Thread: Help a brother out

Court Magician

Help a brother out

Hey Gang,

So, for the last few months my deliveries have been stolen off of my doorstep. I have been jumping through hoops to get someone to cover this, (Mattel/Post Office) but that is another story altogether.

Long story short--I need to catch up on some figs I missed out on. Here is what I need:

Mekaneck (pending)
    Snake Men
    Horde Prime
    Griffin (pending)
    Snake Man-at-arms(pending)
    Dragon Blast Skeletor(pending)
    And of course the mini-comic is lost to the winds as well

Since I am paying double for these ideally if you are willing to part with them at cost or trade that would be great.

I have:
    Adora
    Snout Spout
    MAA
    Hurricane Hordak
    Superman/He-Man two pack (pending)
    Have a Star Sisters pack as well

SDCC Vykron (pending)

These are all MIP in white mailer boxes.

I may have a few others, but I am still going through my collection.

This has stunk. I even had to re-buy the green lion from the Voltron collection.

I have many other figures as well and will be working on digging em out and putting them up somewhere. If you have something you are looking for send me a message and ask. The worse that can happen is I don't have it.

Hit me up with any other questions and thanks for looking.
    Last edited by sagelion; December 6, 2012 at 02:55am.

Freelance Gynecologist masterenglish's Avatar
    I had something similar happen with UPS, its a mega pain in the ass, you will be lucky to get replacements. Really sorry to hear about this, I'm sure its got to be extremely frustrating! You should set up a camera.
    Anyhoo, Ive got several items you need, I'll shoot you a PM.

I understand your plight. You should consider a PO Box. Its not expensive and at least you dont have to worry about what might happen to you mail. Has worked great for the most part for me.
    Jii Dee regarding Matty's view on MOTUC Collectors: "Here be whiny surrender monkey dragons".

MOTUC NEEDS: Sssqueeze, Dragstor, Saurod, Blast Attack, & Lord Masque.

Court Magician
    Yeah, it has been a real pain. Especially since I was looking forward to those figs. I watch delivery like a hawk now.

P.O. Box. Great suggestion. I just might do that. Thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

This is the only board I visit and this is the reason. For the most part, you guys came through and really helped me out. It sucks having to deal with the theft, but I knew I could count on you guys.

I truly appreciate it. I still have some stragglers, but I got off to a good start.

On a separate note, what did they call the grab bag sale last year? Was that pre-Christmas or post?

Regards,