Thread: Any ideas for Christmas MOTU ornaments.

Any ideas for Christmas MOTU ornaments.

I took my McDonalds happy meal toy set and put little eye hooks in the heads and hung them on the tree. My girlfriend and kid we like OMG. But they look really cool. ANyone else come up with any ideas to add MOTU to your Christmas tree?

I always hide Moss Man in my Christmas tree

ToD sorceress would make an EXCELLENT angel.
    CHECK OUT MY BRAND NEW WEBSITE for my Akil and Saltfish comic strip, more to come soon!

I've got everything that I need, right in front of me! Life's a happy song people!

Fear is faith in failure

The outskirts of Castlevania, on the hunt!
    Take all of those unused extra heads and put hooks in 'em! Presto! Instant MOTUC themed ornaments!
    **Staunch FILMation lover!!! **** MUST have a New Adventures Subscription!!!**
    MOTUC NEEDS more TROLLANS !!!

The REAL Mo-Larr yodafreakmaster's Avatar
    Ottumwa Iowa - The Video Game Capital of the World
    Good idea on the McDonalds figures!! I was decorating my tree this past weekend and my wife and I were discussing the fact that Mattel should put out or license the rights to hallmark or another ornament maker to produce MOTU ornaments. They are totally missing the boat and a sure thing in my book by not producing them. If they were made and put out a nice variety of characters, I would gladly buy up a ton of them and devote a small tree to MOTU only I'm nearly ready to display a full on Star Wars tree with all of the SW goodness that Hallmark has put out over the years. MOTU ornaments = no brainer!!!! I say bring them on

Heroic Warrior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ornclown View Post
    Take all of those unused extra heads and put hooks in 'em! Presto! Instant MOTUC themed ornaments!

Trap Jaw's head already has the little eyelet in it, too. Do you suppose anyone out there has enough Trap Jaw heads to decorate an entire tree (even if it's just one of those little tabletop trees)? I'm not sure whether that'd be really, really cool or really, really creepy, but it's something I'd sure like to see!

All great ideas guys!
    Thanks yodafreakmaster!

I have wanted every year for mattel to licence out he-man ornaments. I was excited when I thought to give the mcdoanlds ones a try. They are a little big but look good. Didn't use the cats or orko but the rest fit nicely on there with all the disney, looneytoons, smurfs. Can't wait to see how many poeple comment on them when they come over.

Heroic Warrior Orko's Magic Hat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by krosfyah View Post
    ToD sorceress would make an EXCELLENT angel.
    That's what I'm planning on doing with her, if she comes in time.

Also I might have Adam, Marlena, Adora, EP Randor, Orko and Cringer displayed by my tree as it it gives me that Christmas Special type scene.
    MOTUC WISHLIST- Karg ~ Crita ~ Despara ~ Fang-Or ~ Kittrina ~ Darius ~ Veena ~ Lodar ~ Hunga The Harpy ~ Great Black Wizard ~ Staghorn ~ Lady Slither ~ Artilla ~ Ra-Jarr ~ Major Header ~ Vultak ~ Evilseed ~ Prahvus ~ Queen Andreeno ~ Crimson Fury ~ Kex Queen ~ Hawke ~ Red Beast ~ Angast ~ Delora ~ Quakke ~ Lord Masque ~ Lizzor ~ Zilora ~ Three-Beast ~ Robowoman ~ Bubblor ~ Sagitar

Heroic Warrior
    I had a tree decorated in star wars figures before.

What about all the mini figs that came out for the 200X line? Wouldnt those be perfect to thread and place on a tree?
    Darth Pardus

Classic Want list: Stinkor shield, Extendar, Snake Face, Snout Spout, Snake mountain bridge and net, Fright Fighter, Talon fighter radar dish, jetsled, tower tools, cliff climber, scuba attack, turbodactyl, bionatops, tyrantosaur, and Eternia

Snappy Threader
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoffrod View Post
    What about all the mini figs that came out for the 200X line? Wouldnt those be perfect to thread and place on a tree?
    I have heard of others using this idea as well. I would imagine it would be pretty cool to see.