on this unique character. Plus love the blood tanks!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

Evil Clone...in SPACE!! DarthFaker's Avatar
    I only have a few stactions but having seen most of them online or in stores when they were coming out I'd go with
    Hordak
    He-Man
    Sorceress
    Evil-Lyn
    Mosquitor (just wishing I could find one that isn't going to cost me a monthly car payment)

Hordak
    Jitsu
    Mantenna
    Mosquitor
    King Randor

It's tough to pick favorites, but I'll give it a shot.

In no particular order:

-He-man
    -Webstor
    -Jitsu
    -Tung Lashor
    -Snake Face

Honorable mention for Rio Blast who missed his slot due to Webstor being slightly cooler.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

CRITAcal for MOTUC 2015!! Barezz's Avatar
    Despondos (Also known as outside of Granite City, IL)
    My Top 5:

1: Leech. The best (IMO). I just love the way this character looks.
    2: Clawful: He looks so mean and dangerous. Besides Leech, this is one of the few versions that I prefer over the Classics version (silly muppet Clawful)
    3: Mantenna: Simply an amazing figure. So good, that if the MOTUC line never produced a Mantenna, this one would look fine with the rest of the Horde.
    4: Mosquitior. A very cool figure! Love the details, especially his real head under the helmet. I loved the Vintage figure, but this staction increased my love for this guy.
    5: Webstor. Such a great update, he looks much cooler than the vintage counterpart.

Hordak gets an honorable mention. Snout Spout and the Sorceress are cool too.

Probably the only one that I really don't like is Tung lashor. I would rather have the little "toad" version over this big, hulking whatever.
    It is spelled "Crita", not "Critta". Misspell her name and Crita will knock the "T" out of you!

Also...get her into the line!

Awesome "Yes Movement" avatar by The All American!

Heroic Warrior
    Only five.. Tough choice..

1. Webstor - creepy, sleek arachnid! He looks smart, fast and deadly, like Xenomorph or some-such creature, while still retaining MOTU feel.
    2. Clawful - "annoyed killer thug" look on his face and overall badassness are the reasons I love him so much! One of the best redesigns, playing up the "crab" portion of "crab man"!
    3. Leech - a perfect update! This is what I my 8yo brain saw when I was drooling over friend's vintage Leech in 1989!
    4. Snout Spout - simply badass! Heavily redesigned, but not ashamed of its vintage origin..
    5. Hordak - majestic and "standing there menacingly" pose sells him as the true leader and conqueror..

--5 Honorable mentions (yeah, I cheat, I know.. ):

- Stinkor - perfect representation! Clever redesign of armor, added elements (hoses, tubes, gauges, tanks) and pose are great!
    - Clamp Champ - another awesome update! I love his cool paint job, cool teched-out armor and added clamp..
    - Snake Face - his shield alone can be category for itself! Intricate sculpting of all those snakes and scales all over him and updated face are awesome!
    - Rio Blast - I kinda like his revolver gun arm.
    - Evil Lyn (classic deco) - pose is great, colors are great and I love translucent gem (with real chain!) and translucent "magic" and "crystal" ball on her staff.

I still don't have Jitsu and Mosquitor (and few other variants) so they might "wow" me once I (hopefully) have them in hand..
    I am more than MAN..., more than LIFE..., I AM A GOD!!! And now.. you.. will.. kneel... KNEEL!!!!

My toy collection

My Deviant Art

1. Hordak - the staction is still the ultimate incarnation of the ruthless leader of the Horde. Everything about him screams perfection.
    2. Webstor - this humanoid arachnid is menacing. The only thing i do not like about him is the fact, his feet tend to bend when it gets really warm in summer. Nevertheless, the sculpt is top notch.
    3. Rio Blast - I never liked the character in the 80's. The 4H did an excellent job and I hope the MOTUC will be a hybrid of both, the staction and the vintage version.
    4. Jitsu - He is maybe the most detailed stacion of all. Some say he is too detailed, but I think it captures the look of an evil Samurai Warlord brilliantly.
    5. Leech - A huge monster with added details to his suction cups - superior to all other versions, even the MOTUC figure.
    Maybe Marzo as an archenemy was the biggest thing to happen to Mekaneck, but as far as Marzo was concerned...it was Tuesday.

sure I'm that bored right now...

1. Webstor - Perfect update, probably the best MOTU update and because of the 200X version, you have your beloved MOTU.
    Best representation of the character.

2. Clawful - Stunning update with amazing details, massive piece, and excellent update of a rather odd looking Filmation character.

3. Leech - Takes the character to a whole new level of awesome. Menacing!

4. Tung Lashor- Another amazing update, and a massive display piece. He was probably my favorite vintage toy. I flicked that tongue until it jammed.

5. Evil-Lyn - Great piece of my favorite MOTU villain. It was almost cool enough to make me want to throw out my 200x figure, but I could appreciate the effort of making the figure.

The entire staction line were little works of art. Sadly, all good things come to an end.
    Last edited by Sky Breaker; December 10, 2012 at 01:29am.

Yeah that's so true , I miss a lot the stactions line, I hope they'll return in a movie year but only if Four horsemen have some involvement with this.
    they're really the greatest toy interpretation of MOTU (motuc is next )

my TOP 5 in no particular order

1. HORDAK

2. BA HE-MAN

3- EVIL LYN

4. WEBSTOR

5. SORCERESS

ooops 6. JITSU , they're all great really
    "The most powerful man in the universe..."
    "I was summoned on the future..."
    "Where hope seems lost..."
    "A hero shall emerge to protect Eternia..."

My top 5 in no particular order:

Hordak
    Mantenna
    Clawful
    Mosquitor
    Webstor

Was gutted that Faker was cancelled....

1) Mantenna
    2) Evil-Lyn (purple)
    3) Leech
    4) Clawful
    5) Snake Face

What a tough question. They are ALL amazing in their own right. Here is my top 5. Keep in mind I'm judging from a MOC view.
    In no particular order....

1. Snake Face...love his skin detail. Glad they made him have the snakes coming out of his head. The shield is an exceptionally nice piece.
    2. Snout Spout....this new & improved look brought this D lister out of the grave & into new light. What can I say he just looks freaking tough. I almost think he has been the best redone look from the vintage figures.
    3. Leech...I really enjoy his bulky & massive look. Making him have a real looking face was a plus. Plus the extra features coming from his suction was simply superb.
    4. Mosquitor....they actually made him look like a mosquito. And now he's more menacing than ever.
    5. Webstor....this arachnid is holding no prisoners. His facial detail is great and they got the color perfect on him. I love ...love this look.

But seriously people. In all honesty these stactions blew me away & still do. I can look at these everyday & find something new about them. I wish....wish we could get an entire vintage toy look upgraded into this staction line.

Don't actually have 5 yet. Have Grizzlor and just ordered Snout Spout and Clawful. Really want Webstor and Mosquitor, but dang, they's expensive! Will get them all eventually. Anyone have a problem with the limited pose/play options? (My son and I play with them and the regular 200x guys- I don't believe in keeping em in perfect shape- I do still display em though) But yeah. I don't think I have a problem with the static nature of the Stactions...
    Please see my arts gallery here: www.pcpfh.wordpress.com Have fun browsing!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote Posted from iOS app

1Jitsu - figure was awsome the staction was incredible the details were jaw dropping alot of love went into him
    2 Hordak close second too, if we had not seen him before he would have been number 1
    3 Mantenna super cool
    4 Webstor just awsome details
    5 Mosquitor what an update original was meh but this one was great
    SMANOMEGA'S "NEWER" CUSTOM GALLERY BELOW
    http://s16.photobucket.com/user/sman...?sort=3&page=1

Snappy Threader
    Snout Spout
    Tung Lashor
    Snake Face
    Webstor
    Rio Blast

A bit off topic, but does anyone know who's the tallest? Clawful? Tung Lashor? I just love the varying scale of the stactions...

Tung lasher is the biggest of alle the Stactions I think.
    Take a look at my deviantart. http://kaassouffle.deviantart.com/gallery/

Heroic Warrior
    1.Grizzlor
    2.Leech
    3.King Randor
    4.Stinkor
    5.Clamp Champ
    "These are the days of high adventure"

Über Fan Adam_Prince of Eternia's Avatar
    1. He-Man
    2. Evil-Lyn
    3. Snout Spout
    4. Clawful
    5. Sssqueeze

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by MLHumble View Post
    A bit off topic, but does anyone know who's the tallest? Clawful? Tung Lashor? I just love the varying scale of the stactions...
    The largest is definitely Tung Lashor, followed by Leech and Clawful...
    I am more than MAN..., more than LIFE..., I AM A GOD!!! And now.. you.. will.. kneel... KNEEL!!!!

My toy collection

My Deviant Art

Only one that really caught my eye was Leech. He looks terrifying.
    By the ancients!!!

Lich Leech feedback thread

Lightning League Leader kylun flac's Avatar
    Its hard to pick only 5

1. Webstor
    2. Rio Blast
    3. Manntena
    4. Hordak
    5. Clawful
    6. Leech
    7. Jitsu
    8. Snake Face
    9. Squeeze
    10. Mosquitor
    11. Stinkor
    12. Snout Spout
    13. Clamp Champ
    14. Tung Lashor
    15. Randor
    16. Grizzlor
    17. Sorceress
    Skeleton-Warriors, Ra-Jar, Lizard-Man, Spinwit, Rock Golem, Evil Seed, Lord Masque, Prahvus, General Tartaran, Hawke, Slob-Boar, King Agho, Hunga the Harpy, Sh'gora, Nocturna, Masks of Power Demons, Horde Wraiths, Crimson Fury, Lodar, Vizar, Angast, Negator, Snake Armor He-Man